Chapter 21

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunnie, I miss you.” Jaejoong said.

“I miss you too Joongie. But what are we going to do about it? I have to go.” Yunho said. Jaejoong just pout looking at his screen.

“Don’t pout. I can’t kiss right now.” Yunho said.

“But I miss you. I haven’t seen you for weeks. When I got time you’re not here.” Jaejoong said.

“Sorry Joongie. You know I have to go to Busan for my field trip. I will be back in no time.” Yunho said.

“But it’s 3 more days. It’s long Yunnie. 3 days is like forever Yunnie.” Jaejoong pout.

“Jae, I’ll take you to the mall okay when I got home okay? You can pick anything you want. I’ll buy it for you.” Yunho said.

“Yunho.”

“Jaejoong.”

“You know how I felt using your money? Shopping isn’t going to work on me.” Jaejoong said.

“I know.” Yunho said.

“Then you can’t make me better about me missing you.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Okay. How about we went to the beach when I got back?” Yunho asks.

“Yunnie, you know this is winter right? The nearest beach that isn’t freezing is near where you are right now.” Jaejoong said.

“So? You can go here with me.” Yunho said.

“Yunho. What did I say about money?” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Okay. How about we’re going to ansung? It’s not far from Seoul and it doesn’t cost too much.” Yunho said.

“Okay. It’s a good idea.” Jaejoong said.

“Anyone said about ansung?” Suddenly Changmin and Yoochun pop out beside Yunho.

“Yah!! Both of you are not invited!” Yunho said as he slaps both of their heads. Both of them groan. Jaejoong giggle.

“We just want to have a vacation too you know.” Changmin pout.

“Where’s Junsu?” Yoochun asks.

“Yoochun, you can call him by yourself. Why are you asking me?” Jaejoong asks back.

“Because you’re the only one with him in the apartment and I’m lazy to call him by myself.” Yoochun said.

“Seriously…….” Jaejoong said.

“Jaejoong hyung~~ Let’s go somewhere~~ I’m bored~~~” Junsu whine as he slump beside Jaejoong on the bed. Jaejoong groan.

“Suie~~~ I miss you~~~” Yoochun said.

“Chunnie?” Junsu look at the screen. There’s Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin.

“Chunnie!!! I miss you so much~~~~” Junsu said.

“Yah!!!! Use your own laptop!!!” Yunho and Jaejoong scream at both of them.

“If all of you calling with your own laptop, what about me?” Changmin asks while pouting.

“Don’t you have Kyuhyun there to prank anyone there?” Jaejoong asks.

“Kyuhyun is no fun. I like Yunho hyung pranks more.” Changmin said as he hugs Yunho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter