Chapter 2

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong standing happily in front of the school gate. Finally he can go to this school. He’s been dreaming to go to this school for a long time. This school is one of the top schools in Seoul. From here he can go to whatever he wants without thinking about the tuition. His family financial is not that much to get him into that school. Just enough for normal life unlike his 2 best friends. When his 2 best friends, Yoochun and Junsu, tell him about the scholarship, he’s really happy and try to apply it. Junsu tell him that he can make it since from elementary school, Jaejoong is a very smart student, even he get the chance to get a advance class but he reject it since he wants to be with his friends.

Jaejoong hold his breath and entering the schoolyard. He’s smiling as he’s happy he can be in this school. He walk happily in side the school as he’s going to the school office first before he can start his school activities and meet his friends. They promise to meet before the school starts so they can show the school building to Jaejoong. He walks to the administration office and meet with the counselor.

“So this is you schedule and activities for this semester. As you know all expenses are in our responsibilities so you don’t have to worry about anything to do with the expenses. Your homeroom is in 1-B. You have to go there every morning before your class started. Today you have to meet the principal first. He is expecting you around 15 minutes.” The lady said. Jaejoong nodded.

“Thank you, Mrs. Park.” Jaejoong said. He stands up and bows to her. He went outside to go to the principal office. He doesn’t want to keep the principal waiting.

“And one more thing Jaejoong. Don’t let a student name Jung Yunho getting in your way. We don’t want to lose another great student like you.” Mrs. Park said. Jaejoong titled his head confusedly when he heard that. He just nodded and went out the principal office. He tried to find the principal office but he forget to ask Mrs. Park where is it. Then he found a guy walking.

“Uuummm excuse me.” Jaejoong said softly. The guy turns to him. He froze at Jaejoong as he never saw him before and he thinks Jaejoong is really beautiful. Then the guy smirks.

“Yes?” He said.

“I’m new student here. I want to ask where the principal office is.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh you’re the new scholarship student. The principal office is around the corner. I’ll show you the way.” The guy said.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong smile shyly. He is blushing because in his first day of school he found a really handsome guy. They walk until they reach some room. The guy opens the door for him. Jaejoong walks in then suddenly the guy slam the door and lock the door behind him. Jaejoong confuse then he look around. It’s look like he’s in the storage room. He tried to open the door but it’s lock. He panics.

“Yah!! Please open the door!!!” Jaejoong said as he knocking the door. The guy just laughing outside the door.

“Please open this door!!! This is not funny!!” Jaejoong yelled. The guy just laughing outside.

“Yah!!! Jung Yunho what are you doing right now???” Someone yelled not faraway from them. Yunho look them then runaway from the door to his homeroom.

“Someone help me!!” Jaejoong yelled as he knocking on the door. Yoochun open the holder of the door and let Jaejoong out of the room. Jaejoong went out and hug his 2 best friends.

“Why didn’t you tell us you already here? We can accompany you around.” Junsu said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter