100,000

New Students (Rough draft story)

Yongguk's p.o.v

 

 

The beeping of the machine seemed ten times louder as we stared down at the sleeping figure, Lisa had fallen into a coma from blood loss and shock, we had managed last minute to get her to the hospital, Hana hadn't stopped crying since.


I ushered us out the hospital to the van and we sat in silence until my phone rang.My eyes widened as Marie's name flashed acrossed the screen and I immediate hit answer.

"Marie-" but I was cut off by a deep chuckle and a familiar voice.

"Ah~! Hello Yongguk! finally we get to talk! I remeber seeing you before, do you remember me?" He asked and realization hit me.It was a few weeks or so ago, someone had been asking about Marie's shop since they were recommended by someone, my didn't think twice of it and have it to them.

i sat silent and the voice laughed happily.

"So you do?! Great!" He laughed and I clenched my jaw.

"Why do you have Marie's phone?!" 

"oh~! Temper a Temper, wouldn't want anything happening to her now would we?"

"What are yo-?!"

"Leave him alone you evil son of a !" A loud slap rang through the other line and a yelp.

I stiffened as I recognized Marie's voice and my left hand gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white.

"Bastard!-"

"Don't say anything to cause your girl more harm!" He warned and I growled.

"Good boy, now this is what you are going to do for me, get me $100,000, cold hard cash, or these girls will be found in the Han River"

"Don't do it-!"

"Shut Up you little !!" A thud was heard followed by worried cries and the phone was ripped from my hand.

"Okay! Okay!" Daehyun cried and the bastard laughed satisfied.

"You have five days, don't make any mistakes" with that the line went dead and I roared out punching the steering wheel.Driving to the hideout we all remained silent as I planned out how to get the money.