Ignoranc is bliss

New Students (Rough draft story)

Yongguks P.o.v

 

I sat across from Marie as we worked on the problems in the work book, the teacher assigned us as Partners incase we need help but Marie made no attempt to even talk to me.Its been at least a month since she and the other girls moved to Seoul and I had given up my little 'search'.Daehyun tried everything he could to find out more than what was let out but unless we want the FBI knocking on our front door than he couldn't get too much information, which bothered him to no end.The girls were officially labeled as the schools nerds since they don't communicate with anyone but each other and have some of the highest grades in the school, even Lisa was labeled.But that doesn't explain why they keep to themselves so intently, I've noticed people try to start conversation with Marie mainly others guys but unlike the first time we met she shy's away, as if scared.But that's another thing that gets to me is they ALL shy away, even Lisa the little hot head that FOUGHT our maknae, they all keep from contact with anyone outside their own group.Not like Bap is any different except we have our reasons, so what's theirs?

"Y-Yongguk-ssh-sshi, did you hear me?" A small voice asked and my head snapped towards Marie whose eyes held curiosity....and something else, but I couldn't get my hands on it.

"Aniyo, please repeat it" told her and she nodded slightly.

"I was asking if y-you were o-kay, you looked d-down" she stuttered and I fought the urge to smirk at her innocence, taking a second I looked at her and nodded my head.

"Ne, I'm fine, now get back to work" I said and she nodded her head, a small smile on her face before continuing the assignment.

So innocent, so damn ignorant...hehe but we all know the saying "Ignorace is Bliss" and sometimes I wish I was as ignorant as Adam and Eve before they bit that Apple.

 

Daehyun's p.o.v

 

"Destiny you're doing it wrong"

"How??" Her small voice whined as I grabbed took the wooden spoon form her hand, we were making a cheese cake and she had forgotten to mix the flavor.Picking up the bottle I poured the required measurement and looked at her pouting expression.

"What are you going to correct me on next?? How to stir?" 

"Ne" placing the wooden spoon in her hand and clasping my hand over her I began mixing the ingredients in.My chest pressed against her back I realized she was about an inch or two shorter than me and she fit perfectly into me.My face held no emotion but I felt warmth spread through me as my heart pace increased.

Destiny stopped stirring and cleared .

"I-I think it's ready to be put in the oven" her hushed voice said as the oven beeped signaling it was done preheating.

I glared at everyone that was watching us, and they quickly turned away.

A small gasp got me to look at Destiny and see she had burned herself while putting the cake in.

I watched as she blew on her fingertips before I grabbed her hand and placed it under cool running water.

I said nothing as I watched her flinch away from the water but kept a grip on her hand to keep it beneath the water.

"Th-thank you, Daehyun-sshi"

"Hn"

Pure, like a child.

 

Zelo's P.o.v

 

"Ten more to go" I said unenthusiastically to Lisa as she did some laps around the court.The Gym teacher assigned us partners to make sure we got the work done, I had already did my exercise and now it was my turn to supervise her.

Lisa surprised me, after that day outside she kept quiet, and I realized she wasn't as bad as I thought her to be, hell, she wasn't bad at all, she shied away from people, and only talked if necessary, she and those other girls even got labeled as nerds, which shocked me when she didn't say anything about it.It was as if the girl I knew her as before was never there to begin with.I was confused at first as to why Hyung stopped us from finding out more about them but I didn't question it, even though the girls are still very questionable.

"Five more"

four...

three...

two....

One...

"Done!" I noted and watched as she walked towards me but what caught my attention was she was only slightly panting, the distance of the ends of the gym and amount of laps required should be making her gasp for air unless she was used to this.....

"Zelo-sshi, what do I do now?" She asked me, her voice soft yet strong.

"wait till class is over" I stated as I leaned against the wall.

She nodded before leaning besides me on the same wall.My eyes scanned each student, taking note at how their laps ended and each one was either gasping for breath or panting heavily.I snapped out of if when I felt a pressure added to my shoulder.Turning my head I noticed Lisa's head on my shoulder, my arms instantly wrapped around her waist when her body slowly slid down the wall.

"Lisa?? Lisa-"

"Hmm"

"Are you okay?"

"N-Ne" she said but was interrupted by a yawn.I held her close to me and rested my chin on her head.The soft rising and falling of her chest and calm breathing pattern told me she was asleep .People stared but the second I glared they went back to their own business, lifting her up bridal style I went to one of the benches and sat down with her in my arms.

she looked definitely was not the same person she was when we first met.

 

Youngjae's p.o.v

 

I watched as Melody gave me an untrusting look.

"You can trust me"

"I know but I'm still scared"

"I'm not gonna let you fall"

"......."

"Melody"

"Fine" she gave in before turning around.

"ready 1, 2, 3"

She leaned back and at last minute caught herself.

"Melody I trusted you now it's your turn, we need to finish this last exercise for class"

"Youngjaaaee"

"Melody!"

"Arrasso!"

"ready 

1

2

3!"

She let herself fall and I caught her in my arms.

"See, now stand on a chair"

"W-what??" He small voice squeaked in surprise and I smirked.

"I'm just kidding, you wouldn't do it anyways"

"What do you mean??"

my smirk widened as I heard the underlying aggravation in her voice.

"You're too scared, right??"

Without warning she jumped on the chair that sat besides the table and looked at me smirking before letting herself fall backwards.

Immediately I reacted, my arms outstretched and my muscles tensed waiting for the impact, surprisingly she wasn't that heavy.I felt a small smile appear on my face, my heart beating rapidly, I could feel my walls become weak when I stared at her slightly.

She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed, and just like that I saw the innocence in the world again, but only slightly.


Himchans and Jongups will be next chapter