No Promises

New Students (Rough draft story)

Marie's p.o.v

 

 

I glared at the back of Big D's head as he and some of his workers discussed his true plan, I got pissed off as he explained that once Bap arrives he was going to use us as bait to lure the boys in and get the money, once they got the money a bomb was rigged to go off everyone had five minutes to leave before the place will explode, but they are planning to seal all exits for Bap and Us once they entered the premises, only Big D and his henchmen knew where the true exit is, and they're not dumb enough to say where it is in front of us.

"All this for $100,000? Why?" Melody spat and Big D turned around with a sinister smile on his face.

"It's not just for the money precious, it's the principle, the money is just a bonus"

"What principle?" Destiny asked and heis face became hard.

"The principle not to go against me! You girls almost destroyed my life's work, I thought killing Lisandra's family would be enough for you girls to get the message but it seems that you don't listen!" He shouted yet we didn't flinch.

why give him the satisfaction?

"You Bastard!! You kill for a living! And that's what you called life's work?! Get it through that thick skinned head of  yours! No matter what you do! No matter where you go! No matter who you're with, there will always be someone to go against us, you can kill us today, or tomorrow or whenever! But that doesn't mean that we will be the only ones to try and stop you" Alycia hissed and he lashed out ready to hit her.

Pushing myself in front of her I allowed myself to get hit instead and the force caused me to hit against the floor.

"Ignorant, evil, and Childish, that's all there is to describe you" I said calmly and he laughed before walking out the cell like room.

"Yet I have the string of not only your life in my hands but all the ones you care about, makes you think just how unfair this world can be"

When was this world fair to begin with?" I responded and he chuckled before walking out.

"Marie...I'm scared" Alycia admitted when we were alone and I sighed.

"It's okay miha.....you're not the only one" I said as I closed my eyes.

"Just try and get some rest girls" 

And with that I drifted from consciousness.

 

 

Hana's p.o.v

 

 

the guys told me of BD's propersition and I sat in the hospital chair besides Lisa's bed as they went over there plan, they think that he's just gonna hand the girls over, well he's not, he's not that type of guy, he's a liar, a theif, and a murderer.

I looked down at Lisandra....Lisandra, she had us stop calling her that after her dad died, that was the name of his mother, and she didn't want to remember him so one day she snapped and told everyone to call her Lisa, if you called her by her real name shed shunn you from her life, childish but effective.

I looked at Zelo and didn't miss the bags under his eyes, he had been so worried after the call that he stayed with Lisa the entire night, the nurses didn't have the heart to kick him out nor the courage, I mean, who would? This is Zelo we're talking about, the six foot giant baby.

I smiled at the thought and looked at Himchan, my Channie, taking in his appearance I sighed at the serious look on his face, he and Yongguk had stayed up all night thinking of the plan, full proofing any possible mistakes and timing everything to a point, I couldn't believe that this was the man I fell in love with and at times it scared me how similar this group could be at times to the man me and the girls have been trying to avoid, how comparable they were to the man that killed my brother, and Lisa's family.But remembering their differences helped tremendously, Bap had a heart, they cared, they felt mercy, they gave out chances, they are incredibly attractive and they love us.

I smiled but jumped when I felt two arms wrap around my midsection, fear spiked up in me and I jumped out my seat and turns around ready to fight but froze when I saw an amused Himchan.

I blushed in embarrassmemt when I realized that I had completely overreacted.

"I'm sorry"'I said softly and he chuckled moving around from the back of the chair so that he stood on front of me.His arms went back to my waist and I rested my head on his chest as we swayed slightly.

"I need you to stay here while we get the girls back"

"What? No!-"

"I'm not asking-"

"And I'm not listening!" I interrupted him and he looked at me frustrated.

"Hana, I need you safe, I need you here"

"No, that's my family-"

"And you're My Girl!" He retorted his voice raising and I looked up at him to see his pained expression.I sighed as I nodded my head.

"I hate to love you"

"And I love that about you" he replied as he pressed a kiss against my forehead and I let out a shakes breath as I held onto him.

"Please, please comeback alive, please, all of you?"

"I promise" he whispered and I smiled.

After about an hour or so he and Bap left, with a reluctant Zelo.I looked down at Lisa and caressed her head.

"Can you tell Himchan that I'm sorry, I'm sorry for lying?" I asked and received no response causing me to let out  a shakes breath as I held back my tears and picked up my bag and walked out the hospital.

I'm so sorry Himchan, but I never promised that I'd stay.