Chapter 13

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey don't you feel something different?” Changmin said.

“What?” Junsu ask.

“Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung never eat with us again. One just comes here to drop the food he makes and went to the library. One come just to pick up his food and went to the roof.” Changmin said.

“I don’t know. Maybe they still mad each other?” Yoochun said.

“Mad for what? That day? Come on. We know Jaejoong hyung chun. He never mad more than a half day.” Junsu said.

“And Yunho hyung. Although he’s cold to everyone else he never that mad to anyone.” Changmin said.

“I smell something fishy between the two of them.” Yoochun said.

“Like what?” Junsu ask.

“Like Yunho always smile after he went back from the roof. Jaejoong change his hair back to black. They’re constantly avoiding each other in front of us. Jaejoong hyung never come with us again every morning and after school.” Yoochun said.

“Oh yeah. Sometimes Yunho hyung just disappear after school. I ended going home alone. It kind of suspicious.” Changmin said.

“Yeah.” Yoochun said.

“Guys how about we tail them to know what are they doing? I’m very curious with what they are doing.” Junsu said.

“Great idea. How about we start tomorrow?” Yoochun said.

“Junsu when did you become so smart?” Changmin said.

“That still hyung for you food monster.” Junsu said grumpily. They continue eating until the bell rang. They went to their own class. Changmin is with Jaejoong in this class. He’s curious to ask Jaejoong what happen with him and Yunho. When Jaejoong comes into the class, Changmin stares at him. Jaejoong went to his sit beside Changmin.

“What?” Jaejoong ask when Changmin stares at him.

“Nothing. Nothing.” Changmin said. Then he notice some marks on Jaejoong’s lower neck.

“What’s with your neck? It’s kind of bruising.” Changmin said. Jaejoong gasped as he covers his neck.

“I was searching for some books then I stumble and hit the ground. A book hit me I think.” Jaejoong said as he rub his neck and cover it with his shirt.

“Are you sure? It’s more like a hickey. Is something bites you?” Changmin said.

“I said I’m fall. Shut up.” Jaejoong said. Changmin give up as he let it go. When the school is over, Jaejoong immediately went out from the class. Junsu and Yoochun follow him. When they got into the parking lot they missed him. They just found Yunho walking to his car.

“What’s up guys?” Yunho said as he open his car.

“Do you see Jaejoong hyung here?” Yoochun ask.

“Nope. Not since today’s class. Why?” Yunho ask.

“Nothing. He always disappears from us. Well, you are too.” Junsu said.

“I got something going on. Anything else?” Yunho said.

“No. Nothing.” Yoochun said.

“Okay, then. Bye. See you tomorrow.” Yunho said as he drives his car. Yoochun and Junsu are just stares at the car that went away.

“Something is really fishy.” Yoochun said. Junsu nodded. Then they went to Yoochun’s car to go home with Changmin. After Yunho’s car went away from the school, finally Jaejoong reveal himself from the back of the car.

“That was close.” Jaejoong said as he moves the cover and went into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter