Ddubokki and Cappuccino's perfect combination.

Loving? It'll never happen.

“CHAN!” someone screamed from the bottom of the stairs as you stirred in your sleep.

“CHAN!”

You kicked your blankets off and stumbled towards the door knob, “SHUT UP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” you yelled, while your eyes were still closed. You wobbled back to your bed and stopped, ‘What if that was Nara or Charles? Oh no!’ you quickly, yet lazily walked over to the door again, and added a “Please!”

Ding Dong Ding Dong-’ pause ‘Ding Dong Ding Dong’ you opened your eyes and slammed your palm against the alarm clock, making it fall over the table. “So freaking early.” You mumble to yourself. You picked the fallen pororo clock (it was Chan’s old alarm clock…) and your eyes widened by how late it was, 12:58 in the afternoon. You groaned once again and went to take a shower and brush your teeth. By the time you were done it was 1:15. You stomped downstairs and scanned the area, everyone seemed to be out. You passed by the kitchen counter and did a double take after spotting a yellow slip of paper.

                ‘Ayun, since you’re still sleeping we didn’t want to wake you up. There should be a plate of noodles in the microwave so you can heat it up if you’re hungry. Call us when you wake up!

~Nara, Charles

When you flipped the bright paper, their phone numbers were written in a different handwriting. It looked messy, yet it felt neat, you frowned. Why on earth does this hand writing remind you of something… (A.N By the way it’s not an actual phone number… just to make it clear for y’all :P)

‘9052948861 This is Nara’s

9058264597 This is Charles’

Instead of calling them back, you took the piece of paper up to your bedroom and twirled it around with your fingers, trying to figure out where you could have possibly seen it. You sat there for a good fifteen minutes but nothing came to mind, you gave up and decided to call them. As expected it went to their voice mails.

Hello, This is Nara and I’m busy right now, please leave a message, name and phone number. I’ll call back as soon as possible!

BEEP

“Nara, It’s Ayun. I’m neither dead nor dying. Bye.” You said after the tone and hung up.

Hello, Charles is busy right now so please leave your name and phone number. I will call back soon.”

BEEP

“It’s Ayun, I’m neither dead nor dying. Bye.” You repeated yourself and hung up, quickly heating your breakfast. Your stomach was growling. (A.N Keke~ Get it? Growl…? No? Kay…)

You plopped down onto the sofa and groaned, how much more boring can it get? You rolled your eyes and let your pair of eyes wander around the room, finally realizing that there was a hole in the wall near a painting of the dog. You looked out the window and saw that the snow had stopped falling,

Maybe I should explore… it’s not like I have any other thing to do.

You looked through your drawers and pulled a red sweater over your bed head, not caring if you looked messy. You rummaged through your jacket pocket and found your glasses case. You took your glasses out and muttered, “Haven’t seen you in a while.” You put it on anyways and went downstairs, grabbing a random scarf from the chair, it was a little more masculine than most scarves she’s seen. Quickly pulling her fluffy boots onto her feet, she stepped onto the sidewalk and smiled. She let her feet wander through the streets, after window shopping for around 20 minutes she spotted the Pledis building down the street. She scowled and stared at her feet, ‘I shouldn’t have let you lead the way.’ You rolled your eyes but kept on walking. Far ahead you spotted a Ddubokki stand, which you sprinted to. You sighed in disgust when you noticed it was right in front of Pledis, but no one –nothing- can get into your way of eating. Just when you reached the stand you spotted two familiar figures walk out of the side door. You squinted through your glasses, which has started to fog up. You stumbled back a few steps when you saw that it was Mingyu and Wonwoo. You pulled the scarf higher to cover half of your face and turned around, cursing silently as to why they didn’t make hoodies. “Ajussi, one ddubokki please.” You murmured, although you knew they wouldn’t be able to hear you. You still felt as though they were right behind you. You turned around and saw that the two tall males were running across the street, towards your direction.

 ‘Great. Ayun, just don’t move. Maybe they wouldn’t go this way.

You grabbed the ddubokki and paid the man but you stood still. You stood for a few minutes and mouthed something to the owner, hoping he would understand. Instead he was tapping his foot impatiently and frowned at you. Your body tensed under the hand that tapped your shoulder, you were about to slowly shift away until you heard a very familiar –too familiar- voice mutter something along the lines of, “She must be crazy, she’s been standing there for ages.” While a much lower, and softer voice boomed, “Ma’am, if you’re done can you please step aside? If you’ve paid already you should let other people order.”

It’s not that you didn’t want them to know you’re here, it’s just that you’re scared that they would tell PD that you were supposedly ‘around Pledis’. You stepped to the right and out of the line, still hiding your face from them. Luck was definitely on your side, because just when you were about to escape the horrid situation, your wallet fell, making it open. Letting the world see the picture of you and your family. “Ayun?” Wonwoo mumbled to no one pacifically. You bent down and grabbed your wallet, shoving it back down into your pocket. You turned around, ready to sprint down the road when suddenly someone grabbed your shoulder and forced you to turn around.

Great

“Ayun… is that you?” Mingyu asked while bending down, trying to see through the mess that has formed in front of your face. You felt another pair of hands push your scarf down while taking off your glasses. “Ayun! It’s really you!” Mingyu exclaimed happily and soon both of the taller males pounced towards their prey. They let go after a few seconds and started to snicker, “Ayun, I never knew you had such an amazing fashion sense. First you wear these nerd glasses, and you got your hair styled! What haircut is that called? Mrs. Crazywo –oof.” You slapped his stomach playfully before glaring at the blonde haired boy. “Look, just go buy your ddubokki and go back to practice. Don’t tell ANYONE I was here, you understand?” you spat out the words like rapid fire, while glancing around nervously. You snatched your scarf and glasses from Mingyu’s palms and hurriedly put them on. “Why?” Mingyu asked, glancing back towards the building. You rolled your eyes and started to walk away, “Just don’t okay?” Before they could even protest, a bunch of fangirls already noticed they had left the building, and has come over here instead. You glanced towards the running crowd and waved goodbye to both of them, “I’LL SEE YOU LATER!” you yelled, although you were sure they won’t be able to hear they over the screams.

You forgot about the incident a few minutes ago and continued down the street, plugging your headphones in, letting the music block out the sounds of hurried footsteps, honking from the cars. You spotted a small café around the corner, when you were close enough, you could smell the coffee scent travelling down the block. You opened the glass doors and quickly ordered a cappuccino

“Thanks.” You muttered.

You sat at one of tables that were lined up against the corner. You let your eyes scan through the shop, they immediately came to a halt when you noticed a familiar black haired boy. You scratched your head and straightened in your seat. You mentally gagged when you saw the brat, Taehee. You sipped your drink and sunk back into your seat when the black haired boy turned around.

Chan.

Chan’s POV

I rolled my cup of hot water in my hands and nodded to whatever Taehee was saying. She wasn’t bad when we were alone, but I noticed how much she changes when she’s in the practice rooms. But recently she was still the same, her attitude towards me was the same towards others, and they seemed to be confused. Wonwoo came up to me the other day, “She’s actually pretty nice when Ayun’s not here.” I don’t get it, she’s acts really clingy and … attitduey because of Ayun’s presence? It could be it… because recently Ayun hasn’t been coming to the practice rooms. I miss her, I wonder if she’ll-

Oppa. Are you listening?” I looked to find Taehee staring at me with a slight frown, although I knew she wouldn’t believe me I nodded. “Oppa-” she cut off and a smirk appeared, I tried to see what she was looking at but I just spotted a girl in the corner with a pair of gigantic glasses, messy hair and my scarf-

WHAT? MY SCARF? I squinted harder and my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me, Ayun. I turned around and noticed Taehee wasn’t sitting beside me anymore, instead she was sitting dangerously close. I chuckled nervously and shifted uncomfortably. I noticed she kept on glancing back towards Ayun’s direction, I guess Ayun seen everything? As quick as lightning Taehee managed to sit on my lap, I opened my mouth but no words were heard. “Channie Oppa.” She gave her eye smile, oh god. “Let’s go over to Ayun over there, she hasn’t been at the practice rooms lately.” She got off my lap and pulled me towards the shrinking figure. “AYUNNIE!” She yelled and took a seat beside her, while signaling me to sit in front of her. I sat down awkwardly and waved hello to Ayun. “Hey.” She rumbled. “Why haven’t you been going to the practice rooms lately. Mingyu also mentioned that he saw you outside.” Taehee began. “I told that guy to keep quiet.” She whispered under her breath, but I caught her mini tantrum. My expression darkened at the thought of Mingyu

if you don’t make a move, I’ll have to step in.’

‘So hyung, you like Ayun?’

Nod.

I groaned loudly, causing both girls to look at me. I caught Taehee’s eyes and it seemed as though she had read my mind. She scowled silently to herself and put on a fake smile, suddenly standing up, taking my hands into hers. “Well Ayun, manager unni said that we have to get back before 2:00. We better get going.” With that we both stood up, and Taehee practically ran away. “What was that? We didn’t even get to say bye.” I asked. “Oh OPPA, YOU’RE SO FUNNY!” Taehee exclaimed, trying to get Ayun’s attention. Suddenly she swooned down and pecked me on the cheeks before resting her head on my shoulder.

Oh my god.

When we got outside I couldn’t help but glance through the glass windows, which allowed me to see into the café. I glanced back to where Ayun sat, but she had already disappeared.

“Oppa… Let’s go.”

God Damn it

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating in a while TT^TT so much work... But I hope this one was okay? Idk :/ Here's some random stuff for you guys ^^