Bang Bang

New Students (Rough draft story)

I kept my gaze on the floor beneath me, not once looking up at the body that they refused to move.

How could they do the to her? She was just a kid...
The pendejo that was watching us was already aggravating me, and if we weren't in the situation that we were, God only knows what I would've done by now.
"Aw what's wrong MARIE???" He asked, the smell of liquor leaking from his breath caused me to turn my head away from his face.
He was bent down to our level, constantly bothering us, waiting for one of us to snap so he get get trigger happy.
"Hey Mariiie heard about what happened to little Lisa?!" He pestered me and I felt my eyes sting.
We over heard them talking while we were forced into the back of the van,  when we found out Lisa was still alive we were so happy, out baby girl was still alive.
But then they began going over a plan to get rid of her, they sent a car after her, and an hour later it was confirmed that she was hit.
They killed our Lisa...
"What the hell did you want from her? You killed her mom, brothers, uncles, grandparents, father, killing them wasn't enough? You had to add insult to injury and kill her too?" I asked brokenly as I stared him in the eyes.
He only laughed, he laughed.
"And you think your boyfriends were any different? They're Gangsters sweetheart, they sell drugs, they do drugs, they kill, and they're good at it"
"They might be gangsters but they aren't bad people, not like you" Melody spoke up and he stood up straight.
"Who are you kidding, princess? You know what, you wanna see bad? Get yo up girl!!" He shouted pulling Alycia up by the arm.
"Let me go!" 
“You fat ! Leave her alone!! I was the one who said it!!” Only to be backhanded and I cried as she was sent back slightly.
"Let her go! PLEASE!!!" I cried as he threw her back on the ground and got on top of her.
"HEEELP!! SOMEONE HEEELP!" We cried as he began beating in her.

 

Yongguks p.o.v
.
.
.
Screaming, it came out if no where, just someone screaming for help.
That sounds like-
"Alycia!" 
Immediately Jongup ran past us, and we followed.
The closer we got the louder it became.
"You ing bastard let her go!!"
Marie..
"Aw! Is Marie angry? Not liking the lack of control?!"
We broke through a door and saw a tatted up man, foreign to Asia, with long oily hair pulled back, on top of Alycia, beating on her, while Marie, Melody, and Destiny were bounded by their hand and feet on the floor, each bruised heavily.
Just as quick as the man got up he was shot back down, Jongups arm extended as he breathed in deeply gripping his gun tightly.
The second the guard was taken care of he ran to Alycia's side.
Running to Marie I pulled off her restraints whispering in her ear that we'd get them out of here.
"Yongguk!" She cried holding me and I felt her tears seep through my shirt.
"Jagiya look at me" I whispered to her.
She shook her head as she continued to cry.
“We have to get out! He'll kill us! He'll kill you!" Destiny cried as she pushed away from Daehyun.
“No! We need to finish this!-" Marie argued but was cut off by a frantic Destiny.
“No! We need to leave! Look what they did to Alycia! Look what HE did to Lisa" 
“ENOUGH!!" A voice boomed and I turned to the unfamiliar figure.
He was a well built man, his head shaved with tattoos littering his neck, he held a gun to us and immediately I pulled the Marie behind me, pulling out my own piece.
“Put the gun down, boy" he warned and I squinted my eyes at him.
“You're the bastard that's been hurting my girl"
“Ah~ Yongguk I presume? Now, Yongguk, we are both men of the gang world, leaders, strong, you should know that what I am doing is simply taking care of a little problem that's been put off for far too long" he explained with a sly smile and I snarled at him.
“Yes, I understand that- but this 'problem' you speak of, just so happens to be under our protection, and you should know that what I am doing is simply taking care of some Buisness to protect our girls" I responded and watched his smile drop.
“You're a smart boy Yongguk, you just make stupid decisions" he spat and I pushed Marue away as his finger twitched against the trigger, a loud shot was heard followed by another one.
I closed my eyes but the hit never came, and the sound of metal hitting against the pavement rang through the air.
I opened my eyes and stood in shock to see Marie, pointing a gun of her own at Big D, but he wasn't hit, his eyes held light amusement.
“Impressive, using your little cousins technique, you shot the bullet with one of your own- canceling the shot” he elaborated and I stared wide eyed, I can't even do that.
“Jagiya stand down” I growled at her and she shook her head No.

Suddenly the doors were kicked open and we all stared wide eyed at the new figures.
“Hana!!" Himchan shouted as she was thrown roughly onto the floor, you could see the dark blue bruises forming on her face and arms.
One of the henchmen pointed a gun at her halting our advancements towards her.
“I was wondering when you'd get here" Big D Sid as he calmly walked over to her.
“Hana, Hana, Hana, I'm so ashamed, allowing yourself to get caught? How comfortable had you gotten in my absence? This is so unlike you! I expected these two to be dead or at least heavily injured, but it seems the tables have turned- haven't they?" Big D teased before looking straight at his goons.
“Finish her"
“NO!!!”
“HANA!!!!”
Bang!! We all stood frozen as blood began to soak the floor even more, the body dropped before a second shot was heard and goon number two came tumbling down besides his fat headed buddy.
“L....Lisa?" Alycia questioned in disbelief as we stared at her stoic expression, her gun now aimed at Big D, keeping him in place.
“Hey sis- damn what happened to you?" She asked and BD chuckled finding her state amusing.
“You think that's funny you sick ?!" Lisa shouted just before I third shot ran through.
And this time we had no type of luck on out side.
Lisa fell to the ground, clutching her side as she screamed out in pain, a woman walked out from the door Lisa had entered from not even five minutes ago, and Marie gasped as the woman stepped on Lisa's back just as Lisa was about to get up.
This chick was something, I'll give her that- but she looked, just babrely, old enough to be a mother.

Lisa's p.o.v

I gasped before trying to choke down a sob that was rising in the back of my throat.
My forehead pressed against the pavement as I panted for air before attempting to get back up.
I screamed as a new pressure was applied harshly to my back and fell flat on my face again.Struggling to look up my eyes widen exponentially as I cried seeing a pair of familiars green eyes.
“I-I-Impossib-le, t-they s-s-said he k-kil-illed you" I stuttered as she smirked, pressing her foot into my back before bending over to my level.
“Why such the glum face bebe? I thought you'd be glade to see me?" She teased, removing some hair from my forehead.
“W-why? WHY?! H-He killed d-daddy! M-My broth-ers!! Y-Your CHILDREN!!!" I shouted as much as could and she glared.
“Don't take that tone with me, Lisandra!"
“Shut UP! You don't deserve to call her that!!" I heard Hana shout.
“I named her, I can call her whatever I please!" She shouted and I cried out in pain, not just physical pain, but mental and emotion pain as well.
This isn't the woman that raised, not the one I aspired to be like, not the one that would sing me to sleep.
“Why?" I cried, broken as I stared up into her eyes, the same eyes that were handed down to me...
“Don't look at me like that, don't you DARE give me that face! It's because if you that we're in this position! I loved your father, and when he died I needed my family! But then you left! You're sibling were dead on the inside! I couldn't watch them suffer! So I saved them from doing so-"
“You killed them..." I said and she nodded as tears fell from her face.
“ i had to! They had gotten so bad that all they'd do was sleep, they didn't even eat, they were killing themselves and I did the only thing I could do!" She explained and I cried hearing the truth.
“I came here to find you, bring you and Alycia home to make things right, but you're over here living your life, while the rest of us SUFFER!! So I contacted Big D, told him what he needed to know, after that I knew i did what was right." She shouted and I cried when she kicked my wound.
“Y-You're insane!" I screamed, my mom has last her mind...
The remark caused me to get kicked in the side harshly, blood flowing out at a faster rate because the wound opened up a little more.
“Mami stop it! You're hurting her!” Alycia shouted as I coughed out some blood.
“Why should I? It's because of her that your father is dead! It's her fault that your siblings are gone!” Mami shouted and that was it for me.
Every pent up emotion in me let loose as I  screamed out in pain.
Pain because my brothers were watching over our own mother killing me.
Pain because daddy had to die.
Pain because I lost the love of my mother.
Pain because the last thing I did to Jung Hung was lie, and tell him that we'd make it through this...
Pain because this maybe the last time I get to see my family.
And Pain because she.was.right.
I cried as she continued to kick me, bruises me, and break me.
“That's enough, Enid, we need to leave”
My mother nodded as she wiped away her tears and I watched as he slid an arm around her waist and I closed my eyes as everything started to become too much for my body, I shivered as all warmth began to leave my body and I gasped feeling myself shiver uncontrollably.
Two arms wrapped around meas the person cradled me, rubbing my freezing arms to form some type of heat.
“Lisa! Lisa! No no no! Baby look up at me” I heard Marie shout and I struggled to open my eyes, only getting them to open halway.
“Come on, Lisa come on!” She shouted.
But what was the point? God only knows how much I'd rather be dead...

Marie's p.o.v

“Don't bother, she'll be dead in a few minutes” Enid is stated as she walked away.
But just as she went to take a step she she froze, I gasped out of relief, tears sliding down my face as Zelo pointed a gun at the two monsters.
“Where the do you think you're going?" He seethed, his jaw clenched in anger and I could see the veins in his neck as he gripped the gun tightly.
“Put the gun down boy, what's done is don-" I smiled when Big D was cut off by Zelo decking him straight in the jaw, I crunch was heard as his fist collided with the side of Big D's face, causing the bastard to fall to his back as Enid pulled out her gun, pointing it towards him.
“I don't want to do this kid, just let us go" she bargained.
Zelo laughed a dry, humorless laugh.
“Let you go? LET YOU GO?! Do you see that girl you just shot! She's MY girlfriend! I'm not even close to planning on letting you go!" He stated before he pulled the trigger.
I looked away, my face hidden in Yongguks chest constant shots were fired.
When they stopped I looked back to see Enid dead, in a pool of her own blood, with Big D besides her  lifeless.
I cried out in happiness.
“It's over!” Melody shouted as she jumped on Youngjae, her smile bright and I let out a relieved life.
“It's over, Lisa, did you hear that baby” It's...” My voice died in my throat as I looked down at my beautiful cousin.
He eyes shut peacefully, no smile on her face but her expression showed content.
Her chest didn't rise or fall, and her body was ice cold.. 
“No” I whispered breathlessly as I cupped her cheeks.
“NO!” I cried before resting my forehead against hers.
“Marie?” Yongguk questioned before his hands covered my own.
This gained the attention of the others, each one looking down at Lisa before everything fell silent.
The second Alycia dropped to her knees, all hell broke lose.
Zelo was held back by Yongguk, Destiny was screaming bloody murder along with Alycia and Melody, causing Jonguo, Daehyun, and Youngaje to panic as they each tried not to cry. 
Hana struggle to comprehend what was going on while Himchan tried to soothe her.
Suddenly sirens could be heard outside.
I looked towards the guys and sniffed back some tears.
“Y-You guys need to leave, if they see you they might be able to gather enough evidence to send you to jail” I stated and Yongguk looked at me with conflicted eyes.
“What about you? The girls?”
“We'll be fine, trust me....” I said and Yongguk looked at me intently before nodding.
“Girls! Pull yourselves together! The guys need to go! We can't hold them back!” I shouted and they nodded knowing I was right.
“I can't leave her” Zelo whispered broken and I grimaced, Zelo...you're such a innocent child at heart, you should have never been introduced to such a world...neither should have Lisa...or anyone for that matter.
“You're going to have to....” I whispered.
I wanted to tell him she'd want to see him when she wakes up, that she'd be looking forward to hugging him and telling him everything...but I couldn't.....because that would give me false hope that she'd wake up.....she escaped death twice...she won't be doing it a third time...
....


