Chapter 3

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho smirking as he walks to his chair. Looking at the new student. He sat at his chair and smirk.

“Hi there.” Yunho said.

“What? Do you want to lock me at a storage room again?” Jaejoong said as he looks at Yunho annoyingly.

“What? I just want to greet the student at this school. It’s a tradition here. That’s how we welcome new students.” Yunho smirk.

“It’s the new student or someone like me? Who is a poor students?” Jaejoong smile at him. Yunho silent for a moment.

“No. Every new students.” Yunho said.

“Really?” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah.” Yunho smirk. The teacher started the class; as he doesn’t want something happen to Jaejoong. It’s just the time Yunho will get asleep. It went smoothly without Yunho being a jerk for the class like he always do. After some class finally it’s recess time. Jaejoong plan to meet Yoochun and Junsu in the canteen for lunch. Neither of them is in his class before the recess. So he has to find a way himself to his locker. On his way to his locker, without him noticing it some guys following him. Just after he turns into his locker hall, some guys throw some eggs at him. Jaejoong gasped as he tried to protect his books and his stuff as he kneels. They still throw eggs at him until Yoochun come into the scene.

“Yah! Stop it!” Yoochun yelled. Then everyone stops and runaway from him. Junsu help Jaejoong up, looking if there’s something wrong with him.

“Are you okay, Jae?” Junsu ask worriedly. Jaejoong eyes glistening with tears as he looking at his stuff. The school gives the stuff and only given to him every new semester begin.

“How can they do this to me? They should know I’m not capable of replacing all this stuff.” Jaejoong said as he tries to hold his tears.

“It’s okay, Jae. We’re here for you. We’ll help you to buy the new stuff. I don’t want no from you.” Yoochun said.

“And you have to be with us wherever you go okay? I don’t want you to be like that again.” Junsu said. Jaejoong just nodded as he hold his tears.

“Now come on you need to change your cloths. I have some spares on my locker.” Junsu said. Both of Yoochun and Junsu help him to the lockers and help him to change his cloths. They settle at their homeroom with their lunch.

“This is too much. Is he always like this?” Jaejoong ask weakly.

“We already warn you. They’re Yunho’s and Changmin’s minions. That was nothing compare what happen to the last scholarship holder before you. They make him to go to some secluded place. He ended up being beat up by some gang there. The school does nothing about it because they’re too afraid of Yunho but they really hope someone stand up against him. Anyone. But I don’t know why everyone is really afraid of him.” Yoochun said.

“We’re sorry we’re not with you earlier.” Junsu said. Jaejoong chuckled.

“Why are you guys being so serious right now??” Jaejoong laugh a little. “You know how crazy I am. Because of this, I really have the reason to get back at him. After hearing some story that he’s done, he have to be punish somehow. I want to do it and you two have to help me.” Jaejoong smirk. Yoochun smirk when hear that.

“Are you sure?” Junsu ask.

“I’ll help you.” Yoochun smirk. Junsu look at him.

“Are you serious? You know he’s like the owner of the school?” Junsu said.

“Meh. Uncle Jung won’t do anything to me.” Yoochun said.

“Eeeerrrr. Did I miss something? Uncle Jung?” Jaejoong ask confusedly.

“Oh yeah. I forgot to said that my mother is Yunho’s father sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter