No queremos quererse

New Students (Rough draft story)

Lisa's p.o.v


We all sat around one of the tables at the café, it seemed, so far, Marie's plan to get Bap off our back was working.I liked it refer to the plan as plan "Omega" because we were basically the lower affiliates of the school.You see, after a while Destiny had hacked into the internees mainframe and noticed that it was slightly different each time she saw it, meaning someone had been, as well, hacking it.She had managed to get traces of what the person was searching for and was basically freaking out when she saw it was us, she managed to find out that Bap was behind it, and told Marie, that's when operation "Omega" truly began, Marie said that we needed to give ourselves an innocent appearance, an unsuspecting appearance, and that's exactly what we did.Bap got off our trail and everything was going great....but then something happened, ever since that day at the park I begun noticing things about Zelo that I shouldn't have, things I realized I liked....a lot.

Such as the fact that he is about an inch or two taller than me, and that when he smiles his eyes form two crescent moons, and his cheeks cave into two perfectly formed dimples, or maybe it's the fact that his voice is deep yet has a child like ring to it when he is relaxed, and he smells of vanilla as well as, and don't judge me for it- but you know that smell it's seems that every boy carries, and it's spicy yet soothing to the nose, that what he smells like, a sort of spicy vanilla, and I absolutely love that damn smell.


And as these thought constantly entered my mind I realized something, I liked Zelo, and not just because of his looks, or his toned, and I mean toned, body, but because I saw a side other people never get the opportunity to see, I saw Junhong.


"Lisa, are you listening?" I heard Marie ask and my mind immediately snapped back to reality.

"Sorry cuzo" I apologized and she sighed.

"I was asking how your fraction of the plan went?"

"oh, fine" I stated nonchalantly, but it sort of hurt having to lie it Zelo, because he was opening up to me, he was opening up to Lisa, the liar, the deciever, the....me.

"Alright, good, now off to bed, it's time to sleep"

 

Third person p.o.v


Marie would never admit it, but the operation was taking a toll on her as well, not like she knew the others felt the same it's just she thought it was only her.


She couldn't deny the feelings she got when she caught Mr.Bang staring at her, or the places her mind traveled when his tongue would trail across his lower lip to keep it hydrated, nor the fact that he carried this aroma that completely captivated him, but Marie wasn't like other girls, none of these girls were like other girls, they all refused to throw themselves at Bap's feet, and beg for attention.


When Daehyun pressed against Destiny she held herself back from pressing into him, Melody didn't allow Youngjae's teasing, Marie always held eye contact with Yongguk when in heated arguments (about school subjects), Hana kept her head high when she noticed Himchans ways with girls (not that he knew), Alycia resists the urge to gawk at Jongup's strength, and Lisa kept herself in check whenever Zelo arrived, unlike other girls these girls restrained, because they knew better to get involved with gangs.

 

Hana's p.o.v


Himchan.....he's like a robot, no emotion, always serious, nothing special.

'So then why do you like him?' My subconscious challenged me, and I easily fell into the challenge.

'Because, he is strong, and handsome, he's smart and he smells of spicy cherry blossoms, he intrigues me, the way he scans the room shows he's cautious, and I like the way carries himself-'

'The way he carries himself, or the way he carries you?' My mind teased and I couldn't stop the blush as I remembered earlier events-

 

It had been during P.E, when we had to run laps, Lisa had given me a heads up so I was ready for what we were to do.The coach had switched it up a bit though, instead of working with partners and us supervising each other we were gonna work as a class, it had been about the last exercise that had gotten to me,running laps, it's not like it wasn't something I was bad at, but I was slightly out of it from overdoing the last few exercises.At one point I had tripped and someone stepped on my calf, either accidentally or on purpose, regardless it still hurt.Before I could even retaliate what was going on Himchan had me scooped up in his arms.He walked me down to the nurses office, the walk was...something I wouldn't have expected.His heartbeat was rhythmic, and I could listen to it all day, I hadn't noticed I fell asleep, until I had woken up, but by that time school had ended, and I didn't see Himchan.

 

Alycia's p.o.v

 

I like Jongup, but I'm not suppose to, I like the way his muscles are toned, and how despite his gang status he is still respectful, I like the birth mark on his nose, and how he smiles when no one else notices, I like him......but I'm not suppose to.He makes me smile without even knowing, he leaves me wondering without asking a question.I smiled slightly thinking about him but the smile vanished instantly, get a grip girl, he doesn't even know you exist, and as far as you're concerned he is not suppose to.I couldn't help but remember the look he gave me, or was far from bad, it was as if he was observing me, his eyes sharp, yet he didn't glare,I remeber when I caught him staring, I had to keep the shy girl act so I only bowed my head, but so badly I wanted to stare back, and see what he saw when he saw me.

im so stupid for liking Jongup, because I know that I'm not suppose to.