Taken

New Students (Rough draft story)

Melody's p.o.v

 

 

I sighed as I wiped down the table for the shop, today was a busy day here and I was slightly happy that I was able to get my mind off of everything else, even if it was through working.

My phone rang and I sighed before picking it up.

"hello?"

"Alycia! Alycia!" A voice shouted through the phone and panic strikes through me as I recognized the owner.

"Ji Dai?! What's wrong?!"

"I-It's Lisa! She won't wake up!"

"w-what? Where are you?!"

"In the ally between the two corner stores!" She said and I thanked her before calling Marie as I grabbed my car keys.

"Alycia, what's up?"

"I'm going to the ally between the two corner stores on 28th street, I want you to follow me but I'm going into it alone"

"what? Why?"

"Ji Dai called about Lisa, but something in her voice, it was off, warning me, I need you to be there as watch and get the other girls as well"

A deep sigh was heard from the other line before she agreed and I hung up.Immediately I drove to the spot and looked up at the sky.Dark enough for something to go down.

Walking into the ally I saw a figure on the floor lying there motionlessly, running I saw that it was Lisa.

"Lisa, baby girl look at me, baby girl wake up" I whispered craddling her head and saw a deep gash on her temple.

"Ji Dai! Come out here!" I shouted into the darkness and her the clack of er heals as she showed herself.

"How could you?" I spat and she smiled sadly.

"I didn't want to, I swear it, but...there are people important to me that I need to protect"

"So what? Lisa was just a toy, she never meant anything to you?!" I shouted and tears fell from her eyes.

"No, of course not-"

"Yeah! Like id believe you" 

"believe me or not, it doesn't matter"

"and why is that?"

"Because" a voice interjected and I froze, no....no....please no...

"You won't be able to do a-ny-thing-a-bout-it" he said slowly emphasizing each syllable.

"spinning around my eyes widened in horror as I saw the figure only a few feet away, blocking the ally's exit.

Turning back to Ji I looked at her exasperatedly "you're working for him?" I asked broke ly and she nodded.

"Ji whatever he promised you he won't keep-!"

"Shut up! You don't know that!"

"Ah~ but she does! These girls oddly enough would know me better than anyone" and with that said he pulled out a gun and shot her in the chest.

"Ji Dai!" I cried as her body hit the ground.

"How sweet even after her betrayl and her killing your little sister, you still care"

I looked down at Lisa and my eyes widened in shock, k-kill? No, Lisandra, baby!

"She's not dead!"

"Really? What do you call someone that's no longer alive?" He asked smiling evilly and I cringed as I looked down at her, no, no.I hadn't noticed the figure use this as a chance to knock me out.

I felt my eyes close as my body hit the cold ground.I opened my eels enough to see I was being lifted away from my sister who layed there lifeless.

"Throw her in the back with the rest of them" I heard Big D say and was thrown harshly with other people, my eyes closed fully and the last thing I heard was Marie screaming out my name.

 

Third Person P.o.v

 

 

The van drove off with the barely conscious girls in the back, the sound of crying could be barely heard and a figure stirred to gain control of her body.The figure was Ji Dai.She pushed herself to her feet and lulled off her shirt to reveal a bullet proof vest.

"Lisa, get up" she said and Lisa opened her tears eyes as she moved from her previously lifeless character.

Ji Dai noticed and sighed sadly before forcing a comforting smile.

"We'll get them back"

"We should've told them about the plan" Lisa argued, her voice rough as she swallowed the limp arising in .

"We couldn't, or else D would know what's up" Ji Dai defended before she walked up to Lisa who just sat there on the ground, head in her hands.

"Ji Dai...thank you, but I need to do the rest on my own" 

"What?! Lisa you can't be serious-"

"I am! You, you don't need to get anymore involved with me, juat worry about your family, aight?" Lisa said and Ji Dai looked at her intensity before she pulled Lisa to her feet and hugged her.

"Please please please be safe, come back alive, for me?"

"Hey, chill, everything...everything is gonna be okay" Lisa assured although she herself prayed that what she had said would be true.

The two nodded goodbye and went off into two seperate directions.

 

 

Lisa's p.o.v

 

 

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked hurriedly to the shop, the gash was no joke, Ji Dai actually had to hit me to get Big D to believe that she hadn't gotten soft with me.

Alycia, I'm so sorry.

Tears clouded my vision as I remembered my sisters pained voice.

"I will get you all back"

"Lisa!" I heard a voice shout as I opened the entrance doors of the shop and I looked up surprised to see Hana.

"Hana what are you doing here?!" I asked surprised, she was suppose to be with the rest of the girls when they got caught.

"I found Lisa!" She shouted and steps boomed from upstairs and my eyes widened as I saw Bap come downstairs, all breathing ragged and Hana ran up to me.

"Lisa! You're safe, Baby I know this is going to be shocking but Big D-"

"Took The rest of the girls, I know" I said causally and she looked at me before gasping as she saw the gash.

"W-What?" She asked looking at me brokenly and I choked back the lump on my throat as I saw the tears in her eyes, she was really worried.But right now, that doesn't matter.

"I was there, and why are you here?! Marie called you to tell you that I was in danger and Alycia went to get me!"

"Wait, what the hell is going on?!" Daehyun shouted and I sighed aggravated, they're ing up the plan!!!

Getting out of Hana's grip I glared at the boys and groaned.

"Me and Ji Dai made a plan, to get me caught and sent to Big D, Things got out of hand when Big D had plans to call Alycia and have Ji Dai tell her my location and that I was in trouble, this gash right here? Ji Dai had to do it before Alycia came as a distraction, I wasn't expect for her to have the rest of the girls with her but she did! I faked my death, Ji Dai faked getting shot by Big D and dying, and the girls got caught instead of me, not planned but just as helpful, you-!" I exclaimed pointing at Hana "were suppose to get caught as well! And you guys are not suppose to be here! You all completely messed up my plan! Thank you very ing much!" I groaned rubbing my temples.

"How do you expect to get the girls back when you don't know where he is taking them?!"

"I placed at raking device on Alycia when she was hugging me!!" I shouted at Hana and closed my eyes.

"Just let me handle this, everything is under control"

"Last time I heard that we were forced to move to the other side of the world"

"This happened to you before? Damn Titi, what's been going on on your life?" I said sarcasticly before pushing past everyone and putting on my old black ops suit.

"Lisa, where are you going?!" Hana asked and I looked at her annoyed.

Pulling out my Gps I looked at it before answering. "Apparently west".

"Lisa!" She cried and I looked up to her eyes and froze.Tears rimmed her eyes and she looked as if she'd faint any second.

"Lisa, please, don't" she said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you care?!" I asked lowly.

"Lisa" Himchan called walking to hug Hana and I scoffed.

"Tch! Like any of you care, haha, you know you probably caused her more heart act than anything? Look, I'm doing what I have to, why don't you watch over your little girlfriend and mind your own business" 

"Lisa, we just want to help" Zelo said and I smirked.

"Help by leaving me alone" I retorted walking out the shop and pulling out the spare car keys before walking to where Marie and the girls left the car befor being taken by Big D.When I got to the car I took in a shakes breath as opened the door and looked around in the empty car before closing it.

Sitting in the front seat I felt tears form as I saw that there was obvious struggle in the car.Starting up the car my hand rested on the steering wheel and I felt the tears falls.

"Dammit!" I shouted banging my hands against the staring wheel before pushing open the door and jumping out the car as I ran my hands through my tangled hair.

"Dammit!!" I cried slamming the door closed as I thought of my family.I clasped my hand scorer my face as I slide down the side of the car.

Getting up I re-entered and began driving down the vacant street.I hadn't noticed the car that was speed directly at me from the side until last minute, swerving the car I jumped out and rolled harshly as I watch the driver walk out and I gasped when I was kicked in my side harshly. in my breath I refused to make noise as I was repeatedly kicked and suddenly it stopped as a gunshot rang through the air.

Tears blurred my vision as I cradled my side, this isn't fair, this isn't right.My vision became dim as I heard yelling and my hearing started becoming muffled.I felt hands all over me and soon nothing.