Lisa's Diary

New Students (Rough draft story)

Yongguk's p.o.v

 

I sat in the back office of the club looking down at the files that Jongup had given me yesterday, these girls had our namse, dates, information, this entire time, yet we're still having a hard time trying to tell whether or not Lisa is lying whenever she is talking to us!

Pissed off I flipped over the small table that rested besides me on the couch, how the hell did they even manage to obtain this information, I don't know.

My phone buzzed and I unlocked it to see I had got a message from Marie.

From: Marie<3

To: Yongguk

~Hey, you okay? I saw you yesterday, you looked pretty pissed off~

 

From: Yongguk

To: Marie<3

~I'm fine, Marie, we need to talk later, at 7:00, go to the Bap club, I'll be in the back office~

 

From: Marie<3

To: Yongguk

~yes sir, lol, okay YG, no need to go all serious on me~

 

Looking down at the little convo I sighed, how could Marie, my Marie, my Jagiya....ever have this type of info? Was she planning on selling it? Was she ever gonna somehow use it against me? 

The door opened and I lifted my head to see the rest of Bap come in.

"Hey Hyung, you called us?'" Youngjae asked and I nodded rolling them to come over here before getting up and throwing out the files in front of them.

Himchan opened it and stood up confused.

"What the hell is this?"

"Jongup found in the girls house when he was....visiting Alycia"

"I have a feeling that these girls are hiding something big" I stated and Himchan looked up at me.

"Wait all the girls? How do you know it's not just Alycia?"

"Because, Hana was the one who wrote the info down" Zelo said and we all turned to him confused

"You knew?"

"Not until earlier today, no"

"How?"

"This" he said pulling out a journal and handing it to me.

Opening I read the title 'Lisa's Diary'

"How did you get this?" 

"Lisa dropped it during first period, I went to give it to her but she was missing the rest of the day"

Flipping to the next page she wrote a small inscription.

'they say pictures hold a thousand word, I believe that couldn't have been any more true'

Flipping again there was a hand drawn picture of what looked like a younger version of Lisa with to older guys, and a women, the caption read.

'Mami and the big bros'

i kept flipping and noticed she was drawing out event in her life, I stopped when I saw a real picture of her in an all black outfit, she wore tights with a black blazer and combat boots, she had a gun on both sides of her hips and I could see a tattoo on her inner forearm.

'Freedom' is what it said.

Looking on the caption my jaw clenched.

'Guess who got a job on the private police force? Haha, youngest one (14) and I'm still the best'

i flipped the page to see another real picture, except Lisa wasn't along this time, she the rest of the girls were with her.Lisa look had no emotion on her face and the girls smiled at the camera, you could tell they were forced.

'A mistake I wish I could take back' is what the caption read and I looked confused, what mistake?

I continued to see everything was once again hand drawn, this drawing was of ananti depressant pill container tip over, all the pills spilling out on a nightstand.All these drawings looked so real.

There was no caption.

The rest of the pages were all drawings.

But they didn't have captions so I couldn't really make out her story, flipping to te inside back of the book there was a small USB drive and I looked at Zelo.He nodded  seeming to know what I wanted before getting up while I explained the best way I could what was int eh book to the guys.

"Hyung here" Zelo said placing the laptop in front of me, I turned it on and placed the drive into the laptop as the file downloaded, it was of videos.

Clicking on the first one we all watched the screen as it played:

..

"Lisa!"  

"Yeah?" 

They were in a house, Destiny seemed to be recording as a tired Lisa walked in the room, they were speaking English, we were all fluent with the language.

"Aw, what's wrong baby girl?"

"Call me that one more time, you might never wake up again" 

we were all shocked at Lisa's threat, she wasn't the Lisa we all know, the one on the video was about a few years younger, and wore no emotion on her face.She had on black white and red basketball shorts and with a white tank on, at the time she had short hair that reached her shoulders just barely.

"Pendeja! Stop being mean!" Destiny cried and threw a pillow at Lisa, who only leaned back slightly to dodge it.

"Destiny put the camera away" immediately I knew that was Marie.

"No, come on, it's not like anyone ever going to see this" Destiny argued as they all moved to the kitchen where she placed the camera on a high surface so that everyone/thing could be seen.Soon all the girls piled into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Okay, so Big D's hideout has said tone at several different places" Marie began pulling out a map that I just realized she was holding.

She marked three places before Hana started talking.

"Gathering info I found out that these are where main trade exports have been happening at, I paid a few people to go in, get some stuff and comeback out.Each person reported that all the suppliers had some sort of insignia on them somewhere, they were all the same"

"So if we  can get it out of either one of these people then we will most likely find out where Big D is hiding?" Melody asked and Hana nodded.

"Lisa this is where you come in"

"When don't i?" She spat and we all looked at the screen wide eye, this was a totally different person.

"Lisandra-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Well it's you name isn't it?!"

"Shut the hell up Hana who included you inTo this convo any-ing-way!" Lisa shouted.

"Lisa!"

"Well it's true!!" 

"Okay so Lisa is what-? Suppose to go in indercover, and find out some stuff, right?" Alycia interrupted getting back on topic.

"yes, that's all she needs to do"

"I don't have to hurt anyone?"

"No mami, you don't"

"....alright" 

"Alycia, you are going to be going close just in case anything happens unexpectedly and Destiny, Melody, I want you to communicating with Lsia through the whole process, Melody be on patrol, Destiny keep in touch with Lisa, Me and Hana are going to see if we can get anything on Big D from outside" 

The girls nodded in response, Lisa noticing the camera got up and turned it off, but before she did we could hear her and Destiny.

"I thought you tuned this off"

"I thought I did too"

..

The clip stopped playing and I clenched my jaw, so that's how they knew, these girls are of police force, and not only that but they are advanced, and they know about us professional wise and personally.This isn't good.