Can't Do It

New Students (Rough draft story)

Zelo's p.o.v

 

 

I lifted Lisa's motionless body off the ground after Yongguk Hyung shot down her attacker, the car accident wasn't an accident, it was planned.

"Lisa, Lisa! Listen to me, stay awake!" I shouted and her eyes peeped open just barely, tears feel from her barely opened eyes as she coughed harshly.

"Lisa!"

"Z-Z-Zelo-"

"No don't say anything" I hushed her as I held her close to me.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I-I-I'm so s-sorry" she stuttered and I let out a shakes breath as I tightened my grap in her and tears clouded my vision.

"Lisa, Lisa!" Hyung shouted when I got to the van and placed her down in the back with both doors opened wide and I felt a sense of comfort that they were all concerned about her.

"Y-Yongguk, I'm sorry, I-I-I didn't me-mean for M-Marie to g-et c-caught"

"I know, i know, but right now, you need to stay awake kid"

"haha- Y-Yes Sir" she let out before gasping in air and screaming as she clutched her chest.

"Her ribs are fractured" Daehyun informed and I looked down at her broken, this is my girl, regardless of how mad I am at her I should've been there for her, sorrow was replaced with self loath as I saw her tears, and I my fiat balled up at my sides.

"Junhong, don't hate yourself for this" Jongup said and I hit the side of the van.I felt a cold hand fight it's way into one of my fisted ones and squeeze desperately and looked down to see Lisa's withering form and my hand clasped around her own securely.

"Jagiya, look at me" I whispered and she moved her shaking body to face me, her eyes opening slightly.

"I'm going to get them back"

"N-no"

"We are ALL going to get them back" Himchan Hyung rephrased and tears exited her eyes as she shook her head. No.

"I can do this"

"No Lisa! You can't! You can't even move!"

"Y-Yes I can!" She fought back before whimpering and I glared at her before sighing.

"Lisa, no" I said and she looked up at me desperately but I pulled her to me and held her in my arms.

I went to say something but she began to cough harshly and her breathing became ragged.

"What's happening?!" I cried out as her eyes closed and she began to shake.

"Ahe lost to much blood from her head wound, get her to the hospital!" Youngjae shouted alert and before we knew it we were rushing into the van with her and driving to the hospital.

Himchan Hyung had dialed Hana Noonas numbered and told her about the event that were happening in a rushed way, I could hear her worried cries through the other line.

Looking down at Lisa I felt the tears fall and took in a shakes breath of air, Lisa, Jagiya, My girl, my baby, please make it through this.