Set free from prison.

Loving? It'll never happen.

(You = Ayun)

~~

FLASHBACK 20 MINS AGO

You sat in the car, head phones in and ignoreD the world, at least you tried to. "Ayun." your mother called which you didn't hear. Suddenly your older sister nudges you with her knee and nodds towards your mom's direction, "Yea?" You heard your mother sigh and began politely, "You know I'm doing this for your own good." You rolled your eyes at that statement and ignored her again, putting your headphones back in. Your favourite song 'Miracles in December' played on your Ipod just when you reached the doctors and you groaned in frustration. Your dad heard you and shot you a look but you ignored it, just like the past years.

~~

(After Doctors)

You got out of the car and slammed it hard barging into your house, your anger level up to the very top. Afraid to speak, because you would know you'd say stuff that aren't very nice. You went to your room and threw of your coat and just sat there for a second processing everything that happened. About ten minutes later your mom opens the door. "Ayun, you know we're doing this for you!" she yelled. You closed your eyes and turned your back to her, trying to surpress your feelings and thought about how tomorrow would be a new day, and things will change. "AYUN! LOOK AT ME!" You heard your father roar. Your eyes shot open and turned around standing face to face with your father who was towering over you. "You're not going to act like this in this house!" He yelled, spitting in your face. You took a deep and kept your mouth shut, praying to god it wouldn't be today that you snap. "ARE YOU MUTE? TALK TO ME!" He yells again. This was the first time you felt yourself so uncontrolled, "You've been like this for two years already Ayun. SNAP OUT OF IT!" He shook you by your shoulders, still earning no responce from you. "IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" He yelled, unaware that it was your goal to leave this prison as soon as possible. "Then kick me out." You repied in a steady tone, already grabbing your suitcase and carefully putting your clothes in. "AYUN! YOU-" pause, "GET OUT OF HERE." You quickly packed and walked out of your house. You took out a marker and drew on the door, 'I've been waiting to be set free from prison, thank you head master.' Your dad rushed out when you were half way down your driveway, "I HATE YOU!" The last words you heard before you left the prison.

FLASHBACK FINISHED

~~

You sat quietly at a bus stop, not getting on any of the buses that came. You checked the time and it was 9:50, you shivered a bit and hugged your knees. "Miss?" you heard a man ask behind you. You turned around to find a man around his 40's walking hand in hand with his daughter, "Where are you going at this hour?" he asked, eyeing your suitcase. That's when it hit you, "I don't know." you admitted and stared at his daughter who hid behind her father. "You could come to our place and have a hot drink, and we'll see what will happen next." He offered. 'If he's a kidnapper, his daughter will be a witness.' you thought and grabbed your suitcase following the man into his car. You three sat in silence for a while until the man offered to start a conversation, "My name is Charles, your's?" he looked at you through the rear mirror, "Ayun."' you replied shortly. "Ran away?" he asked like it was no big deal. You stared at his reflection through the mirror and found him smirking. "No, freed from prison." you replied only getting a judged look by the five year-old girl. You didn't care if they actually thought you were freed from prison, by surprisingly the man laughed, "So you got kicked out?" you looked at him through the rear mirror and your eyes met. One warm and friendly, the other cold and soulless. The edge of your mouth rose a little but your eyes never changed.

~~

You stared at the little girl who hasn't spoken a single word since you've met. Their door was pushed open and Charles held the door so you and his daughter can enter. You stood at the door mat, observing the place for a second. "Charles, I thought you were going Christmas shopping with Ara." you heard his wife call from the kitchen. "We've got a guest!" He yelled, signaling you to take off your shoes. You heard a door swing open from upstairs and footsteps banged against the wooden floor. A boy came down with a smile but when your eyes met his smile faded, "Dad, can't you bring a boy home instead?" he groaned and sat on the sofa. "Chan, be polite." His mother snapped as she came out of the kitchen flashing you a quick smile, "Hello there, I'm Nara. Nice to meet you." her smile slowly faded as she saw you with a straight face, not offering any kind of thankfulness. "Channie Oppa, come play with me!" Ara smiled happily and sat on Chan's lap. Your eyebrows raised at her sudden change of attitude and rolled your eyes when you saw the boy-so called 'Chan'- give her a kiss on the cheek. "Here, make yourself at home." Nara said and took your suitcase and placed it somewhere in the kitchen.

~~

"So, mind to tell us what happened? We can give them a call to-" Nara's words made you choke on your hot chocolate. "No, No. It's fine." you said while waving your hand frantically around. "I just couldn't stand it in prison!" you said out loud for the first time. You laid back on your chair and sipped your drink earning chuckles from the couple. "Well, since you don't really have a place to stay, why don't you stay here for a while until we find you a place. Sounds good?" Nara said while getting up from her seat. You nodded hesitantly and stood up too. "Here, you'll be sleeping in Ara's room so-" Charles began which made you shake your head again. "No, No. I'll sleep on the couch, I prefer staying in the living room." Charles chuckled and nodded and headed out the kitchen along with Nara. You began to wash your cup when you heard someone speak in a hushed tone, "So, you're staying here?" You turned the tap off and turned around to find Chan leaning against the refrigerator, "Don't worry, I'm not staying for long." Chan smirked and walked out, "Good."

~~

'Hanni mochom~' your phone rang, you glanced at the caller ID and pressed end call immedietly. 'Hanni mochom~' you looked at your phone again and ended the call. 'Hanni-' picked up, "What." you spat into the phone, "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO AYUN! WE'RE GOING TO CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T COME BACK!" your father yelled through the phone. "You were the one that kicked me out, now you want me back?" you scoffed. You looked up from the ground to find Chan leaning again the wall, amused with your conversation on the phone. You smirked and made it go on speaker, "AYUN, I DIDN'T REALLY THINK YOU WOULD LEAVE!" he yelled again. "You taught me to take words seriously." you replied, already bored. "YOU! WHEN DID YOU DEVELOPE SO MUCH ATTITUDE!"

"Long ago, longer then you think."

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Stop yell-"

"SHUT UP YOU SPOILED BRAT! COME BACK HOME, WE HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT."

"You think I would actually come back? IT'S LIKE GOING BACK TO PRISON ALL OVER AGAIN!" You raised your voice.

"DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"Look-"

"I SAID COME BACK HERE YOU SPOILED SON OF A-"

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' you hung up before you heard those words. You glanced at Chan who was still leaning against the wall, he gave you a thumbs up and smiled, "Here pass me your phone." you threw the phone at him and he caught it cooly. "Got anything important in here?" he asked while scrolling through your messages, "No, just pictures of me and my family." he nodded and threw the phone on the ground which surprised you, "They can't contact you now." He chuckled and sat beside you on the sofa, "Chan." he offered a hand and you shook it lightly, "Ayun." He got up and glanced at the clock which read 11:30. "Good night Ayun, got school tomorrow bud." He offered a smile and went up stairs into his room again. You glanced at your broken phone, about two meters away from your feet. The edge of your lip rose again and you scoffed before falling asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Look forward to my other updates!

 

 

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3