A month of waiting and handwritings

Loving? It'll never happen.

The more you stare at Chan the angrier you get, you’re not mad at him, no way. You’re mad at yourself you’re so stupid. The image of them kissing couldn’t leave, it was like a nightmare haunting you. You were lounging around the house because you weren’t allowed to go back to the company. Taehee ruins everything, doesn’t that girl learn to not mess with you? Plus, you’re going to miss everyone, and the only person you would be able to see is Chan. You enjoy his presence but he’s drifting away, people noticed. You stick with Mingyu more, and you’re also slowly becoming closer with everyone else but of course Taehee had to stop that from happening. You have nothing to worry about, everyone hates her, well everyone except for Chan. Suddenly there was a knock on your door, before you could reply Chan’s head peeked in, “Ayun, I’m going to the practice room now. Why aren’t you dressed up?” he stared at your blue pajamas. You looked down and pulled the covers over your legs, “I don’t feel well.” You lied. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand, “Ayun, stop lieing. Juts come.” Chan pleaded, why did he want you to come so badly? You shook our head, keeping in mind what the PD said the other day. You heard him sigh before closing the door behind him.

While you were boring yourself at home, Mingyu was searching for you. ‘She didn’t actually leave did she? When did she listen to people, let alone a complete stranger.’ When Chan stepped in without you walking behind him, it made him panic, “Channie, Where’s Ayun?” Chan frowned and dragged the taller towards the corner, “The other day I heard you guys talking… She got in trouble because of… Taehee?” Mingyu smacked the smaller boy’s head in frustration, “Hyung! What was that for?” Mingyu rolled his eyes and smacked him again, “That was for being an Idiot, and the previous one was for dating the wrong person. If you don’t break up with Taehee, and not make a move on Yunnie. Don’t expect me to just be standing around doing nothing, I have someone in mind too.” Chan frowned and rubbed his sore spot, “So hyung, you like Ayun?” for some reason those words were too hard to say. Mingyu chuckled and nodded shamelessly, “And if you don’t make a move, I’ll have to step in.” With that the taller walked away and joined in others in dancing.

You headed out the door and hugged the scarf around your neck, the wind kept on blowing in your face but you couldn’t care less, the scarf is your shield! You wandered around town, what’s the point of staying at home doing nothing when you could go shopping? You stared to window shop but a small petite accessory store caught your eye. You stepped in and the rush of coffee scent smacked you in the face. You tried to cough as quiet as possible, trying not to be rude. The door closed behind you and the bells chimed, you picked up a ring and twirled it around your finger. It’s beautiful. You saw another necklace lying on the back shelve and you hurried over to check it out. There was a little bottle hooked onto the chain with a paper scroll inside. You looked at the wall and suddenly realized there were a lot of other different colored bottles. You took a necklace with a purple bottle and went over to the cashier. “Ajumma, how much does this cost?” you asked while inspecting the petite bottle. You heard her raspy laugh and you looked up, “It’ll be 3.38 dollars. Would you like to make one too?” your eyes widened and nodded, “Were all of these made by customers?” the women nodded and asked which colored bottle you want, and you replied with blue. “So everything that’s written on the papers were what they felt?” you asked again, only earning a nod from the other. You sat down on one of the seats and tapped your chin, you finally decided what you were going to write. ‘Love is impossible.’ You scribbled down and rolled it up before dropping it into the bottle and handing it back to the Ajumma. You waved goodbye and skipped out the door, hearing the doors chime again.

 

You played with the small bottle in your hands, ‘Open or not open?’ you thought. You finally pulled the cap off and inscrolled the piece of paper. ‘Love is possible.’ You scoffed and started to laugh, ironic isn’t it? You wrote that Love was impossible, yet this person wrote that it was? You stared at the hand writing and frowned, it looked similar. You shrugged the thought off and put the paper back into the bottle and set the cap back on. You rapped the necklace around your wrist instead because the chain was too long and you smiled at the new bracelet. You leaped off the sofa when the door swung open and fifteen boys came running in. “YUNNIE!” Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seunggwan yelled and charged at your shocked figure. You felt like your rib cage was about to break when all of them did a group hug, while you were in the middle. You met eyes with Mingyu and both of you smiled instantly, “Hey Midget.” He teased while you just smacked him in the arm, “Hey giant.” You turned your attention back towards the group of boys, “What are you all doing here?” you asked. They all started to laugh like an ape, “Yunnie, we all know you got kicked out or something because of Taehee.” Jihoon explained and hit Chan, “Why do you date her?” he joked. Why do you?

 

You glanced at the clock again and realized it was dinner time, “Hey, don’t you guys have to go back home for dinner?” you asked. They all started talking at the same time, some saying they have to go back home and some saying they can stay. At the end most of them left, leaving the maknae line behind (Mingyu, Seunggwan, Hansol and Dongjin). We got to know each other better and we sorted out our . You were younger then everyone except Dongjin, “Why am I always the one that has to call girls noona?” Dongjin whined while everyone just laughed. Inside you were secretly happy that you weren’t older then Chan, of course it can’t be because you won’t be able to call him oppa. No, definitely not. “So you have to call us all Oppas.” Seunggwan pointed out shamelessly. You shook your head firmly, “Nope, I’m not going to call any of you that. Especially you Boo Seunggwan.” You teased. He slumped back into his chair and rolled his eyes, “Why won’t you?” he asked. Your eyes widened in shock, maybe you were just dreaming but you definitely heard his aegyo behind that. “I’m only going to call my boyfriend that, which won’t be happening soon.” You answered, as confident as Seunggwan was. “I didn’t know Ayun noona were those type of girls that would be so cheesy.” Dongjin laughed from across from you. “Yah, don’t call me Noona, I feel old.” You said informally, “You don’t like honorifics don’t you?” Mingyu teased. Your rolled your eyes and told everyone should head home now, it was getting late.

 

You laid on your bed, eyes wide open. The handwriting on the piece of paper was strangely familiar, but you couldn’t quite point out who’s it was or maybe it was just some kind of stranger that you’ve never met before. ‘Love is possible.’ It was as if that person had read your piece of paper and decided to write the exact opposite. You shrugged the thought away and closed your eyes, after what seemed like forever, you finally entered dream land.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry it's really short.... Next chapter would be longer ^^ all the exams and everything... Ugh SO MANY EXAMSSSSSSSS TTTT^TTTT

 

SAVE MEEEE!!

 

I hope all of y'all would do well on your exams too ^^ best of luck to all of you!

 

And I want to thank everyone of you for subbing and reading, it really makes me happy :D LOVEEE YOOUUU!