Chapter 17

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went to Jeju island for holiday. They decide to go there. After Yunho persuade Jaejoong’s parent to come with them to Jeju finally they agree to go there. This is the first vacation for them after years. Changmin, Junsu and Yunho comes with them. They stay at a resort where Yunho’s parents have. They get the private cottage for themselves. Of course without Yunho’s parents knowing about this. Yunho only tell his parents that he and some of his friends coming to the cottage. Not telling them that he brought his boyfriend and his family with him.

“Thank you for doing this for us Yunho.” Mr. Kim said.

“It’s nothing, Mr. Kim. I’m more than happy to help.” Yunho said.

“You’re such a good kid Yunho.” Mrs. Kim said.

“He’s okay.” Heechul said.

 “Chullie~” Kangin said.

“Okay. Okay. Since he’s been nice to us, I allow it.” Heechul said. Yunho smile.

“Umm. Guys. Can we go now? This vacation isn’t going to last forever. I’m not here to be a third wheel to everyone.” Changmin said. The others laughs while he’s pouting. He’s the only one who is single between them. They went to several tourist spot on Jeju. They’re taking different car. The kids on mini van and the adults with a sedan. They went back to their cottage at the end of the day. It’s already late and they went to bed. It’s a four-bedroom cottage. Of course Jaejoong’s parents get their own room. Heechul share a room with Kangin. Meanwhile Jaejoong sleeping with Junsu. The other three men fighting each other who gets the bed sofa. They don’t want to share a bed with each other. In the end Changmin got his bed alone. He’s laughing evilly as he leaving his hyungs. Yunho and Yoochun just pout and sleep in the same bed. They travel around the island for some days until it’s already the end of the vacation. The day after tomorrow they will go home. Today and tomorrow they use their time in the cottage. They’re now having tea in the park in the resort. Enjoying their afternoon. Jaejoong’s parent can’t stop thanking Yunho.

“It’s okay. It’s nothing really.” Yunho said.

“Maybe I should thank your parent for this. I really love to meet them someday.” Mrs. Kim said.

“I don’t know about that umma. They always busy. Even I haven’t meet them for few months now. They rarely call me either.” Yunho said.

“What kind of parent is that? They have a son. Why did they do that?” Mr. Kim said. Jaejoong look at Yunho. Asking if he really wanted to tell them about his problem. Yunho give Jaejoong an assuring smile.

“They always do that. They rarely look at me even when I was a little boy. I was seeking for my parent attention. From pranking until doing that can make them proud. What I got is they just talk to me when I got into trouble and when they saw me they just lecturing me then ignore me again. That’s why I’m very cold to everyone except Changmin before I meet Jaejoong. Actually Jaejoong is the first person that wanted to know me not because of my parent’s wealth. Because he wanted to make me to feel loved by someone. After I look into your family, I can feel the warm lovely family. I want that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter