Chapter 25

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joongie, come on. We’re late to go to the convention hall.” Yunho said as he barge into their room.

“I’m nervous Yunnie.” Jaejoong pout as he put down the comb.

“I’m the one who is going to give a speech but you're the one who is nervous. You just have sit there and be beautiful as usual.” Yunho said.

“It’s different Yunnie. You’re used to giving speech and standing on the stage. In high school only you who is coming to the stage. Now I have to be on stage too.” Jaejoong pout.

“It’s okay, Joongie. You can do it. You don’t have to think about. Just look at me when we were on stage. I’ll be sitting beside you the whole time.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s lips.

“Okay.” Jaejoong said.

“Hyungs, come on we’re late. Stop lovey dovey when you’re on your room. Our parents waiting already arrive there.” Yoochun said.

“We’re coming.” Both of them said as they walk outside to go with their friends. When they arrive at the hall, the staff hurriedly taking them to the backstage.

“The three of you late. The three of you suppose to be here an hour ago.” The staff said.

“Sorry but there’s a feminine guy who is too nervous to be here.” Changmin said. Jaejoong punch Changmin’s arms lightly.

“Aaaww.” Changmin said.

“Okay. Okay. Guys, stop it.” Yunho said.

“The ceremony will start in 10 minutes. You guys wear this robe then get in front of the line. Change of plan. You just have to be in the stage when Yunho giving the speech. You guys be the first who will get release by the dean.” The staff said and went somewhere else. The three of them wear the slightly different graduation robes with the others. When they stand in line, they saw their parents and wave at them. Even Jaejoong’s biological father is there. The 3 of them sat in the first row with other top-ranking student. While Yoochun and Junsu is in third row since they’re not really as smart as the three. The graduation goes smoothly. After the graduation they went to their parents.

“Jaejoong, you never told me that your real father is Mr. Han. I just met him here and just found out that he’s your biological father.” Mr. Jung said.

“Sorry Mr. Jung. I always forgot to mention it. You know Yunho and I a little busy lately.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s okay. I’m just surprise.” Mr. Jung said. Then the mothers went to them and drag them both to their car.

“Come on guys. Let’s celebrate it at home. Finally both of you graduated from university.” Mrs. Jung said while walking toward their car.

 “Yeah. So you’re going back to our house right Joongie? I miss you so much being in our house. It’s so quite.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Umma~~ Heechul hyung is there with you. I’m sure he’s not quite at all.” Jaejoong said.

“But since he’s married and got pregnant he’s not noisy at all.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Isn’t that great? Finally he can be quite.” Yunho said. Jaejoong throw a light punch at Yunho.

“That’s my brother you’re talking about. I miss him.” Jaejoong said.

“That’s why you need to go home Joongie.” Mrs. Kim said.

“But you always see me in the weekend umma and I don’t want you to be busy because I’m at your house too. Beside I’m sure Chullie hyung already at Yunho’s house.” Jaejoong said. They went to the mansion as Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin will go there too with their family. Since the family knows each other.

 

Jaejoong is slowly waking up from his sleep. He slowly untangled himself from Yunho. It’s their first day for work. Yunho will be working for his father as a normal employee at the company. Yunho beg his father to put him as a normal employee first for experience before he can fill his real position in the company. Of course he will be on disguise (imagine the nerdy Yunho in dating on earth) so the other employee wouldn’t know that he’s the president’s son. As for him, he got a job at a bakery shop near Yunho’s workplace. So they go to their workplace together.

Jaejoong walk to the bathroom and clean up himself. After that he makes breakfast for him and Yunho. It’s kind of quite since the three other get their own place since they want to get privacy. Usually Changmin will be the first one who is gets awake by his food. Jaejoong’s awake from his trance when arms circled on his waist.

“What are thinking about Joongie?” Yunho ask as he kisses Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Yunnie, you scared me.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s because you’re daydreaming about something.” Yunho said.

“It just it used to be noisy here. Now it just the two of us.” Jaejoong said.

“Joongie, you said yourself that we all need privacy and we need to write our own story right? We can’t always include them in it. Beside we’ll see them almost everyday.” Yunho said.

“Well. You’re right. Now come on. We’ll be late for the first day work. You’re really neat for the first day.” Jaejoong said.

“Well it’s really something. I have to wear wig and glasses everyday.” Yunho said.

“Are you regretting your choice of rejecting the position your father give by wanting a normal position?” Jaejoong ask.

“No I’m not. I just wanted to experience from the bottom. I don’t want to use my father power to be in high position. Well, if he say I have to fill it, like it or not I have to fill it.” Yunho said.

“Okay come on. We’re going to be late.” Jaejoong said. They finish their breakfast and went to their workplace. Since their workplace is near each other, they went together by public transportation. Yunho doesn’t want to get caught that he’s the owner’s son so he have to take the public transport with Yunho. Jaejoong is really happy that Yunho is okay to use it. They part way in the bus stop. Yunho went inside the building and went to the strategic magement department. He went to the manager office.

“You’re Jung Yunho?” The manager asks.

“Yes Mr. Park.” Yunho said.

“Wow. You got the same as the president’s son. I read your essay and it’s good. I hope you enjoy working here. My assistant will show you your table.” Mr. Park said. Yunho just smile awkwardly and follow the assistant. He gets the table at the end of the aisle. It’s empty. He places the stuff he brought. He starts working until it’s time for lunch.

“You’re the new guy right? Come on. Let’s have lunch together.” The older worker said.

“Ah yes.” Yunho said as he follows them. They introduce themselves to Yunho and Yunho introduce himself politely.

“You don't have any connection with president by any chance?” One of them asks.

“Yeah. You have the same name as the president’s son and I heard he just graduated from university.“ The other said. Yunho chocked a little.

“No. I don’t even know that the president’s name have as the same name as me.” Yunho lied.

“Well. We never saw him either. Maybe he’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter