School Troubles.

Loving? It'll never happen.

The inside of your head was blurred, there was no certainty. Only confusion, hatred, anger, sadness and doubt mixed together like a ball of yarn. It has been a week since you’ve seen Taehee and Chan at the coffee shop. It has also been a week since you’ve seen everyone. You live under the same roof as Chan, but why don’t you ever see him? He doesn’t come home at 10:00 anymore, he comes home at midnight, or even later. You would sometimes stay up till he came back home, but what was the point. He was just another guy that lived with you.

 

Wrong.

 


Another week has passed and it has been around a month and a half since you’ve visited Pledis. You stood up and swung your coat over your shoulders. You were sick and tired of this house, it was time to go back.

You peaked through the little space between the practice room door and the wall, quickly spotting a few members dancing. You pushed the door open quickly, hitting someone along the way.

“AH!” a familiar high pitch voice echoed through the room. Everyone attention darted towards the figure behind the door, then quickly focused onto you. You glanced around nervously as everyone stood there staring. Doyoon was the first to react, leading the others to join in yelling. “AYUNNIE!” Doyoon pounced onto you, nearly knocking you over. Soon everyone ran towards you, developing you into a hug. You couldn’t help but miss their presence, their jokes and their voices. A smile spread across your face when you saw Mingyu running over to you, “YUNNIE!” he exclaimed, pushing a few people off of me so he can hug you. “I missed you!” he said while ruffling your hair. ‘I missed you too’ you thought, so cheesy yet true. “I missed you guys.” You offered a small smile. You glanced around the room but didn’t spot a specific person. “Chan’s in the vocal rooms.” Hansol whispered into your ear. “Oh… hi Ayun.” Someone said. You turned around and found Taehee, leaning against the door frame and motioned something –someone- to come over. Soon another figure leaned against the door frame too. “Oh, Ayun!” Chan exclaimed happily, intertwining his fingers with Taehee’s. “You didn’t tell me you were coming back.” He asked. ‘I never even see you anymore.’ You thought, but said something else, “Sorry, I forgot.”

 


 

“Chan! You’re not dancing right. How many times do I have to tell you?” Soonyoung groaned in frustration. “Sorry hyung…” the smaller mumbled nervously. “Channie, you should concentrate. You’re going to debut soon! Hwaiting Channie!” Taehee pumped her fists in the air and smiled towards her sweating boyfriend. “Yeah, listen to you girlfriend Chan.” Seokmin nudged the sweaty boy’s side. The frown you had on a few minutes ago was even deeper, “I’ll try my best Tae.” You growled under your breath, you didn’t like how Chan already has a nickname for Taehee. You also didn’t like how Chan would immediately listen to Taehee, or even whenever someone has mentioned her name. Heck, you didn’t even like them dating in the first place. You jumped a little when someone tapped your shoulders, “Hey Yunnie!” Mingyyu grinned down at you before sliding down onto the floor. “Hey Mingyu.” You replied, your thoughts suddenly being washed away. You yawned and rubbed your eyes, which were starting to get tired from reading. “Hey, are you tired?” Mingyu asked while draping an arm around your shoulder, which has started to lower onto your waist, not that you noticed or anything.

“Yea, a little.” You stretched your arms upwards and leaned you head onto his shoulder, letting your eye lids fall. You heard a small chuckled beside you before you felt yourself being pulled closer to a warmer body. You sighed softly at the warmth and slowly drifted to sleep, “Goodnight Yunnie.”

 

You had no idea how long you’ve slept, but when you woke up you were still on the floor. The same exact same spot you were when you had fallen asleep, except no one else was in the room –seemed like it- and someone else was sleeping beside you. You glanced towards the nearest mirror and noticed it was Mingyu that had fallen asleep, the same person that had let his head fall onto yours. Without noticing, you snuggled closer towards his warmth, it was like you were in bed with a warm blanket covering you on the cold winter day. Just when you were about to fall back asleep the door flung open and Chan stomped in angrily.  Both of you stirred and opened your eyes, “Channie? What happened?” Mingyu asked, his voice raspier then before. You sat up too and squinted at the light, finally noticing how Chan was staring at you two, “N-Nothing.” He simply replied. You were still tired so you let your head hit Mingyu’s shoulder again, trying to fall back to sleep. “Now Now Yunnie, I know you’re tired but I’m not your bed, nor am I your gigantic teddy bear.” Mingyu chuckled will pulling himself off of the ground. You groaned unhappily and pouted a little, rubbing your eyes with your hands. You quickly stood up and stretched, yawning at the same time. Your cheeks pinked when you realized Chan was still standing there staring at the both of you with a small frown. “We left some lunch for you two.” He mumbled. You looked back towards a smirking Mingyu, “Channie, why the mad face?” You shot a warning glance towards him but he ignored it. You turned back towards the mad boy and saw that he narrowed his eyes. “Um… We’ll go eat now. Thanks Chan.” You tried to say as casually as possible before pushing Mingyu out.

