Threats

New Students (Rough draft story)

Zelo's p.o.v

 

 

"Zelo, I want you to follow her, get some info"  Yongguk Hyung whispered to me, I nodded slightly so only he could see before getting up and walking out the cafeteria.

I was confused when she lead me outside, a spike of fear hit me when I thought she was onto me but my mind immediately soothed 

'she is just another useless girl'

I  watched as she opened a car and locked herself in before dozing off.Taking advantage of the oppurtunity I quickly walked to the car and pulled a pen from my pocket before writing down the license plate number, and detail of the car on the inside of my arm.When I was done I went to check for anything else but I couldn't get anymore info.I was about to leave but I saw Lisa start to stir, instead of running I played it off and began to knock on the window.She jumped slightly before opening the door and glaring at me, never leaving the car her feet just sticking out it.

"What do you want Junhong?" Her eyes hard, but beneath that you could see she was bothered by something.

A wave a anger hit me and, using the hand I didn't write on (the right), I pulled her by the front of her shirt to me, before she could react my other hand clasped around both her own so she wouldn't start another fight, and I kicked the car door closed.I slammed her into the door, my hand pinning her, surprisingly small, hands behind her back.

"Let me go!" 

"Keep my name out your mouth!" She looked hesitant but that was when I noticed something about her, it was as if this whole time she was trying to get me to leave, or away from the car.

"Go screw yourself! Junhong "

Before I could react she managed to pull her hands free and tackled me to the ground, her arm clocked back but right before she was about to strike she stopped, taking the opportunity I flipped her over, switching positions.Fortunately at one point my sleeve rolled down, covering the writing.

I went to say something but my words got stuck in my throat when I looked at her, I mean really looked at her, and noticed the way her hair was messy yet still managed to look maintained, or the fact that she held rare trait of bluish green eyes that were currently wide with surprise, but what stuck out to me the most was how she stood out in a crowd, she was like me, troubled, you could tell by the way she walks, the way she defends herself, she wasn't just any girl, and neither are the others.

"Zelo, get off, your knee is right on my thigh!!" 

Looking down I noticed she was telling the truth and glared at her before applying slight pressure.

"Ah! Get off!"

I glared at her before reluctantly getting off, regardless if shes like me or not I don't tolerate disrespect.

"I came to tell you that lunch was over" 

and with that I left.

 

Himchan's p.o.v

 

Junhong finally returned, but even a blind man could see something was wrong with him.The others had left so it was just me waiting for him

"Junhong, did you get anything?"

"Ne, here, this is the information to their car, since that was where she went"

"Anything else?"

"Himchan Hyung....I think Yongguk hyung is right, about them hiding something"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, the entire time I was there she was trying to get me away from whatever was inside the car"

"Do you know what?"

"Aniyo, she closed the door and locked it before walking past me" 

.......lies....he avoided eye contact at the last second, he only does that when he is hiding something, deciding not to question it I ignored it.

"Okay, Jonhung, get to class, I'll report this to Yongguk" with that said he nodded grabbing his bag and going to fifth period, grabbing my supplies I  walked to my class stopped at the corner as two voices, two familiar voices, filled the suppose to be empty hallway.

"Hana, you need to go and talk to her!"

"For what?? Setting her straight, she could have blew EVERYTHING Marie"

"No, she couldn't, not with a simple fight! You blow everything out of proportion when it comes down to her!!'

"because she doesn't listen!!!"

"Because you don't give her a chance!!"

Marie, and Hana, taking note of their conversation my eyes narrowed, so Yongguk IS right, they are hiding a secret, meaning they can be potential threats.

Hell no.