New kids

New Students (Rough draft story)

Lisa's p.o.v

 

        I stared out the window of the moving vehicle I was forced into.My body slumped against the car door as my sister chattered away with my cousin.Both talking excitedly about what they hope to happen since we are going back to school.I would've been just as eager if only we were going to our old school, in AMERICA, not some random high school in Korea.This was basically our new start after some...complications at home, and our first day at school in a different environment.

       I am the youngest, 15, and basically have no say in what decisions are made.I'm not completely mad cause Korea is extremely beautiful, and I'm open to new things, it's just that my opinion wasn't even taken into consideration, why?  Cause I wasn't even allowed to voice my opinion, Why? Cause they kicked me out the damn room saying it was "Adult Business", why? I don't know if anything I'm more of an adult than most of them.Them being my Titi(aunt) Hana, Older cousins Marie, Destiny, and Melody, and my older sister Alycia.Marie the oldest, Hana second oldest, then Melody, Destiny, and Alycia (who is only a year older!).

   "Lisa, baby this is for the best-" Marie began but I looked at her from the corner of my eye and turned back towards the scenery outside the window, so beautiful.

"-Lisa, you know what stop it with the bull attitude, we don't need this, we already have enough on our plate, we don't need you making it even more difficult" Hana said and I didn't even responde, Hana was always harder on me, I noticed she always acted different around me, I think she doesn't like me, but I still love her, she keeps me in check, but that doesn't mean I don't wish she was more sentimental.

      no body said anything after that, what could they say? They already know our relationship, trying to fix it is no use.Its a lost cause.Suddenly the car jerked forward coming to a halt and I hit the drivers seat, damn, should've put on a seat belt.

"Next time put on a seat belt" Hana said and I rolled my eyes.

 

"No dip" I retorted opening the car door and grabbing my backpack before walking out.

No one decided to bother me and further and I sighed, quiters.My baggy khaki capris hung slightly but barely of my hips and my black sleeveless shirt swayed slightly with the breeze.I took one last glance at the building before me and sighed.

"I really hate school" 

That being said I entered the premises and made my way to the office after studying the school map that was plaster on the wall next to the entrance of the school.The whole way there I recollected on the past few months we've been here and felt a smile grace my face as I thought of the first week after we moved in and finished packing.

      I was lying on my bed, eyes closed, head resting on my arms that were placed beneath it, my body sprawled out lazily across the bed.I loved the house, it was like a café house with an actual house above the café.The café wasn't big or small I guess you could say medium, but the house was perfect, a little bigger than medium but not huge, We all manged to have seperate rooms, and three bathrooms, for if you count the one downstairs in the café.The living room being 25 percent of the house, and the kitchen being in the café, it was nice.

     My stomach churned slightly as I thought of my family still in America, it was only us six that could come, the rest had to stay home, and I was beginning to miss my brothers, one younger one older.I wanted to cry as I thought of my mom, but stopped, they would want me to be happy, not depressed.Getting up I picked up the file that sat on my nightstand, labeled "Do's and Dont's".Greeeaat, homework already.

        Before I noticed it I stood before the main offices door, you know what, I gonna walk in and make the best of this.Putting on a smile I opened it and was greeted by the receptionist, she looked pretty young and smiled back.

"Hello, I'm Park Lisa"

"Lisa?"

"I prefer not to use my real name"

"Oh, I understand, and I suppose you are here for your schedule?"

"Yes, and may I have a pass, I sort of woke up late" I said realizing no one was in the hall ways and student were already in class when I passed the doors.

"Oh yes of course!' She said and I smiled, so far I'm off to a good start.

Grabbing me my neccessities I said goodbye and walked out the office to my first period.

"Room EE-26, English 2 hon." It read to me and I grinned, English, easy as pie.

     Gripping the sheet of paper, and pass, I speed walked to class, occasionally pulling out my iPhone to check the time and putting it back before I reached my destination.I stood outside the door and took a deep breath before opening it.The noise that was heard before I entered stopped as everyone stared at me, some judging, some welcoming, some disrespectful and they're lucky I'm not a or would've went down, and some questioning.

the teacher was elderly, and female, With her gray hair pulled into a neat bun, and her eyes trained on me, but the second I saw her smile I knew I was in good hands.

"Ah, you must be the new student, yes?" 

"Ne, I am Park Lisa" I stated and smiled, my dimples making a once in a blue moon appearance and some people smiled back.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Yes Ma'me, Heeey, I am 15, from New York, and I moved here a few months ago, please take care of me~" I chimed bowing and heard some comments, most compliment, one or two insulting, but I paid no mind, I welcome haters.

"Okay, well since there is only one seat available, Junhong, Raise your hand so Lisa May seat besides you" she announced and immediately squeals of protest erupted from the female student body.A hand shot in the air and I followed the limbs it belong to until I met a pair of cold brown eyes that scowled at me, but I didn't cringe away, I glared back just as fiercely, no way was this punk gonna intimidate me.His eyes widened slightly but only glared harder as I began to walk closer to the person.Now more girls spat words quietly hoping I wouldn't catch, while others just stared with an envious gaze in there eyes, and all I could think was;

Who the hell did this kid think he was?

 

Marie's p.o.v

 

I glared at Hana as Lisa slammed the car door shut.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?!"

"That?! She didn't even do nothing and you immediately got on her case, you know she looks up to us but sometimes the way up you treat her is unacceptable!" I shouted.

      Hana has never gotten along with Lisa, and though I know she loves her, Hana never shows it, she was never like that with Alycia, or Melody and Destiny, but it was like the second Lisa was able to comprehend words, she's been on her case constantly.We all exited the car, trying to catch up to Lisa but her long strides soon made it so we could no longer see her.Sighing we began to walk at a normal pace knowing she didn't need out help.

     We walked in comfortable silence to the office, got our schedules and quickly parted off.

Lisa is a Sophmore, Destiny, Melody, and Alycia Juniors, and me and Hana are Seniors.

"Hey, you ready?" Hana asked and I smiled, this was the Hana I was used to.

"Yeah, let's get this over with" I said pushing open the door, heads snapped immediately to us as we entered the class room.Our teacher appeared to be in his 40's, he looked bored but managed a smile, receiving two in return from us.

"Hi, I'm Marie, and this is Hana, we are the new students" I greeted and he nodded his head reminiscently.

"Yes, well, since you already introduced yourself to the class, you can go take your seats in front of Yongguk, and Himchan" he said pointing to two guys.

The first one, Yongguk, had tanned skin features, with wide lips and a toned build, he had brown hair, with dark brown eyes that stared meant ingle as he looked over us, and scanning us before looking somewhere else uncaringly,  I rolled my eyes as I walked to my seat, Hana in step.

The second guy, Himchan, had big eyes, his hands resting in front of his face laced together, so only his eyes peeked over but he followed Yongguks movements and went back to his original staring spot.Some girls gave us loathsome looks but we shrugged it off, the hell should we care for.

"Hana any onto an the guys behind us?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"ima ask around later" she responded and I nodded before sighing.

I just hope the girls have better luck with new people than us.

 

Destiny's p.o.v

 

Me and Mel both sat securely in our seats, the stares from people were beginning to feel uncomfortable and just plain annoying, suddenly the door to the classroom opened up and in strolled to guys, one had blonde hair and looked a little different from the other students with his facial features, as if he wasnt from Seoul, while the other had brown hair, his face barely noticeably chubby but you could sense the tension in the room shift at their presence, they didn't wear a smile, they didn't even wear an expression, they just stared uncaringly as the teacher tried to lecture them but apparently gave up and let them go.I found out the blonde was called Daehyun, while the brown haired one was Youngjae.They strides over to the seats behind us and I felt every girl in class besides ourself glare at us, Mel sunk slightly in her seat and I sighed before rolling my eyes.

"Take a picture, it would last longer!" 

    I just couldn't take it any more, it was too much.

 

Alycia's p.o.v

 

"You have such beautiful handwriting" I complimented to Soojin, a girl I was assigned next to in class.She smiled and we began writing down the formulas on the board.The person on the other side of me only pulled out a book and began reading.Soojin had told me about him, and to stay away.

His name was Moon Jongup, he was a flirt, and player, cold, rude, only hung out with five other guys, Zelo, Daehyun, Himchan, Youngjae, and Yongguk, and that he didn't talk much, we all have the same lunch, Hana had found out that they were a gang from asking around, fortunately the people looked to be scared of the guys when she asked so they won't be snitching us out to them for snooping.i know this is wrong but...I couldn't help the times when I would sneak a glance at Jongup, something about him seemed...interesting.