For The Better

New Students (Rough draft story)

Yongguks's p.o.v

 

Me and the boys waited outside the swirls shop for them to open the door, today they had decided to leave it closed for a break since they didn't feel like working after school today, besides it was a Monday.

Yesterday Marie said that she was busy and couldn't meet me so I decided it would be better if we all were here to talk to them.I had called earlier and she said it was fine, but something was wrong, I could tell by hr voice, she sounded different..

I sawLisa walk down the steps through the glass and for the first time since I have met her she looked exhausted, her eyes weren't focused and her body was slumped, her hair was pulled in a loose bun and her clothing consisted of a tank and basketball shorts.When we saw her I thought of how she was in the video, she looked like she had before, something wasn't right, but that's not what we came here to discuss.

She opened the door, and attempted to smile but it was obvious she couldn't manage it, whatever was bothering her was big.

"Hey guys, come on up" she greeted but just as she said that she leaned against the wall and rubbed her temples.

"Jagiya" Zelo said walking to her and she looked up at him apologetically.

"Haha sorry, I guess I didn't sleep so well last night"

"Why?" I asked and she looked at me, surprised I asked, before answering.

"Nigtmare" she answered casually and I eyed her suspiciously, it only seemed like half the truth.

"Lisa! Mami! Vena aquí!"

"Uno momento, los chicos son aquí!"

"Oh okay, Mami how are you feeling? Is everything...okay?"

"I'm having a hard time moving" Lisa said and me and the boys shared a look, throughout the whole time not once did they speak Korean, and it was obvious Lisa ignored whatever Alycia was truly trying to ask her.

They're hiding more than one thing.

Lisa turned to us and began walking to the stairs, it was obvious she was struggling just to walk in a straight line so Zelo gave me a pleading look and I sighed nodding at his unasked question.

He went up to Lisa and lifted her up like a groom would to his bride, although she complained he carried her up the stairs while we followed.

"Lisa?!"

"Ugh! Whaaaaaat?!" She whined getting out of Zelo's arms before smiling up at him thankfully

"Do you know where- oh um hey guuuuuys so um....how's your day been?" Marie asked and we looked at her questioningly.

"Lisa, tú sabes donde es el documento  armirillo de Alycia?" (Lisa, you know where Alycias yellow document is?)

"Yo no sé, Ella lo tuvio en el cuarto" (I don't know, she had it in her room)

"doooondeee?" (Wheeeeeeere?)

"debajo de la almohada" (under her pillow)

"oh my goooood, it's not there!" Marie said and Lisa looked at her surprised.

"Por que tù quieres saber?" (Why do you want it?)

"I was gonna throw them all out, pero yo no puedo buscarlo" (but I can't find it)

"did you ask her?"

"yeah, she told me what you told me"

"don't stress it-"

I coughed to let them know they weren't alone and Marie looked at us surprised.

"Oh my god how long were you all here?"

"Since you and Lisa began talking" I stated and her eyes went wide, Marie knows we understand english well.

"Oh, hey guys"


"Marie"


"Yeah?"


"Were you looking for this?" I asked pulling the document out from behind my back and throwing it down on the coffee table that rested in front of us.


Lisa looked at it wide eyed and went to move away from us but Zelo had immediately caught her arm and pulled her to him, his face had went stoic as she struggled to get out of his grasp, he may not look it but he's strong.


"Let her go!" Alycia cried walking into the room and pulled Lisa to her.Zelo caught off guard let her go.


"How did you get this information" Himchan asked and Alycia looked away while Marie and Lisa held a straight face.


"That's none of your concern"


"Yes the hell it is Marie, tell me how the you got this information!" I said loud causing Lisa to get defensive and stand in front of her.


"Lisa-"


"no he has no right to yell at you!"

"Lisa, mami, stand down" a voice said and Hana walked into the room with Destiny and Melody.

Lisa looked resistant but looked away as she took off her guard.

"We all need to sit down....and talk....yeah...that's what we need to do" Melody said.

"No, Mel, no w-we don't have to tell them everything"

"Yes, you do Lisa" 

"Zel, you see, I don't remember having to do anything sooo, hell no"

"Lisa" Marie said and gave her a look and Lisa sighed exasperatedly.

"Maybe it's best of we do this one on one" Destiny suggested and we nodded in understanding.


