Chapter 20

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulation you two. For graduating high school.” Mrs. Jung said. The family is celebrating in the Jung mansion. Of course Mrs. Jung forcing them to celebrate it in her house. Since she doesn’t want to burden Jaejoong’s family to welcome them on their house. Because it was a mess when they celebrate Jaejoong’s birthday.

“Thank you umma.” Yunho said as he got a kiss from his mother.

“Umma~~ Not in front of Jaejoong’s family~” Yunho whines.

“You big baby. Why are you so shy in front of them?” Mrs. Jung laughs. The others laugh too. Yunho pouted.

“It’s okay Yunnie. You look cute when you’re blushing.” Jaejoong giggle. Yunho smile. He kisses Jaejoong’s cheek. Now the latter is the one who is blushing.

“I love it when you’re blushing. Because you look more beautiful.” Yunho said.

“Can you both stop it? It’s starting to be ridiculous.” Heechul said grumpily.

“Hyung~~ Why can’t we? You always do it when Kangin hyung first coming to our house.” Jaejoong whine.

“Because you are my baby brother that taken by a grumpy old man.” Heechul said.

“I’m old? Then what are you?” Yunho said.      

“Okay stop it you two. We are here to celebrate. Not fighting.” Mrs. Kim said as she put the last dish on the table that Mrs. Jung and her making that morning for Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s graduation celebration.

“But umma he started it.” Heechul said.

“No he’s not.” Kangin said.

“He’s just defending himself.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Just stop it. Let’s just eat.” Mrs. Jung said. Heechul pouted. They start eating. Luckily for them, Yunho’s parent is more open than he hope. Yunho was worried that they don’t accept Jaejoong’s family is so loud and noisy.

“I can’t believe you two going to the live alone in the other side of the city. I will miss you Joongie.” Mrs. Kim said as she tearing up.

“Ummaaaa…. You make me wanted to change my mind.” Jaejoong pout as he hugs his mother.

“Yeah. I can’t believe it too. I’m worried Yunho will burden Jaejoong because he can’t take care of himself.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Yeah and I’m afraid they’re doing something inappropriate there.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Ummaaaa…. I won’t do that. You know Yoochun and Junsu will live there too.” Jaejoong said.

“And Changmin too. Don’t be afraid, ahjumma. I won’t do that before the times come.” Yunho said.

“He’ll be dead if he do it.” Heechul mumble.

“Chullie….” Kangin said. The pretty man just pouted.

“Guys, let’s skip the crying part until tomorrow. Now just be happy okay?” Mr. Jung said. They just nodded and continue the celebration.

 

“Yunnie, let’s unpack your stuff. I saw your stuff isn’t in place yet.” Jaejoong said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter