Chapter 7

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Jaejoong hyung and you guys are friends from elementary school? Why didn’t I know about that?” Changmin asks.

“That’s because you and Yunho always get into private school. Junsu and I went to public school before high school. Now we know why we in public school first.” Yoochun said.

“Why?” Changmin asks.

“So we don’t become a brat like you.” Junsu said.

“Yah! I’m not a brat!!” Changmin protest.

“Yes you are!!” Junsu said.

“Guys shut up!! You can continue bickering at Jaejoong’s house. Both of you in my car are annoying.” Yoochun said.

“But he started it!” Changmin and Junsu protest at the same time.

“Both of you shut up or get out of my car!!” Yoochun yelled. Both of them pouted.

“But Chunnie, you know we can’t bicker at Jae hyung’s house because of Heechul hyung.” Junsu said.

“Not my problem.” Yoochun said as he pulling over at a park near Jaejoong’s house. Because Jaejoong’s house can only be park by 2 car, so he park his car near the house because he doesn’t want to bother Jaejoong’s house with his car. Beside he knows Kangin will be there and already park at his house. They walk to Jaejoong’s house.

“So this is where Jaejoong hyung live? Interesting.” Changmin said.

“What? Do you want to mock Jaejoong hyung? It’s better here rather than a big house.” Junsu said.

“I never said that. My granny’s neighborhood is like this. It’s just I miss her food.” Changmin said. Junsu mumbled madly.

“Shut up you two.” Yoochun said.

“So who is Heechul?” Changmin asks.

“You will know it soon.” Yoochun said. They arrive at Jaejoong’s house. They enter the front yard then went to the door. They ring the bell then greeted by Mrs. Kim.

“And who is this handsome boy? Jaejoong’s boyfriend?” Mrs. Kim teases. Changmin gasped.

“Ummm aunty. Jaejoong is too good for this guy. If this Jaejoong’s boyfriend then Jaejoong already went crazy.” Yoochun said.

“What about Jaejoong’s boyfriend?” Suddenly Heechul appear out of nowhere. He stands in front of Changmin as he never saw him before.

“And who the hell are you? Are you Jaejoong’s boyfriend? No he can’t be with you? You have to pass my test first. And. And your face is too stupid for my little brother. Do you want to feel the wrath of Kim Heechul???” Heechul is half yelling to Changmin while glaring at him. Changmin gulped. He wants to answer but Heechul cut him.

“What?? Don’t you dare talking back to me!!” Heechul said.

“Chullie!!” Mrs. Kim yelled.

“But umma. Jaejoong is my little baby brother.” Heechul said.

“Umma. Chullie hyung. Stop it! Changmin’s my friend not my boyfriend. He’s not even my type.” Jaejoong said breaking the two of them. He hated it when his mother and brother overprotective over him. His father can’t do anything although Mr. Kim is capable of protecting Jaejoong alone.

“My Joongie-ah. He seems so stupid.” Heechul said.

“Yah! Why are you calling me stupid?? I’m not stupid!! I’m always top 10 in my year.” Changmin protest.

“See. He’s stupid for Joongie because he’s only in the top 10.” Heechul said.

“Hyung stop it. He’s her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter