I'm sorry...

New Students (Rough draft story)

Hana's p.o.v

 

 

I sighed as I watched the sleeping figure of the boys, they had managed to steal the money from a truck that was delivering it to the bank, and I was thankful all of them made it out woth no scratches....but with BD it's not the same,  there is a guarante that the boys probably won't make it out alive.

Himchans head rested in my lap, his arms wrapped around my waist as he slept, the rest of the boys took the girls room, Himchan didnt want to leave me alone, and I smiled at his generosity.

Rubbing his head as I played with s hair I smiled and layed a kiss on his temple.

"Jagi...ya?" 

"Hey baby" I whispered and felt his hand around my waist rest on my thigh, grabbing one of my hands and running it with his thumb.

"Saranghae" said placing a kiss on my hand  and I smiled as I felt tears come and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too" 

i noticed his small smile and felt him go back to sleep.Holding in the tears I placed his head on the sofa as I got up and changed into my old Black ops suit, i sighed as I looked at myself in a full length mirror, I never wanted to wear this suit again...

Arming myself I picked up my keys and my pouch of equipment before quietly leaving the house with the money.Im so sorry baby, but this is my family I need to get back.

I walked to Lisa's car that the guys ended up fixing and started the car upbefore driving away.The money rested in the seat beside me.

Picking up the GPS that Lisa had I drove off.While driving I noticed a familiar figure walking on the sidewalk and stopped the car and slammed it closed as I ran up to the person.

"Adrian!!" I shouted before jumping on him and tackling him to the ground.

"Hana?!"

"Shut it! What do you know about BD?!" 

"Nothing! Nothing!"

"Don't lie to me! I've been Throught too much bull right now!" I said punching him in the face.

He put his hands up as if he was surrendering and is glared at him clutching his collar.

"What.do.you.know?!"

"H-he is hiding in the old warehouse near the Han River, I don't know what he's up too, it's just not good" he confessed and I let go of him, his don't know nothing, getting off him I walked back in the car.

"Hana!"

"What's?!?!"

"be...be safe" he said and I looked at him thoroughly before sighing and letting out a smile.

"Thank you, you be safe too, stay out of trouble baby cuz"

"Lisa....she's okay right?"

"I....don't know, so far she's fine, I can't speak for the future"

He nodded sadly before leaving, this is what you'd call family problems.Sighing I got into the car and drove off once again.

"Ima make things right baby cousin"

I heard a beep and looked at my phone.

 

From- My Channie <3

To-Hana

Where are you?!

 

From- Hana

To- My Channie <3

i went out to get you guys something to eat real quick, but the line is taking long, I'm almost done so just hold on, okay?

 

from- My Channie <3

To-Hana

Please hurry back when you're done

 

From-Hana

To- My Channie <3

I'm sorry...

 

Putting my phone away I felt a tear slip out and I hung my head before stopping the car real quick.This isn't fair, the hell did we do to deserve this? The Han River came into view and I passed it seeing some sort of building in the distance.Driving to it I saw the warehouse and parked my car besides the Han River.Picking up the case of money I left my phone and I walked to the building sighing.Something doesn't feel right, and I know BD doesn't just want money.Thats why I'm doing this, so the boys won't get hurt, this is our fight...not theirs.