Chapter 27

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunnie~~ Yunnie~~” Jaejoong pokes Yunho’s cheek playfully. Yunho is stirred in his sleep and slowly waking up.

“What’s is it Joongie?” Yunho ask sleepily as he tightens his arms on Jaejoong’s bumpy waist.

“The baby is hungry. The baby wants you to cook.” Jaejoong said.

“Joongie, you hate my food remember? You told me a thousand times when I tried to cook for you.” Yunho said.

“But I want it right now? Please make it for me, Yunnie.” Jaejoong give him his famous puppy face that Yunho can’t stand.

“Okay. Okay. Come on. Let’s go to the kitchen.” Yunho said.

“Carry me.” Jaejoong said. Yunho chuckled as he brought Jaejoong to the kitchen. Jaejoong is becoming more like a child day by day. Yunho put Jaejoong on the chair.

“So what do the baby want to eat?” Yunho ask.

“Pancakes!!” Jaejoong said happily. Yunho smiled. He kiss Jaejoong forehead and went to cook. After several attempt, he finally finish cooking. Jaejoong teach him how to cook several simple foods.

“There’s always something on your cooking Yunnie. I don’t know what is it but I like it now. You should fill my post in the restaurant so everyone would know how good your cooking is.” Jaejoong said.

“Jaejoong, do you want to kill your customers? You said it yourself that you wouldn’t even allow me to give it to Changmin.” Yunho said.

“But it’s great Yunnie.” Jaejoong said as he happily eating the pancakes that Yunho just make.

“Just finish your breakfast okay?” Yunho said. Jaejoong just eats happily.

“So Joongie. I’ve been thinking about umma’s offer about we move to the mansion so when your pregnancy getting bigger we have more people to help us.” Yunho said.

“And?” Jaejoong ask. His mouth covers with honey. Yunho chuckle and wipes his mouth.

“How about we move to the mansion? My room is big enough for both of us.” Yunho said.

“I’m okay. It’s better than just the two of us here. You already make me stop working. I’m just 3 months pregnant. Not 9 months Yunnie. I’m bored here at home.” Jaejoong said.

“Then I’m going to call some people to help us move to the mansion. In the meantime how about we stay at your parent’s house first while my room being prepare?” Yunho ask.

“Okay.” Jaejoong said.

“Great.” Yunho said as he makes some calls.

“I’ll pack up some cloths okay~~” Jaejoong said as he went to the bedroom.

 

“Jaejoong imo~~” Ryewook whine as he put his arms up so Jaejoong would pick him up. Jaejoong gladly pick him up.

“Wookie dear, don’t bother your imo. He’s pregnant remember?” Heechul said.

“But umma…” Ryewook pouted.

“It’s okay hyung. I love kids. I can’t wait to hold my baby.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re a natural mother Joongie.” Heechul said as he looks at his 4-year-old son.

“Umma, I’m hungry~” Ryewook said.

“What do you want to eat? Imo going to make it for you.” Jaejoong said.

“I want imo’s food. It’s good.” Ryewook said.

“Oh great I will cook for everyone.” Jaejoong said.

“Please don’t.” Yunho said as he went into the living room. he just finish getting a bath.

“Why Yunnie? You always like my food.” Jaejoong pout.

“But your hormones making your food really off these days.” Yunho said. Jaejoong pouted.

“He’s right Joongie. Your food is off since you’re pregnant.” Mrs. Kim said as she prepares to cook.

“So that’s why you makes me off my job until our baby is born.” Jaejoong said.

“Yes I don’t want the restaurant to drop the quality.” Yunho said.

“So you’re saying the restaurant will be better without me?” Jaejoong said.

“I didn’t say that.” Yunho said.

“I hate you Yunnie. You sleep in the couch tonight.” Jaejoong said as he pouted and starts to ignore Yunho. The latter sigh. He has to face emotional Jaejoong sooner or later. Jaejoong help his mom cooking. A little though. They enjoy the rest of the day chatting and playing since it’s been a long time since Jaejoong is home.

Yunho is trying to sleep on the couch as he moving around his pillow. It’s the first time Jaejoong kick him out from the bed. He heard someone comes down from the stairs. He just ignores it while trying to sleep.

“Yunnie~ Yunnie~” A whiny voice called him while poking his face.

“Are asleep yet? I can’t sleep.” Jaejoong whines.

“Hhhhmmmm. You said I have to sleep here.” Yunho said.

“You’re mean. Come to bed. I want you to hug me to sleep.” Jaejoong said. Yunho sat up and look at Jaejoong.

“Why didn’t you think about that before you decide to make me sleep on the couch?” Yunho asks.

“Like you said Yunnie. Hormones.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Come on. You’re pregnant. You’re supposed to be resting right now.” Yunho said as he brought Yunho to Jaejoong’s room.

“Love you Yunnie.” Jaejoong said as he drifted on Yunho’s chest.

“Love you too Joongie.” Yunho said as he kiss Jaejoong’s forehead and went to sleep.

 

“Yunnie, could you buy that doll for me?” Jaejoong said as he pointed at a hello kitty doll at a store. They went shopping to buy baby stuff. Since they don’t want to know the gender of the baby. They just buy the neutral toys for the baby.

“Isn’t that too girly for you?” Yunho ask.

“But I want it Yunnie. What if our baby is a girl? I want that doll decorated her room.” Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter