Chapter 23

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunho, come on. You promise you will go with me to meet my father.” Jaejoong pout as he looks at his boyfriend.

“Joongie, I’m still sleepy. It’s still 6 in the morning. You’re not going to meet your father until 11. Let me sleep a little more.” Yunho said as pull Jaejoong into a hug and pull his blanket back. Jaejoong pout more.

“But I’m really nervous Yunnie. This is the first time I will really meet him.” Jaejoong said as he snuggles into Yunho’s chest.

“Don’t be nervous Joongie. You will be okay. It’s great finally your father wants to come out to you. Most people will be relieved when there’s no kid in their lives. I’ve been there Joongie. Trust me. I know your father is considering your feeling too. He just comes out now. When you’re already in your age where you can think more wisely.” Yunho said.

“Thank you Yunnie. I know you’re so understanding to me.” Jaejoong said. Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Ummaaa!!! I want food!!!! I’m hungry!!!” Changmin is knocking on their door. Yunho groan.

“Minnie!!! It’s early morning in a Saturday!!! Can you shut up for a day???” Yunho protest.

“But I’m hungry appa. You can’t do this to me.” Changmin pouted behind the door.

“Let him be Yunnie. He’s still a kid.” Jaejoong said as he stands up from the bed and went outside.

“A kid my . He has collection more than Yoochun and I combine.” Yunho said as he went back to sleep.

 

“Yunnie, I’m really nervous.” Jaejoong said as he looks at Yunho. Trying to calm.

“It’s going to be okay Joongie. I know your father trying to get better. He’s trying to know you better. Give him a chance." Yunho said as he takes Jaejoong’s hand to calm him down while driving to the place where they suppose to meet. Jaejoong just hold on in Yunho’s hand. Hoping for the best. Finally they arrive at the restaurant where they’re going to meet up. Yunho and Jaejoong went in as Jaejoong keep holding Yunho’s hand. Yunho squeeze his hand as he assures it will be okay. They went inside as Jaejoong’s father already waiting on the private room. Both of them bow in front of Jaejoong’s father.

“Don’t be so formal. I’m your father, Jaejoong-ah. Come on sit down.” Jae Woong said.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong said as they sat in front of him.

“So who is this young man?” Jae Woong asks.

“I’m Jaejoong’s boyfriend, Yunho.” Yunho said politely.

“Oh yeah. Thank you for accompanying Jaejoong here. I know he needs moral support as much as he needed.” Jae Woong said.

“Of course.” Yunho said. Then a waiter comes in to give them the food.

“I’m sorry. I was ordering first. I hope you guys likes what I’m picking for you.” Jaewoong said. There’s some selection of food in front of them.

“Yeah. Thank you. It’s okay.” Yunho said. Jaejoong is still silent since the start.

“So Jaejoong-ah. What would you know about me?” Jae Woong asks. He notices that Jaejoong is really nervous right now. Yunho take his hand and squeeze it. He assures that everything going to be okay.

“What should I call you?” Jaejoong ask.

“What ever you like. I’m not really worthy to ask you to call me appa. You can call me anything.” Jae Woong said.

“I should call you appa. You’re my biological father. Although you’re not there to raise me but you’re also the reason I’m still here.” Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter