Chapter 18

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho just froze there. Not knowing what to do. His parent never does such thing to him. This is very nice from them.

“Come on. Don’t just stand there. Come on sits.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Good evening. Samchon. Imo.” Yoochun’s bow in front of them.

“Oh! Yoochun. How are you my nephew?” Mr. Jung said.

“I’m fine Samchon.” Yoochun said.

“Nice to see you here Yoochun.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Oh yeah.” Yoochun said.

“Come on. Come on. Sit.” Mrs. Jung said. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin just bow to them and went to sit in the opposite chair.

“Is this your boyfriend?” Mrs. Jung asks Yunho.

“Ah yes.” Yunho said as he takes Jaejoong’s hand. Jaejoong bow.

“Good evening ahjumma.” Jaejoong said.

“Aw. Such a beautiful and polite boy. Where do you found him Yunho?” Mrs. Jung said.

“He’s the new scholarship student.” Yunho said.

“Is Yunho treating you well?” Mrs. Jung said.

“Ah, yes.” Jaejoong said.

“Good then.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Umma, this is Jaejoong’s parent and his brother. Umma if you’re remember Kim halmoni in Gwangju, this is Kangin. Her grandson.” Yunho said. Kangin and Heechul bow a little. Mrs. Jung smiles.

“Nice to meet you both. You’re so lucky having a son as beautiful as Jaejoong. Not to mention smart.” Mr. Jung said as he shakes Jaejoong’s parent hand.

“Nice to meet you too. It’s nothing really. Thanks to my wife that both of our sons turns out okay.” Mr. Kim said.

“Then we should talk more.” Mrs. Jung said to Mrs. Kim. Finally they settle down on their chair. Yunho and Jaejoong between Changmin and Yoochun. The mothers sit side by side between their husbands. Heechul and Kangin sat beside Mrs. Kim. They talk for a little while. Yunho still suspicious on his parent because they never so kind in front of him. After this, he’s planning to ask his parent what happen with them. They talk a little more after they’re done with their dinner.

“I hope we talk a little more. It’s late. I hope we can meet again.” Mrs. Jung said as she takes Mrs. Kim hand.

“I hope so. We are honored to meet you again some time.” Mrs. Kim smiles. They went away from the room as Yunho take them back to the cottage. He holds Jaejoong back in front of the cottage.

“I’ll talk to my parents first okay?” Yunho said.

“They’re not that bad.” Jaejoong said.

“No. This is the first time I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter