Homeless and Pitied.

Loving? It'll never happen.

“Ayun Unni!” you heard Ara yell from her room, you quickly ran down the hall and barged into her room. “What happened? Did you get hurt?” you shot questions at her while inspecting her face and body. “I’m fine! Look over there!” She squealed and pointed out the window. You squinted and spotted Chan walking down the sidewalk along with a girl around his age, Chan’s arm was wrapped around her neck securely. “Channie Oppa has a girlfriend!” she screams and jumps around the room. She stopped for a millisecond when we heard the door open. She practically flied down stairs when the door snapped shut. “CHANNIE OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!” you heard her scream. You rolled your eyes and ignored this small tug in your heart. You went back into your room and soon fell asleep, right before Chan opened the door to your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ayun, Ayun!” you felt Chan shake you, “What.” You spat and shoved him off of your bed, “I’m going to practice in 20 minutes, do you want to come?” he asked. You nodded lazily and got up slowly, you felt him push you towards your washroom and slammed the door shut, forcing you to clean up. In a few minutes you washed your face and dragged yourself down the stairs, “You’re quicker than I thought you would be.”  He stated and chuckled when you plopped yourself lazily beside him on the couch. “Come on, let’s get going.” Chan chirped and dragged you towards the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Chan, hurry up and get practicing!” you heard Seungcheol yell when you two entered the room, when Seungcheol spotted you beside Chan he quickly added, “Oh, hey Ayun!” You said hello to everyone, except you couldn’t find Mingyu or Jihoon. At the end, you ended up listening to Seunggwan and Seokmin sing. They started to sing and dance along to Exo’s wolf, at the end Seungcheol had to come in and tell them to stop fooling around. Soon they put aside all silliness and began to sing your favorite song, ‘Miracles of December’ A few seconds past and you were humming faintly along with them in the background. You got up and told them you’re going to take a walk, as soon you stepped into the hall you came face to face with Chan and the girl the other day, "Oh, I was looking for you Ayun!” Chan chirped and hooked arms with you. “Ayun, this is Taehee. Taehee this is Ayun.” Chan introduced you two. “Oh, I’m going to get some drinks. Talk to each other while I’m gone.” And with that, Chan disappeared around the corner. ‘Heck, why would I want to talk to her?’ you thought inside your head. “Look, you flirt.” The girl began and shot dagers through her eyes. “I saw you flirting with Mingyu the other day, and now you’re trying to get with MY Channie?” she narrowed her eyes and jabbed her finger into my chest, “Stay away from Chan or else I will hurt you.” She threatened. In return you just scoffed and pushed her hand away from you, “Have fun.” She narrowed her eyes and placed her hands on her waist, “Well, you brat. You’re such a , I bet you sleep with every single guy you meet. Plus, I heard from Chan that you’re like homeless and he only pitied you, by the way, Chan also told me that your father was like a criminal and no wonder-“ Punch. The inside of you boiled with anger and you suddenly saw Chan running towards you two, “What happened?” Chan stared at Taehee and back at you. “Oppa, she hit me!” Taehee cried into his arms, Chan stared at you and you stared back, “Oppa, it hurts…” You hear the girl muffle into his shirt. You scoffed and shot back, “This one will hurt more.” As you punched her in the face again, “AH!” she screamed. Out of nowhere Chan raised his hands and you knew he was going to slap you. But you stood your ground, you waited for the painful impact but it never came. Chan’s hand stopped mid way and looked at you with a frown, you saw his grip tighten around Taehee’s waist as he clunched his hand into a fist, still in the air. You scoffed and pointed towards your cheek, “Hit me.” You spat. Chan’s arm fell and Taehee’s hair, you turned around and stormed back towards the practice room. You swung the door open and slammed it behind you, everyone jumped at your sudden actions and all stared at you. You were so angry that you didn’t hear Chan come in too, you were suddenly stopped by Chan’s tug on your wrist, “Who the hell do you think you are! You can’t just go around and punch people!” he yelled. You flung his grip off and you yelled back, your first time in 14 years. “WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAN? YOUR STUPID HEAD ISN’T SCREWED ON RIGHT, YOU PITY THAT GIRL? LOOK AT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, THEY SUFFERED SO MUCH MORE YET YOU NEVER CARED! FOR GOD’S SAKE CHAN, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! YES I’M HOMELESS, YES I’M LOST BUT I DON’T CARE ANYMORE! I’LL FRIGGIN GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND GO FOR THE ADOPTION CENTRE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?” you knew that everyone’s attention was on you, and the girl even stopped crying. “Ayun-” Chan began and regretted yelling at you. You pushed him away and stormed past him, stopped beside Taehee, who had open, “YOU CAN FRIGGIN HAVE HIM! I NEVER WANTED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!” with that you ran out of the building passing Chan’s house, running wherever your feet took you. You stopped the bus stop, the same bus stop that you went to after getting kicked out of your house. You sat down and tears were flowing down your face, you felt someone else sit down beside you and you turned the other way to find Jihoon frowning down at you. Your eyes went wide and turned the other way, to find Mingyu staring down at you. Your eyes grew bigger and started to stand up, but was yanked back down by both of them, “What happened?” Jihoon asked worriedly and wiped away your tears. You shook your head and turned the other way only to face Mingyu again. “Chan just called me, he was freaking going insane because you left.” Mingyu stated and stared at his phone, “Why’re you leave?” You shook your head and you never felt so scared in your life. The tears were still running down you cheekwhen suddenly Mingyu grabbed you by your shoulders and let you lean on him. You were soon crying into his shirt and Jihoon texted Chan where you all were. You felt Jihoon wrap another comforting hand around you while singing your favorite song, until you finally fell asleep.