Third person p.o.v


The pairings were, Marie-Yongguk, Hana-Himchan, Destiny-Daehyun, Melody-Youngjae, Alycia-Melody, Lisa-Zelo.
The girls took the boys to their rooms to tell the the truth, throughout the whole talk the boys were too focused on the fact that the girls had lied rather than their reasoning.


Lisa's p.o.v


"Zelo" I cried grasping his hand stopping him from leaving the room as he stood up and headed to the door.

"Get.Off" 

"No, Junhong, you're not listening-"

"You lied to me"

"I didn't have a choice-"

"You always have a choice"

"You make it seem as if I intended to hurt you-"

"It's doesn't matter"

"Obviously it does, you won't even look at me, please look at me"

"I don't look at liars"

"I'm not a liar, and it's not like I didn't try and stay away from you, from everyone-"

"Then why didn't you? Why did you continue to play with me, and lie?"

"Because I ended up catching feelings for you-"

"And unfortunately I did the same" he said pulling his arm out of my grasp, he was the last of the boys to leave and I just looked at my hands that were once grasping so tightly onto him.

Tears cascaded down my face and I wanted to do nothing but cry, he didn't even hear me out.

"Please don't leave, I don't want to loose anybody else, not again" I cried in vain, yesterday night I received a call from an old friend of mine, she was in tears, and could barely function properly or rather yet make a proper sentence, but one line struck me, and my world slowly fell apart.

"H-he-he-he-he's free, B-bi-Big D-D, h-he's fr-ee"

And the next one crushed it.

"H-he-he-he killed the-e-em! Lisandra they're all dead, Your mom, brothers, uncle! I-I-I'm so s-s-sor-ryy!"

Oh dear lord just thinking about it, thinking about them, it killed me.
You want the truth I'ma give you the truth.

My family and I were born and raised in the hood, we only trusted each other, and even then we didn't feel safe, I was skilled, my father was good at weaponry and taught me how to use them,  by the age of ten if you could name it I could use it.My dad was recruited to be on a special ops team, he was just that good, he died when I was eleven, I took his place when I turned twelve, by then Marie, Hana, Destiny, Melody, Alycia, and I had our own special unit, we were the best, we focused mainly on gangs, mafias, the big stuff.

Then one day when I was thirteen this picture of a guy caught my eye, he looked so familiar, then it hit me, this man was the reason my mom lies on her bed alone at night, why my baby brother only has one parent why my older brothers couldn't look me straight in the eyes at time without flinching, this man Killed my Daddy, this man that went by the name Big D, standing for Big Daddy, ironic, no? But he didn't just cause me to suffer, he Destiny's and Mel's Mother (my aunt), Shot and killed Marie's little brother (my baby cousin), took the life of Hana's brother(my dad) and dad (my grandfather), and Alycia was on the same page as me about him killing our father, we all had a bone to pick with him, so we were quick to accept the case, we had found some sources, and managed to find where he traded his goods with, we found him, but he was ready, how he knew? We had know ing clue, by that time I was fourteen, and was bent on getting him off the streets, so at last second while we were making an escape from one his hideouts, I shot him, right in the chest, he managed to survive and get locked up, but we weren't safe, hell we sure as hell knew to sleep with one eye open, and when the government realized the danger we were in, they relocated us to the other side of the world, Big D wasn't a story book criminal, he didn't feel mercy, he didn't change his mind, he didn't give out second chances, and he wasn't someone to underestimate, so our family was put under protection and we were all separated.
I thought we were safe, but the fear in my friends voice, the sorrow, it put me, Lisa, ME, in a state of shock, and then realization spread and I broke down, my brothers, I had two older and one baby, who was only five, FIVE years old.

I didn't want to loose Zelo, or Yongguk, or Jongup or anyone for that matter....but maybe it's for the best...yeah, they'll only get in our way.
Big D was said to be coming here to Korea, Destiny was able to hack a line in New York and get information on him, Marie decided that we should end this, outside the law and into our own hands, none of them know about my family, you see, Marie, Alycia, and Hana, are family from my dad's side, a Destiny and Melody, they're from my moms side, it was my mom side of the family that got....killed....I don't know how to break it down to them....I don't know if I should..but I know we will kill Big D, Melody was able to hack onto the schools system and delete us from it.

He's said to be arriving in a month from now, that means we only have a month to get ready....yeah Bap would only hold us back.....it's for the better...right?