No one understands.

Loving? It'll never happen.

Morning came and you had to go to school, you were dozing off in class when suddenly an annoucement was heard, "Jung Ayun, please come to the office. Jung Ayun." you rose from your seat and walked towards the office completely oblivious of what was waiting for you. You stepped into the office to face the person you least expected, your head master. He turned around to face the staffs, "Thank you! We'll be back soon. Just the doctors." he turned and grabbed you by your arm pushing you out the door and to his car, "Get in." he ordered. You shook your head and stood still, "Why are you here?" you asked. "Get in this car, we're going to the doctors." he replied furiously and started the engine. You turned around and bolted back into your class, 'If he's going to make a scene, about twenty other people are going to witness it' You thought as you sat back down pretending like nothing happened. A few minutes passed and you sighed in relief, thinking he's not going to come back. "Jung Ayun, come to the office, Jung Ayun." the annoucement called again. You shook your head and stayed seated, many students gave you a confused look but ignored it, "Miss Ayun, they called you down to the office." your teacher spoke and pushed you out the door. You sighed and went into the office again, "Sorry, she had to get something from class." you  heard your dad say and yanked you out again, this time forcing you to sit in the backseat and trapping you down. "You're basically kidnapping me!" you yelled when he entered the car too, "I'm not, you're my daughter." he said and started the engine. "Why wasn't i treated like one that?" you screamed kicking the front seat. Your dad gave you another disgusted look which you learned to ignore, but this time you couldn't take it anymore, "YOU MONSTER! I HATE YOU! LET ME OUT!" You screamed louder then ever and unbuckled your seatbelt, "You'll have to jump out." he replied calmly. You unlocked the doors, and before your dad could say anything you jumped down onto the sidewalk, landing on your side. You arm hurt a bit and it was a miracle that you didn't get hurt. You stood up and saw your dad run towards, you glanced around and started to run wherever your foot took you. You were running while looking back, seeing that your dad entered his car again. You chargered towards another direction and bumped into a man, "Oh I'm so sorry I-" You looked up to find Charles smiling back down at you, "Why aren't you at school?" he asked. You didn't answer and just stood there glancing back at the silver car racing towards your direciton, "Hey, what happened?" he asked after seeing your panicking face. "Nothing it's just that-" you were interupted. "GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!" you heard your dad roar. You looked up to find Charles putting an arm around your shoulder and pushed you behind him. "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" your father yelled again and reached out for you which you dodged easily. "Hey, are you Ayun's father?" Charles asked politely, "SO WHAT IF I AM! NOW GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!" he reached for you again, and this time he succedded, "YOU BRAT YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" He grabbed your collar and dragged you to his car openning the door but was shut immedietly by someone. "What are you doing? Kidnapping a girl in the middle of the street?" Chan asked cooly. His eyes darted towards you and he suddenly widened his eyes at your father. He threw a punch at him right in the face and grabbed your hand to run away. You spotted Charles in his car already ready for both of you to enter. You jumped in right  behind Chan and drove off immedietly.

~~~

"What on earth was he thinking? Shouldn't we call the police or something? I swear he has mental issues!" Chan started to blabber beside you which only earned him a glare from his father. "Chan, that's Ayun's father we're talking about." you shook your head and offered a small smile, "No it's okay, I agree with Chan." Charles eyebrows rose and spoke again, "But he's still your father."

"He's not acting like one that for sure!" Chan mumbles

"I wouldn't say father." you replied looking out the window.

"Where's your mother?" he asked.

"Where's his wife? I don't know, probably still stuck in prison." you replied

"Let's not call your house a prison." he stated politely. You only sighed, when the car came to a stop you all got off and headed towards their house. Charles sensed that you didn't want to talk at the moment so he went upstairs, leaving Chan and you alone. "Okay, you have to tell me why he's like that." Chan said and plopped down beside you on the sofa. You took a deep breath a decided to tell him everything.

 

"I've always been a good girl, got good grades, went to a good school. Was liked and never got in trouble. Until I turned 11, my thoughts of love changed after seeing my brother getting hit by a car, and my parents not even caring one bit. They changed after that incident, they were biased towards my perfect sister, and treating me like a slave. I was deffinitly in prison. None of my friends thought that my parents were mean, they were fooled. I know there are about thousands of people that are suffering more then i am, and they'd gladly take my place. But i just couldn't live like that, I've tried to run away many times, but my head would always somehow convince me to go back home and be a good girl once again. I would think over and over again, 'They'll change when I become a better person. It's you Ayun, not them. You turned into a very bad girl and you have to go back to how you were before. Its not them, its you. ' but those words weren't true. I got straight A's two years in a row but they didn't care. I came first in my skating competition that they didn't attend, they didn't care. I've never felt so lonely, I couldn't tell my friends how I feel, there was no one I could possibly spill out all my feelings. I never yelled in my life, or threw a tantrum, or smashed things. Even if you told me i could, i wouldn't, there would always be a voice at the back of my head, 'Be a good girl, so people will like you.' That voice is still here somewhere. I just, I'm trapped." You stared at the ground, feeling tears form in your eyes. Silence filled the room and you were starting to wonder of Chan was still beside you. You turned to look at the side and found Chan frowning at you. "There must be someone you can talk to." he said, still frowning. You shook your head, "No one would understand." Chan faced you and crossed his legs, "Become good friends with someone in Seventeen, all of them has kind hearts and I'm positive ONE of them would be good friends with you. Very good friends. And when you feel like you're ready, you can tell them about your past. Maybe one of them will change your live." His words were nice and caring, you were so distracted with your thoughts that you didn't even realise a tear has rolled down the cheek, slowly followed by a thousand more. You sniffled and wiped your tears away, not wanting Chan to see. "Hey, sometimes you got to cry it out." he stated offering a gentle smile. "This might sound weird, but I don't think I know how to cry." you repied timidly. Chan stared at you in shock and shook his head in disapproval. You got up and quickly excused yourself to the bathroom.

You stared at the mirror and thought

'I can't cry?'

'I'm trapped, maybe the prison's not my house.

Maybe it's me.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, i think i was blabbering about how longggg this chapter would be... but i guess not? I'll update real soon. Continue to comment! that's for reading and please subscribe!