“Look the two sleepy love birds finally woke up.” Seungcheol teased. You rolled your eyes while Mingyu just chuckled beside you. Both of you picked up a slice of pizza and started to talk with everyone in the room when suddenly a fit of giggles were heard on the other side of the room. Everyone turned around in curiosity and found that Chan and Taehee were whispering to each other. “God, can’t they just stop for a second? They’ve been at it for almost an hour!” Wonwoo mumbled beside you, clearly irritated. You tore your gaze away from the giggling couple and reached for another slice of pizza. You took a big out of the pizza and tried to ignore the irritating giggles. “Aren’t you mad?” someone hissed into your ear. You looked to your right in disgust to find Wonwoo leaning back onto his chair, smiling at you in amusement. “God, you’re so creepy. No wonder your single.” You faked a gag, over exaggerating a little bit –just a little. “Tch, I’m the most wanted boy in my school. I’m just waiting for the perfect girl, my princess.” He smiled dreamily, which made you smack him in the arm, “God, you’re so cheesy.”

 

 


 

School. You forgot about that. No one said anything about you and your absence in school either. When you entered your house (well not really) you immediately spotted Charles sitting on the couch, typing away on his laptop. “Hey, Charles.” You started, “I was wondering if I could switch schools.” You flinched when he looked up lazily, tired eyes boring into yours. “I-I mean if it’s too much trouble it’s okay.” You quickly added, “I just thought that-” he chuckled at your panicky state. “Of course it’s okay, it won’t be that much of a trouble. I’ll do it right now, since it’ll be quick.” He mumbled the last part to himself while getting up from the couch and reached for the phone. “Thank you!” you added before watching him disappear in the hall.

“What are you thankful for?” you jumped and turned around, Chan’s face inches away from yours. You took a step back and rolled your eyes, “Leaving my school, finally.” You sighed in relief. “Really? So you’re going to my school right?” You nodded weakly and hummed in response. You didn’t understand why both of you would be so different in front of each other, and in front of other people. Of course you were starting to grow on Mingyu (not literally) but with Chan, it only took a few days. You pushed the thought away and both of you entered the kitchen after hearing Nara call for dinner.


 

You woke up by the sounds of people running up and down the stairs, you were about to get up and yell after them but stopped. You should probably get up for school anyways. You forgot that today was Monday, honestly you were surprised when Charles told you, you can go to Chan’s school yesterday. You sighed and got up from your comfy bed and waddled towards the washroom, dressing up quickly.

Here you are, standing in front of the school gates. This school is gigantic, you quickly jogged towards Chan’s side when suddenly someone shoved you from the back. You stumbled forwards but quickly regained your balance. You huffed angrily while turning back, trying to find who it was, eyes widening quickly. “Yunnie! I didn’t you were going to go to this school!” Mingyu exclaimed, while swinging and arm around your shoulders. You glare was long gone, a smile replaced it instead, “I didn’t know either.” You mumbled. You patted your plaid skirt down, why does the girls have to wear skirts? You groaned softly and tugged onto your skirt, you never wore skirts and you certainly won’t start. “Wow Ayun, I guess it’s a good thing you came to this school.” Mingyu teased while poking your skirt, earning a smack from both you and Chan. “ert.” Two of you said in unison. You have to do something about this uniform.

“I don’t understand why I have to wear a skirt!” you exclaimed the tenth time today.

“It’s the school uniform! Miss Ayun, please go to class or else you’re getting detention. You don’t want that on the first day of school, do you?” the secondary asked, while rubbing her temples. “Explain to me why I have to wear a skirt to school, for pete’s sake, it’s winter! Who wears skirts in the winter?” you asked furiously, crossing your arms over your chest. “IT’S THE SCHOOL UNIFORM! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!” the secondary yelled while standing up. You were about to say something, instead the principle walked out from his office. “Mrs. Choi. Is there a problem?” he asked, smiling down at you. You rolled your eyes and raised your eyebrows towards the so called, Mrs. Choi. “This student here, was asking me why she had to wear a skirt to school.” She said after taking a deep breath. “Let’s talk in my office.” The principle offered, shutting his office door behind him, while you sat down. “What’s the problem here? Miss…”

“Ayun.” You replied, quickly starting again, “I simply do not understand why I have to wear a skirt, especially in winter. I don’t care if the other girls want to wear these horrible skirts, but I certainly will not!” You watched as the principle opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of pants, “Well, you can change into these pants and give that skirt back to me. I’m afraid I won’t be able to help any further if this pair doesn’t fit.” You nodded and grabbed the pair of pants before turning the door knob in a hurry, “Thanks Principle.” You walked through the office happily, making sure to show Miss Choi you got what you wanted.


You had just changed into the pair of pants, thank god it fits. You glanced at your watch and it read 8:07. Eight more minutes till class. You wandered through the halls, trying to find the right room, ‘Where did Chan and Mingyu go when I need them. Yeesh.’ You thought. You turned the corner and saw a crowd of people, hurdling over someone on the floor. People started to cheer, seems like someone was getting beat up. You peaked over epople’s shoulders and gaped, “DONGJIN!” you exclaimed, pushing people out of the way and pulled the boy up to his feet. “Oh my god…” you mumbled while inspecting his bruises. “I-I’m fine Ayun.” He stuttered nervously, looked around. You rolled your eyes and sighed, “Who on earth did this.” You asked while turning around. “I swear if you lay another finger on this bo…” you stared at the bully in front of you, pupils widening and jaw hanging.

“Seungcheol?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Here's an Update ^^ >_< Cliffhanger :O ... Kind of ... idk :/  Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ <3 <3 Thank you all the support, really love you guys ^^ MUAH MUAHH