Alycia's p.o.v

 

By the time the cops got to the scene the boys were gone.
They rushed Lisa to the hospital while they interrogated us, we told them everything, but made sure to keep the guys out the story...
We were told that we need to stay here longer, in Korea, but at the moment I just wanted to see my brothers faces and hug my little sister....but I couldn't.
Lisa was put on life support. And my brothers were dead.
They said if we had waited a second later, she would have died in our arms.
She woke up once.Just for a second and when I came back from telling the doctors they said that it might have been reflexive, that she didn't truly wake up.
...
I sighed as I rested my head against Jongup's chest, he had stayed over at my house after school today and helped me finish getting caught up in school after two weeks of struggling.
I was just about to sleep when my phone began to ring.
Groaning I reached over my bed and pulled my phone off the nightstan.
Marie? 
Why is she calling me at this hour?
Sliding my thumb across the screen impressed the phone against my ear.
“Hello?” I asked groggily, my throat cracking from staying silent for too long.
“Alycia it's Lisa!" 
Immediately I sprung up, my hand resting on Jongups chest, tapping him into awareness.
“S-Sh-She's gone!” She cried and I froze.
“W-what?! The doctors said that she'd make it!-”
"No! No! I mean she's literally gone, her bed is empty and no one reported seeing her leave!” She said and i gasped.
“D-Do you think she as taken?”
“I don't know!”
Suddenly a soft thud was heard from within the house and Jongup jumped up, pulling me close to him.
“Alycia-”
“Can't talk, gotta go Marie, bye!” I whispered turning off my phone before we stood up and walked out into the hallway to see Hana informs of Lisa open room door, tears flowing down her face
“Hana?”  I questioned walking up to her, was it Zelo?
He would stay in her room for hours, he said that he wanted it to be clean for when she comes back.
Walking to the door I felt my knees weaken.
Zelo was leaping peacefully, with my baby sister in his arms, except her eyes were wide awake as she ran her hands through his curly locks.
“Lisa?” I asked in pure disbelief and she glanced at me, giving me a warm smile before turning her attention back to Zelo.
Just as she was getting ready to say something a loud bang echoed around the house.


Lisa's p.o.v


I opened my eyes, all I saw was white- I've been in this position before- I hated it then and I hate it now.
Getting up I sighed as I looked around.....I am hungry as a bih.
Sighing I pulled off ll the wires they had connected to me, which hurt like hell, and through on some white sweet pants and T-shirt that were sitting on a chair besides the hospital bed.
I stumbled slightly as I walked, my legs adjusting after not walking for so long.
After all this sleeping....I really want to got to bed again, it's as if I woke up from a nap and am still tired.
I tied my hair up with a stray rubber band before leaving the room, making sure to take the exit of the hospital so i wouldn't be seen.
...
I groaned as I pulled on the locked café doors, you've got to be kidding me.
Walking around the building I sighed noticing the emergency fire exits on the side of the building, at least I have some luck tonight.
Grabbing the rail to the stairs I groaned as I tried to lift myself up, this is ing impossible! 
Sighing I was fortunate enough to be able to kick myself off the wall and use the force as extra leverage to pull myself up the ladder.
When I finally reached the window I smiled happily seeing my bed.
Looking through the window I noticed that the locks weren't on it and pushed up the window before climbing through and landing with a, not so soft, thud.
I climb into my bed but froze as a figure already occupied it.
Tears reached my eyes as I caressed his face.
“Junhong” I whispered breathlessly as I laid down and snuggled up to him, my hand moving to his soft ramen hair and I gasped as his arms wrapped securely around my waist.
Suddenly the door opened up and Hana appeared,followed by Alycia,mi smiled happily at them before turning back to Zelo.
I was about to greet them but a loud bang vibrated throughout the house.
I jumped up from my sitting position as everyone ran downstairs I went to follow them but suddenly a hand wrapped around my wrist and I turned around to see Zelo, sitting up, his crescent eyes wide in surprise as he examined me.
“Ja..giya?" He questioned and I couldn't drop the tears that fell.
“Zelo!” I cried as I jumped into him.
His arms instantly reacting as they wrapped tightly around my waist.
“Zelo! I'm sorry! I-I-I should've listened to you! I did t mean for any of this to happen! I'm so sorry! I'm so so sor-" I was cut off as he slammed his lips against mine, his hand on both sides of my face as he pulled me closer and I relaxed, slowly kissing him back as my eyes closed peacefully.
His tongue slid across my bottom lip and I instinctively open my mouth, letting him take control as my hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer as I was pushed onto my back, his figure bent over mine.
When we broke apart I saw his facing smiling as his eyes watered.
“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..." He said repeatedly as he pull me into a hug.
“I love you too Junhong"