Chapter 4

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho arrive home as he still hopes that his parent are home when he got home. But as always he only greeted with the maids and the mansion staff. He slumps at the living room couch.

“Young master do you want to get some drink?” An old maid asks.

“It’s just Yunho ahjumma. Just get me some drink and you should rest ahjumma. Some noonas can take prepare everything.” Yunho said.

“It’s okay. It’s better than doing nothing.” She said as she walks to the kitchen. Yunho just slump in the couch. He knows that he’s parent isn’t home. There’s no sign of their cars in the garage. He went up to his bedroom as his drink arrived at his room. He changes his cloths and went to his bag. Although he seems careless at the school but actually he’s really study in home. There’s nothing to do either alone in the big mansion without his parents. He knows his parents expect him to continue the family business so he study even though he hate his parent expect him to follow their path. After he did his homework and study some material, he slumped into his bed thinking about his life.

He’s actually wants his parent to be home. What’s the point having a big house without someone to share it with? After he get into high school, the only his parents give him is enroll him into a really great school. The donation is so much so the school opens a scholarship program honoring his family name. That makes him hurt and start to bug the scholarship students. His intention was to make his parents to pull out the donation. He doesn’t need his parent’s money. He just wants them to have a normal live with him. Having a normal conversation and activities with him. He envies the scholarship student because mostly they come from a loving family. He really envies that.

After he gets some quick nap, some of the maid knock his door and said that his dinner already ready. He went down and his parent already there eating their dinner. He smiles a little.

“You guys early.” Yunho smile.

“Yeah. We’re going to Japan tomorrow morning. So we have to go home early today.” Mr. Jung said.

“So how’s the new student at your school? I heard that the new student will come today.” Mrs. Jung said. Yunho’s smile died off.

“He was fine.” Yunho said.

“I hope you don’t make any trouble again to him.” Mr. Jung said. Yunho just smile weakly and eat his dinner. Actually he doesn’t really have the appetite to eat when his parents is home. They prefer talking about something else beside his life with him. After Yunho done with his dinner he went to his room to watch TV, there’re nothing so much to do even when his parent is home. Then someone knock his door.

“Yes?” He said.

“Can I come in?” Mrs. Jung asks. Yunho look at the door weirdly. His parent never talks to him privately even once. The only thing they talk to him privately is when he gets too far on something.

“Sure.” Yunho said as he sits properly. Mrs. Jung comes in and sat on the couch.

“What is it?” Yunho ask.

“You know your father and I always travel a lot. We spend a lot of our time outside Korea. Especially Japan. We want you to move with us to Japan. We don’t want to leave you alone here.” Mrs. Jung said. Yunho widened his eyes.

“No! Umma I have a life here. My friends too and I already in my second year. I don’t want to leave my life here. Maybe it’s easy for you and appa to move around but I’m not.” Yunho said. He can’t believe the one time his mother talk to him; she wants him to move to Japan with him.

“But don’t you want to be with us all the time?” Mrs. Jung asks.

“Umma, even when you guys till live here, you never there for me. With I’m moving to Japan, can it change? I don’t believe it will change.” Yunho said.

“We’re sorry if we do that but please think about it. I hope you understand our condition.” Mrs. Jung said.

“But you guys never understand m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter