Chapter 8

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So where do you want to do this?” Jaejoong ask Yunho.

“Anywhere that’s not my house.” Yunho said.

“Why?” Jaejoong said.

“It’s far from your house.” Yunho said.

“Eh? You know where I live?” Jaejoong said.

“No. But I always saw Yoochun’s car went the other way from my house. So I figure it out.” Yunho said.

“Are you stalking me?” Jaejoong said.

“No. I was curious.” Yunho said. Jaejoong just stare at him.

“So how about your house?” Yunho ask.

“Eh? Why do you want my house?” Jaejoong asks.

“I don’t know. For a new experience for me maybe.” Yunho said.

“Are you mocking me because I’m poor? Did you hate someone poor like me? You ignorant brat!” Jaejoong yelled.

“Yah! Don’t call me that!! You don’t know anything about me!!” Yunho yelled back.

“But you're acting like one right now!” Jaejoong yelled. Yunho breathe out.

“You should have known better. Okay. Now. We’re doing it in house or we’re not doing it at all. Your choice.” Yunho said.

“Okay. Okay. We’re going to my house. Come on.” Jaejoong said as he starts walking to the front gate. Yunho stop him.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Yunho stop him.

“Ummm. The bus stop.” Jaejoong said.

“I brought my car you know.” Yunho said.

“Oh ok.” Jaejoong said. They went to Yunho’s car and went to Jaejoong’s house. It’s been a long time since Yunho went to a neighborhood like this. Not since his grandparents died.

“You just park in the corner there. At this time my brother’s boyfriend already park in our house.” Jaejoong said.

“You sure my car is okay park in here?” Yunho ask.

“Yes I’m sure. This is a good neighborhood. Nothing to worry about.” Jaejoong said. They walk to his house. Yunho was looking curiously at the neighborhoods as he misses this kind of neighborhoods because it’s the only time he gets loved by his grandparents. They arrive at Jaejoong’s house and went inside. As expected, Kangin’s car already there.

“Joongie!! Who’s that??” Heechul yelled as pointing at them when Jaejoong and Yunho come into the house.

“Hyung this is…” Jaejoong started.

“Who are you???” Heechul cut Jaejoong and stand in front of Yunho. The latter confuse suddenly this boy glaring at him.

“Hyungie!! Stop glaring!!! You always did this!!” Jaejoong yelled to his brother.

“You’re kind of rude.” Yunho said.

“What did you just said??” Heechul said.

“I said you are ru…” Yunho trying to say but his mouth gets close by Jaejoong.

“He said you’re beautiful hyung. The most beautiful guy in this world.” Jaejoong said trying to save Yunho’s . Yunho looking at Jaejoong, wanting some explanation. Jaejoong just give him ‘later’ look. Heechul is still looking at him with judging eyes.

“Omo! Who is this handsome guy?” Mrs. Kim ask when she get out from the kitchen.

“Umma. This is my friend Yunho. He’s here to make our school project.” Jaejoong said. Yunho bow to Mrs. Kim.

“Yunho?” Someone from the kitchen said. They look at the guy.

“Kangin hyung?” Yunho said.

“How are you?” Kangin ask as he hugs Yunho.

“I’m fine hyung.” Yunho said as he reply Kangin’s hug.

“What are you doing here? It’s been years since the last time I saw you.” Kangin said.

“Yeah hyung. I’m doing some project with Jaejoong. What are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter