Lemons

Loving? It'll never happen.

Minutes passed like hours, hours passed like days, days passed like months, and months pass like years. Only been 10 minute since dinner and you felt like you've aged twenty years, maybe because you were frowning the whole day thinking about Chan and Mingyu. The problem is, why were you? "God, i hate them both!" you yelled into the pillow. This were one of the days, where you didn't like interation, no speaking, no moving, only breathing. You would just sit in your chair for hours and hours, entertaining yourself with thoughts, of course normal people would probably be thinking about school , friends, boyfriends/girlfriends (although I'm sure 'normal' people don't sit in a chair for hours). In your case, you-sitting in a chair, alone with your thoughts, doesn't turn out very good, you're either thinking of 'What kind of cruel, disgusting world is this?' or 'Kill me, Kill me, Kill me.'. but it seems to be different this time, your thoughts weren't about society, but they were about you and two boys, which happens to be, Chan and Mingyu. Yay. 'Mingyu's like an older brother, and I feel safe around him, but Chan? He's like an idiot, his brain is filled with junk, heck I don't even know is he has a brain. The thing is, Chan makes me feel like puking rainbows and unicorns when he talks to me. When Mingyu talks to me, it's like a freaking lecture from your brother/parents. I just want to slap both. I HATE THEM I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!'

Your mind was about to explode but your expression didn't change one bit, when you zoomed back into reality, you spotted Chan staring at you from the couch. You snapped your head towards his direction and his eyes widened, quickly looking away, "What." Chan bit on his lip and turned towards you, fidgeting with his slender fingers that you want to----- 'YOU HATE HIM, YOU HATE HIM, YOU HATE HIM'  "N-Nothing, I was just... looking out the window." he stuttered, you looked behind you to find the wall, "Yea, Okay." you rolled your eyes but turned away. You were zoomed in your thoughts again when suddenly Chan spoke up, "What were you talking about with Mingyu Hyung?" he frowned. You raised your eyebrows at him, "Personal stuff." Chan pouted and looked into the kitchen, "Yea, so personal that you had to hug." you heard him whisper. You shrugged and turned away, continuing to focus on your thoughts about the two jerks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around Seoul with Mingyu when suddenly a familiar voice roared your name, "AYUN!" you flinched and grabbed onto Mingyu's hand, stopping the both of you. "What's wrong?" he asked and inspected your face, "AYUN!" the voice came again. you slowly turned around, sqeezing his hands harder. You felt Mingyu stare at you but he only put another arm around your shoulders, "AYUN!" the voice called, much closer then before. As you slowly lifted your head, another shadow towered over you, "Ayun, so I've found you." you paused for a second before looking him in the eye, "Congratulations, Head master." and that was all it took for him to charge towards you.

 

You gripped onto the back of Mingyu's shirt, "Hey, Hey, Hey, crazy man. Calm down." Mingyu said, with a hint of annoyance. You opened one eye to find your so called, 'Father' swinging his arms around in the air like crazy, while Mingyu has his grip around your Father's wrist. "YOU DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! IF YOU DON'T LET ME TALK TO MY DAUGHTER I'LL HAVE TO BRING IN THE BIG GUNS!" he threatened and the younger boy just scoffed, "Okay, 'bring in the BIG guns'" he mimicked. You held tighter onto his shirt when suddenly someone grabbed you by your waist and dragged you away, "HELP! HELP!" you screamed and flung your arms around everywhere. "AYUN!" you saw Mingyu sprint towards you and grab your hand while he yanked you out of the strangers grip. You both tried to make a run for it when suddenly you felt someone cold jab into your back, your eyes widened and your mouth hung open. Mingyu turned around and his eyes looked like they were about to fall out, "Hey, Hey. Let's just stay calm for a second." he tried to reason as he pulled you closer to him. The man pointed his gun towards the wall and you both obiently leaned against it, Mingyu stood in front of you and continued to hold your hand. "Move aside little boy." your father boomed and took the gun into his hands. You felt Mingyu tense up but he made no movements, "MOVE ASIDE!" he yelled, anger rising. Suddenly you looked down to your feet as you felt something touch it, there laid an opened lemon, you looked up to find a little girl pointing towards the lemon, then at your father. She looked horrified by the scene as she slowly walked back into a store, you picked up the lemon and put it in your pocket. You gently pushed Mingyu aside and stepped forward, "Ayun, what the hell are you thinking? You-" Mingyu began to blab but stopped immediatly when your father pointed his gun towards his face. You two stared at eachother for a long while until he started to talk, "Ayun, Ayun. Where shall I start? Lets go to another place to ta-" before he finished, you took the lemon out and rubbed it on both of his eyes, "ARG!" he yelled. You quickly grabbed the gun out of his hands and threw it towards Mingyu's direction, but instead the stranger caught it, suddenly Mingyu came behind him with another opened lemon and rubbed his eyes with it. You turned to find the same girl holding a bag of lemons, she quickly retreated when she heard a gun shot. Your turned around to find the man half blind, shooting everywhere. Mingyu grabbed your hand and both of you charged towards the store that the little girl was in. The man continued to fire bullets everywhere until a scream was heard, a voice very familiar. Your eyes shot open and looked through the glass door to find the man you've hated so much, crumble down and soon laid lifelessly on the pavement. Somewhere in the distance sirens were heard and you shook your head  when suddenly tears were rolling down your cheeks. You stared at at the whole scene, suddenly feeling numb to your feet. Before you felt your legs give away, someone turned you around gently. You looked up to find Chan staring back at you, "My sister said something happened, why are you here?" you stared at the little girl behind Chan, her eyes were filled with tears and her eyes darted back and forth, from you to your father. Chan gaze fell upon your father, covered in blood, at first he didn't recognize who that strange man was, but within a second he remember. He stared down at you and without hesitation he hugged you, your hair as your buried your face in the crook of his neck. "Sh.... Sh....." he whispered, you suddenly felt another hand rub your back, "It's okay." Mingyu's voice was unsteady as he looked out the doors again, just watching the hospital car leave. You couldn't even bawl, they were just tears rolling down your cheeks, you weren't making loud noises, only small sniffles and you continued to shake under Chan's arms. Your breathing was unsteady and your heart wasn't beating properly. When no sniffles were heard Chan slowly began to release which made you panick and hold onto him tighter, "Don't go, Don't go Don't go...." you cried, and finally you released all the pain out. "I won't, I won't, I'm staying, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be with you forever." he gave you a kiss on your cheek as he continued to rock you from side to side.

But that's what they all say

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.............. Well,

Please subscribe and comment! I would appreciate it!

I'll continue to work harder and i hope everyone enjoys my story.

By the way, I was wondering if you readers can list your top 5 fav member from seventeen or your fav group!

 

Once again, thank you really! <3 <3 <3 <3