His

New Students (Rough draft story)

Lisa'a p.o.v

 

I find it funny how almost every girl at school nearly threw themselves at the boys, how they would do the most ridiculous things to try and get the boys attention, yet would fail miserably, like now Jinsook, a very beautiful girl with a kind heart, was wearing one of the most revealing clothes ever, while she rubbed up against Zelo.

This shocked me completely when I walked into the classroom, mainly because she never seemed like 'that' type of girl.Yet somehow Zelo paid her no mind, I seriously don't know how he doesn't feel the hand on his belt nor the hand on his chest, but apparently he didn't.

The sight....caused me to feel a SLIGHT pain....besides I don't even like Zelo.....nope, not at all...not at all...

I jumped slightly as someone dropped their stuff besides me before plopping down in the seat next to me.

"I'm so sorry, I hadn't meant to scary you!" The boy apologized but I caught something in his wavering voice.....it was...an accent?

 

"No problema, me llaman Lisa" I smiled but took a chance and said it in Spanish.

"No eres de aqui??"

"Yo miro como lo? Pero no, soy de Los Estados"

"Un pocito, y yo tambian"

"Por que eres aqui?"

"Porque, mi madre reciebio trabaja aqui, y tú?

"yo llegue con mi familia, pero no todo de le .Mi familia y yo, tuvimos problemas con algo personas y tuvimos que salir los estados"

"Yo veo"

"Sí, pero la es mujer"

"Que bueno"

"Pero, no diges personas, por favor"

"Yo no digo alguien"

"Que te llamas?"

"Julio"

I smiled at him and we began talking, but that ended quickly when my hand was suddenly pulled and I was dragged out the room...well not literally but I might as well have been.

I looked up and noticed an emotionalless Zelo push past the door harshly, and pull me further up causing me to stumble slightly.The entire class sat silent and even the girls knew that he was dangerous at the moment, cause they looked terrified.

"Let me go! Dammit Zelo let go!"

i struggled to get out of his grasp, but he only tightened his hold.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shouted as he pushed past the two double doors that lead outside the building before pulling me to a corner blocked from the schools sight.He roughly jerked me arm so that I was in front of him and slammed my back into the wall.

To say I was terrified...would be an overstatement because I was pissed off, which is probably why I reacted so rashly when my hands were free, and if I couldve jump into a bottomless pit I would've, because the look he gave me was killer, ladies and probably gentlemen, you most likely guessed right, I ,Lisa Park, Slapped Zelo.

The red print on his face developed quickly because of his porcelain like skin complexion.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest and I jumped when he punched the wall beside my head, he bent slightly so that we were eye level and I gulped when I realized just how tall he was, not like I was short, he was just...taller...by enough

his eyes were hard as they glared at me and it was at that moment till my mind fully registered the situation I was in and fear slowly began to creep through my barriers. I went to open my mouth but was immediately cut off.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me Lisa! Who the hell were you talking to?!"

"A friend!"

"He didn't seem like Just a Friend!"

"Well he is-! What the hell do you even care?!"

"I care when someone is flirting with MY girl and she decides to stupidly flirt back!"

"I was not flirting!"

"Well you weren't just talking either! what the hell were you to talking about?!"

"None of your damn business!"

"Obviously it is!!"

"To who is it obvious to? Cause it sure as hell isn't me"

i hadn't noticed that he had me pressed flush against the wall, or that both his hands had now rested at both sides of my head.

"you want obvious, then I'll give you obvious"

That's when it happened, I hadn't even noticed the moment until he placed both hands on my cheeks and held my head in place.Zelo was kissing me....and I was kissing back.My eyes closed slowly as my hands rested on his chest and I i took in a deep breath of air when we finally broke apart.I looked down trying to hide the blush but he lifted my head up and he traced my lips with his thumb, a small smile played on his lips, and I smiled at him as he pulled me closer.

"Mine" he stated and I layed my head on his shoulder.

his.....oh no...

 

 

 


Lisa and julios convo

"Sorry to scary you, I hadn't meant to!"

"No problem, they call me Lisa"

"You're not from here?"

"Do I look like it? But no, I'm from the states"

"A little, and I am too"

"why are you here?"

"because my mom got a job here, and you?"

"I came here with my family, not all of them.Myfamily and I got into some trouble with these people and had to leave"

"I see"

"but its better"

"that's good"

"But don't tell people, please"

" I won't tell"

"what do you call yourself?"

"Julio"