Chapter 12

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uuummm. Hyung, can you stop staring at Jaejoong hyung? You freaking me out.” Changmin said.

“It’s weird right? Last time I check Jaejoong hyung the one who’s staring at Yunho hyung. Now it’s the other way.” Junsu said.

“We already told you this hyung. This would happen.” Yoochun said.

“Aaaarrrggghhh. All of you guys are torturing me.” Yunho said as he knocking his head on the desk.

“We’re not torturing you.” Jaejoong said.

“Yes you are. Why do you have to change your style??” Yunho said.

“Why? I just want to. My brother has tried to change my style since years. I don’t know. Now I realize he’s right.” Jaejoong said.

“But why now?” Yunho ask.

“Because you guys just teasing me.” Jaejoong said.

“What? We always tease you but you never change anything.” Yoochun said.

“I said I just realize Heechul hyung is right.” Jaejoong said.

“No you’re not. We always trying to change your style but we always failed.” Yoochun said.

“Stop it. I just want to do it now. I’ll be in the library if you need me.” Jaejoong said as he went to the library.

“Yunho hyung. You should settle everything with him. Before someone else take him.” Yoochun said.

“What are you talking about? Jaejoong isn’t going to be anyone else.” Yunho said.

“Oh really?” Changmin said as he pointed at Jaejoong who was walking outside the cafeteria, stop his step and get some letter from some girls and boys. Yunho widened his eyes.

“No way!!” Yunho yelled. Everyone else silent and look at Yunho.

“Okay. Okay. Everyone back to eating your lunch.” Yoochun said as he breaks the awkward scene.

“See hyung? You have to act fast. Even when you still hesitate on your feeling.” Changmin said.

“I think you’re already likes him hyung. But you still denying it.” Junsu said.

“Shut up.” Yunho said as he stands up and went somewhere else.

“Where are you going?” Yoochun ask.

“To clear up my mind.” Yunho said.

“The roof.” The trio said.

“Why am I having that couple as my friend?” Junsu sigh.

“It’s your fate.” Changmin patted Junsu.

“That makes me realize that you two never bickers again.” Yoochun said. That’s the cue for the two of them starts to bickers. Yoochun groan and went to his class with the other two. Jaejoong went back to his locker before he went back to his class. He found a bunch of love letters inside his locker. Adding more that he got when he was walking.

‘Life does gets better when I change my look. But I don’t like my hair th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter