Chapter 26

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Jaejoong have been busy for months for the wedding preparations. Worse, their mothers make them separated from each other. Yunho back to the Jung mansion while Jaejoong is back to the Kim’s house. They can’t meet each other freely beside at lunch. At work isn’t helping either. Yunho is getting busy because his new position as one of the managing directors. Now he’s kind of regretting taking the position too soon. His friends just tell him to hang on.

“Yunho-ssi, there someone who wants to see you.” His secretary tells him by the phone.

“Who is it?” Yunho ask.

“Mr. Han.” The secretary said.

“Okay. Tell him to get in.” Yunho said. The door is open revealing the man on the wheelchair. Yunho bow to him.

“You look awful Yunho.” Mr. Han said.

“Ah. Appa. It’s just so much to do.” Yunho said.

“You should take a rest before your wedding. I don’t want my son to have a groom that isn’t in a great shape when he have his wedding.” Mr. Han said.

“It’s just my father give me so much work. I can’t say no.” Yunho said.

“But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a rest. Beside you can give some of the job to your friend right? I’m sure they can help you.” Mr. Han said.

“Well my father expects me to do well.” Yunho said.

“I’ll talk to him okay? I thought he will change after he sees you happy with Jaejoong.” Mr. Han said.

“How did you know he change?” Yunho asks.

“Jaejoong told me everything going on with his life. He has nothing to do in the weekend since you always work. So he spends more time with me.” Mr. Han smiles. Yunho is now guiltier. He left Jaejoong alone. Even more when they suppose to married.

“Think about it okay. I don’t want to see my son sad. He looks happy in the outside but I know he’s sad in the inside. I always know that eyes. I live with it for some years. Don’t make the same mistake as I am. For my case there’s no one to help me.” Mr. Han smiles and leaves Yunho. Yunho sat down for a moment and thinks about it. He felt so stupid.

“Yuna, can you reschedule all my schedule for the rest of the week? I have to do something.” Yunho said when he went out from his office. He went straight to Jaejoong’s restaurant that located on one of his father hotel. As promise he got a job there. He went straight to the restaurant.

“Is Jaejoong here?” Yunho asks one of the waiters.

“Yes he’s in the kitchen sir. Do I have to call him?” The waiter asks.

“No. I will go there.” Yunho said. He went to kitchen and found Jaejoong preparing the food and checking the orders. Yunho hug him from behind.

“Changmin stop it. I always told you to wait for the food.” Jaejoong said, as he hasn’t realized that Yunho is the one who is hugging him from behind.

“Why are you thinking that your fiancée is Changmin?” Yunho said. Jaejoong widened his eyes and turn around.

“Yunnie! It’s been so long since you’re here!!” Jaejoong cheer as he hugs Yunho tightly.

“Why are you thinking that I’m Changmin?” Yunho asks again.

“Yunnie~ Are you jealous? Changmin always does that when he got here. I don’t like it but he always does that.” Jaejoong said.

“That food monster.” Yunho said.

“Yunnie, don’t get jealous of that food monster. Why are you here? Aren’t you busy?” Jaejoong ask.

“No at the moment. Now come with me.” Yunho said.

“Yunho!! You know I have a restaurant to run.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re his assistant right? Fill his post for a moment.” Yunho said to Jaejoong’s assistant. Yunho drag the pouting Jaejoong out from the kitchen. All of the staff is looking at them curiosly. It’s rare to find them together. They went to the lift that connects to the private penthouse using the key that Yunho just got from the receptionist.

“You don’t even give me time to change my cloths. Look at us. You’re so handsome with suit. While I’m still like this” Jaejoong sigh and pouts. Suddenly Yunho kissed him on lips.

“You look beautiful in everything. Where’s my Jaejoong who doesn’t care about look?” Yunho said. Jaejoong blush.

“It’s just I’m your fiancée. I’m going to be your wife. I’m suppose to be a person who is suitable for you in every way.” Jaejoong said as he looks down. Yunho put his finger on Jaejoong’s chin and make the latter look at him.

“I don’t care what people thinks. You’re perfect in my eyes.” Yunho said. The lift stops at the top floor. Yunho take Jaejoong’s hand and went inside. When they got inside, Yunho hug Jaejoong tightly. Jaejoong is wondering why Yunho suddenly like this.

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong said as he touches Yunho’s back.

“Let me hug you for a moment.” Yunho said.

“Did something happen?” Jaejoong asks. Yunho pulled away from the hug.

“I just realize how much I missed you. I’m sorry I haven’t got time for you.” Yunho said.

“Did my father come to you?” Jaejoong asks.

“No.” Yunho lied.

“Don’t lie to me. I only tell this to my father.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. Now can we pass that please? I miss you so much. I already clear my schedule until our wedding. I want to spend every moment with you.” Yunho smile. Jaejoong giggle a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter