Chapter 16

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s finals weeks and all of the students are busy studying and doing their finals. This means Jaejoong and Yunho doesn’t enough time to be together all the time. Their exam schedules are different and most of free time they use it for study. The only time they can meet is when they went home together. Jaejoong decide to stay over Yunho’s apartment. Since Changmin went back to his house and he doesn’t want Yunho be alone with the old maid. The old maid is happy when she knows that Yunho is dating. She’s really happy because someone can make Yunho smile. Jaejoong have been a real help in the apartment for a couple of weeks because he always goes there every weekend, even sometimes in the weekdays.

Now they went back to Yunho’s apartment. They really want to talk even for a moment but Jaejoong seems so tired and he let the pretty man to sleep in his car when they went home. When they got to the apartment, Yunho wakes Jaejoong. The pretty man pouts, as he wanted to sleep more. He can’t really sleep this week because of the exams.

“Come on baby. Last day and then we can have a long holiday after this.” Yunho said. Jaejoong is still pouting as he went inside the apartment with Yunho.

“Hi Yunho-ssi. Jaejoong-ssi. Welcome home.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Evening, ahjumma.” Both of them said.

“You look tired.” Mrs. Lee said as she cupped Jaejoong’s face.

“It’s okay ahjumma. After tomorrow I can take some rest.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. I’ll make you two a dinner okay? And some herbal tea that can help you two healthier.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Thank you ahjumma.” Both of them said. Mrs. Lee nodded and went to the kitchen to make dinner and tea for the boys. Both of them went to Yunho’s room to clean up. Jaejoong slumped into the bed.

“Yunnie. I want to rest so badly~” Jaejoong whines.

“I know baby. After tomorrow you can rest. Even more. You can spend your time with me.” Yunho said as he caresses Jaejoong’s hair.

“Yeah. I miss hugging you.” Jaejoong said as he sit and hug Yunho. The latter smile and hug Jaejoong back.

“Come on. You should change your cloths and eat. Then we can start study for tomorrow.” Yunho said. Jaejoong nodded. They change their cloths and went to the kitchen to eat with Mrs. Lee. They talk for a while then went to their room and get the books. They study at the living room. Mrs. Lee left some snack for both of them and went to her room. They study for a couple of hours and went to sleep. Jaejoong is sleeping alone in the guest room while Yunho in his bedroom. They still sleeping alone as they don’t want to rush their relationship. Finally the last day comes and they already done with the last exams. It’s the start of the holiday.

“Yunnie, do you wants to stay over my house? It’s so quite here in your apartment and I think ahjumma needs a vacation too.” Jaejoong said. They’re watching a movie in Yunho’s apartment after the school ended.

“Your family didn’t mind that?” Yunho ask.

“Not at all. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter