Chapter 6

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next Monday everyone in school congratulate Jaejoong for winning the music competition. No one expect that a scholarship student can win the competition. Usually they’re too focus on their academic. Jaejoong is happy because everyone really happy for him. His homeroom will celebrate his winning at the end of the school. After the ring bell they went to their own class. Jaejoong take his breath as he has to face Yunho right now. He remembers how broken Yunho is and the person deal with it. He is looking at the poor guy.

“What?” Yunho ask when he saw Jaejoong looking at him weirdly.

“Nothing.” Jaejoong said as he sat on his chair. Yunho just ignore him started to went off when the lesson start. Jaejoong’s mind went off wondering how he will try to get close to him. All week he’s wondering how he will start. Yoochun and Junsu confuse what happen with Jaejoong because he suddenly stops getting revenge on Yunho while the other guy still picking up on him. Yunho feel something wrong too as Jaejoong isn’t getting back on him as usual. Jaejoong just ignore him; still can be strong as he use to be.

Jaejoong start to stalk Yunho and his friend. He figures out that Yunho and Changmin is really close. Even in the weekend. He still can’t figure how he will get closer. Until one day he realize that Changmin always eating all the time. He now knows that he loves eating. No matter what is it? He smirks as he plans to get closer to Changmin with food. He know changmin always eat alone in the canteen because Yunho and the other always taking his food.

Changmin was about to eat his lunch alone in the canteen when suddenly Jaejoong appear with a wide smile on his face.

“Hi, Changmin-ah.” Jaejoong said. Changmin look at him weirdly.

“What?” Changmin ask grumpily as he continues to eat his lunch.

“Nothing. Can I sit here? This is the only sit that empty and I want to save a spot for Yoochun and Junsu.” Jaejoong said.

“Do whatever you want. Just don’t bother me when I’m eating.” Changmin said. Jaejoong nodded. Not long after that, Yoochun and Junsu come to the seat.

“Why are we sitting with him?” Yoochun whisper to Jaejoong.

“The only spot left. Here lunch for you two.” Jaejoong said.

“Thank you hyung. I love your food so badly.” Junsu said as he open the lunch box. Changmin peek at their lunch as he stare at it. It looks good and tasty. They started to eat. Then they just realize that Changmin looking at them.

“What?” Junsu ask.

“That looks good. Can I try?” Changmin ask.

“What? Isn’t it you already eat?” Junsu ask.

“Suie-ah, please~ I give all your stuff back~” Changmin said.

“Wtf?? Suie??” Jaejoong said.

“They’re mother are best friends. Sometime their mother brought them when their mother sees each other when they’re a kid. So they like this all the time when they around each. Always like a bickering brother.” Yoochun said.

“Eh????” Jaejoong surprise.

“Please~~ Give me~~ Give me~~” Changmin whine. Jaejoong just can look between Changmin and Junsu.

“Stop it. I’m hungry. I will tell aunty you do this to me.” Junsu said. Changmin pouted.

“You can have mine. I alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter