Hiding

New Students (Rough draft story)

Zelo's p.o.v

 

"Zelo are you okay?" Jongup asked as I zoned out again.My face held no emotion as I nodded to assure him that I was fine.

"Jonhung, if something is wrong then you're going to have to tell me" he stated resting a hand on my shoulder.

The clubs music played loud in the club as people danced throughout the building, this was Yongguk Hyung's way of disguising B.A.P and to no ones surprise it worked, perfectly, no one suspected we were in a gang, well no police authority that is, people knew, they just weren't dumb enough to snitch us out.

Me and Jongup were on the top floor, in the main room that had a big tinted window to observe the crowd, just in case.I sat on the couch that rested in the center of the room drinking lightly enough for the buzz but still remain sober, while Jongup was eating some kimchi.

"Hyung, I'm fine" I whined and he nodded acceptingly.

"Alright pabo"

i pouted at the name but smiled when I felt my phone vibrate again.

from- Jagiya

Zelo, im gay so I can't be with you, sorry :P

I looked at the screen smirking, Lisa had been trying to get me to leave her alone but she doesn't realize that she's mine, that I'm not gonna allow another guy to touch her, besides, she kissed back, no one told her to kiss me back.

To- Jagiya

you weren't gay when you kissed back

 

from-Jaygiya

Zelo, leave.me.alone.

 

To- jagiya

no.

I was no longer joking as I looked at the screen, I was not going to let her go that easily.Suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hand and I stood up immediately only to see Jongup reading my text messages...to Lisa...

"You kissed her?!"

"..."

"Zelo, do you have any idea what Yongguk would say about this?!"

"I don't care" I stated and he looked at me shock.

i never went against my hyungs, but this is something I am willing to fight for, this is my Lisa.

"Zelo, no more Lisa"

"Then no more. Alycia" I stated snatching my phone back.I could tell I hit a nerve when he glared at me.

"That's different"

"No it's not" 

I watched his jaw clench, and I smirked, Jongup and Alycia were secretly going out, no one knew besides me, and I was ready to make him regret telling me if he brought up Lisa's name one more time.

"Look Hyung...I really like her, I kept my mouth shut about you and Alycia, please, can you do the same with me and Lisa?"

He looked hesitant before he agreed nodding his head, a smirk now on his lips.

"Ne, now come on pabo, it's getting late" he stated and we picked up our stuff before leaving home,

it felt strange saying bye to the rest of the hyungs and knowing I was hiding a big secret from them, but if I needed to hide this then I would, and I do.