Chapter 1

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noooo!!! Please he’s my only son!!” An old woman is screaming hysterically when some group of man takes her baby from her. She’s being hold by some other guys so she can’t take her son back.

“I take him as your payment of your debt. Your due is over. For your substitute, I’ll take your son instead.” The man said coldly as he went inside the car and went away from the woman’s little house. The other 2 men release her to be crying on side of the road, crying, as they went to the other car and went away.  The old woman crying poorly as she can’t do anything to take her son back. Her husband died a couple of weeks ago, leaving her with a huge debt, which make her lose her son too. She fainted on the road as scream heard after she fainted.

*****

The baby brought into a e house, as he will be a servant for the place. He gives the baby to an old ahjumma who live at the back of the place. He will live with them and he will be the new servant when he grows up. Suddenly the place being ambush by the police as the police found out that the place have been use as a drug seller place as they search the place. The people starting too scattered in the place. The people forgot there’s a baby there. The baby starting to cry because of the loud sounds. He just lies in a sofa deep in the place while crying loudly. An officer spots him and widened his eyes. Why is it there’s a baby here. He takes the baby and take him outside which is quieter than inside the place.

Some of other officer widened their eyes when they saw their mates brought a baby from inside the place. He cupped the little boy and coaxes him to sleep. The boy finally asleep in his arms. Then he waits for the ambush to finish and went back to the station.

“I want to ask something. Is there any report of a missing baby? Because I found this baby in that place.” Officer Kim asks.

“There’s no report about a missing baby. But there some witness that said that the boss of the place bring a baby to the place. I think he take a baby from somewhere. You can bring the baby to the social worker so they can track the family of the baby.” The leader of the team said to him. The officer nodded and went to his table. He sat on his chair and call the social department as he plan to meet the social worker tomorrow. He takes some of his stuff and went home with the baby. He looks at the baby and smile. He just realizes how cute and beautiful the baby is. His family will be cheer up when they saw the little baby. He got into the simple apartment and found his family is watching TV. His wife and his 2-year-old son. The toddler saw his appa and running happily to his appa but frown when he saw bundle of blanket in his arms.

“Appa, what’s that?” The toddler asks. His appa sat in the sofa. His wife widened her eyes.

“Whose baby is this?” Mrs. Kim asks as she smiles and takes the little baby into her arms. She smiling because the baby is so cute and it’s been a long time since she hold a baby.

“We found this baby when we went to ambush some place. No one report the baby. So I take him home before I can go to the social worker to locate his family.” He said.

“Poor baby.” She said.

“He’s cute.” The toddler asks.

“Really Chullie-ah?” Mr. Kim asks. The toddler nodded.

“What if his family already gone? Poor him if he ended up in the system. You know how terrible it is to grow up in the fosterage.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Should we adopt him if he don’t have any family member again?” Mr. Kim asks.

“Really? You willing to do that?” Mrs. Kim asks with a high hope. He nodded. She giggles happily and kisses the baby forehead.

“Is he going to be my baby brother umma?” Heechul ask.

“Let see tomorrow, sweetie.” She said. Heechul smile widely as he happy he going to get a baby brother but inside he’s sad too if the baby have to went back to his real family again. Mrs. Kim prepares some milk for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter