Chapter 5

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong start practicing for the competition. Every student that signs up being gathered up in the music room. Being the member of the music group in the school, Junsu and Yoochun is there to organize the event but mostly they are there to accompany Jaejoong so Yunho won’t do anything to him. Beside Yunho, Changmin accompany him as he wanted to see the guy who braves enough to annoy his friend. After several briefing, each of them has to perform in front of the other. After that they will be in the separate practicing schedule. Depends on their performance right now. One by one they perform in front of the participant. When it’s Yunho’s turn, he smirks while looking at Jaejoong. The pretty boy just looks at him with blank expression. Yunho start playing some music sheet that he brought. He play it and everyone in the room silent. After he played it, he got a cheer from the others because his play is perfect. Only Jaejoong who is silent. Yunho bow and went to his chair.

“Beat that, pretty boy.” Yunho said as he passes Jaejoong. Jaejoong just smirk. He went to the piano and plays his own piece. Everyone stun how good it is. They can feel calming harmony in the music. When Jaejoong’s music ends, they give him a standing ovation. While Yunho just give him an unbelievable face. He can’t believe anyone can make something so great. Jaejoong bow and walk to his chair. He looks at Yunho as he smirks. Like he’s telling Yunho ‘This is merely a beginning.’

Yunho stand up and went outside. He was actually known the real feeling behind the music. It’s about someone longing for some love. Then someone else trying to reach that person and trying to help that person but the person too lost in loneliness. Until the one who wants to help give up which makes the other just realize how stupid that person is. Yunho don’t want to admit it that the song so is completely reflected in his life. He went to his locker and went straightly home, as he doesn’t want the other see him so broken like now. Meanwhile Jaejoong just gritted his teeth. Why Yunho just leaves like that? He makes that piece just wanted to prove he can pour his feelings into a song. He didn’t realize that song make Yunho really hurt. The meeting is over and they went to their own locker and went home.

“Hyung, that was great. You’re going to win!!” Junsu cheered.

“It was nothing Suie.” Jaejoong said.

“But it is great hyung. I can’t believe the face Yunho made. He was speechless. Even Changmin speechless and clapping for you.” Yoochun said.

“It was nothing.” Jaejoong smile. It was not he was expecting from Yunho. He wants to show Yunho what he feels but looking how Yunho walks away. He can’t understand it. He arrive at home a sulk in his face. He went straight to his room. Heechul who is chatting with Kangin in the living room looking at his brother confusedly. Usually his brother will annoy him and Kangin when he got home. But he just went straight into his room. Heechul walks to Jaejoong’s room and knock the door.

“Little bro. Are you okay there?” Heechul ask.

“I’m okay hyung. Just leave me for a while. I’m tired from school.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re clearly not right.” Heechul said. He know no matter how tired Jaejoong is he always happily chat with him and Kangin before he went to his room everyday.

“I’m okay hyung. Just leave me alone.” Jaejoong said.

“Just tell me when you’re ready okay?” Heechul said.

“Okay.” Jaejoong said. Heechul went d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter