Chapter 10

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho awake with dizzy on his head. His head isn’t getting better since earlier. He looks at the time. It’s already dark. His throat is dry and he needs to drink. He tried to stand up and went to the kitchen to get some drink. He held his head as he tried to hold the pain in his head. He went pass the living room and found no one there. He heard noises from the theater room. He guesses that Changmin already arrive and decide to crash on his theater room. He opens the door and found four of them there. Jaejoong is singing with Junsu. While Yoochun and Changmin are munching on some snack. He listen to Jaejoong’s voice and it calms him down. He found his dizziness a little lesser. He felt his heart thumping while listening to Jaejoong’s voice.

‘What was that?’ Yunho think to himself. Then Changmin realize that Yunho is standing there looking at Jaejoong.

“Hyung!! What are you doing out of bed??” Changmin said. Half yelling actually. The other three look at the door. Jaejoong widened his eyes and rush to Yunho.

“You shouldn’t be here. You should stay on the bed.” Jaejoong said.

“Anyone wasn’t there when I’m awake and I’m thirsty.” Yunho said.

“Alright. Come on. Go back to your bedroom. You need to rest.” Jaejoong said to Yunho.

“No I’ll stay in the living room. I think I can’t sleep again. A rest is enough.” Yunho said.

“But you need your sleep so you can get better.” Jaejoong said.

“I’m fine. Just a little dizzy.” Yunho said. Jaejoong touch Yunho’s forehead. It’s hotter than before. His eyes widened.

“No!! Your fever is worsening. Go back to bed. I’ll accompany you there. Changmin get some drink for him.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re exaggerating.” Yunho said.

“No hyung. He’s not. Come on. You need to go back to bed.” Changmin said after he touches Yunho’s head.

“Hyung don’t be stubborn.” Yoochun said after he checks on Yunho too.

“Why do you care?” Yunho said.

“I’m your family. Of course I care. Come on, hyung. We’re here because we worry about you.” Yoochun said.

“Okay. Okay. I’m going back to bed.” Yunho said as he went back to his room and went back to his bed. Jaejoong took some fever plaster and put it on Yunho’s forehead. Yunho shiver a little on the plaster. It’s cold.

“It’s okay. It will make you better.” Jaejoong said. Changmin got in, bringing the drink. Yunho took his medicine and lay back.

“Why are you helping me?” Yunho said sleepily.

“Because I want to. Are you felling dizzy?” Jaejoong ask.

“A little bit.” Yunho said.

“Do you want me to sing you to sleep?” Jaejoong ask.

“Sure…” Yunho said. Jaejoong starts singing. Yunho mesmerize by his voice. He feels so calm listening to Jaejoong’s voice. Sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter