Reviewing and a New Day

New Students (Rough draft story)

Third person p.o.v

 

The girls sat on the couch that was placed snugly against the wall of their living room, they decided to eat dinner upstairs and discuss how school went after they came back from school and finished their work at the café.A medium lengthen coffee table stood a foot in front of the couch with another couch a foot across from the table as well.Marie, Lisa, and Alycia sat on the couch against the wall eating some rice with pork chips while Hana, Destiny, and Melody, sat on the couch across from them.They all conversated with one another until Marie asked the big question.

"So how was school today?"-of course pointing it towards the younger ones, leaving out lunch since they shared that at fourth period.

"Well, different, as expected- Turns out that guy Daehyun is in almost all my classes, sort of hard to avoid him" Destiny said and I sighed;

"Same with me and Zelo" Lisa stated and Alycia followed

"Jongup has first, second, and fifth period with me"

"Youngjae is my lab partner for science and he shares the same Schedule as me apparently" Melody explained.

Marie sighed.

"And they all have the same lunch period as us, luck is not on our side- The leaders; Yongguk, and Himchan, are both in mine and Hanas first, and sixth, and eigth periods" She said and Lisa placed her plate of half eaten food on the coffee table, her appetite deminishing greatly, along with Alycia, who appeared as if she would pass out any second.

"Aye, I noticed something I think you guys might want to know" Melody said and they look at her expectantly.

"Well, in all my classes I noticed something on Jongups right bicep, it looked like a tattoo this"; she said pulling out a drawing

"I've seen that rabbit logo, it was the on the entrance of that night club we passed earlier, that's the night club they must use as disguise from the cops here, it's also called Bap, maybe that's why they hadn't been caught already" she explained, the girls listening intently.

"Dammit!!" Hana shouted standing up, causing Lisa to jump cautiously.

"That's only a few ing blocks down!!" She exclaimed before stomping out the living room to her bedroom.

"Destiny, I need you to search up other routes to school, I want to avoid that place as much as possible, and when you're done try to sneak into the schools system, see what you can do about our schedules, if you can't then than I want you all to out as much distance between them, Melody, tell the teacher you'd rather work a lone, since you are still new and a bit uncomfortable, I want you to limit as much communication with him as you can, Lisa, I know you've already had a run in with him-" Marie said referring to when they were all at lunch and Lisa and Zelo started to argue because he tried to take her cherry tomatoes after she had grabbed them, if Marie hadn't noticed them lacking a member then there would be no way of avoiding Bap, because by the time she got to them Lisa and Zelo were pressed chest to chest, fist clenched, and words being spat venomously, which also resulted in Marie and Yongguk getting in a small dispute after he had tried to intervene in Zelos favor "-So I'm going to need you to stay.way.from him, understood?" 

"Yes Ma'me" Lisa said, head bowed as she remember how much she got from Hana the drive home.

"Good" with that said the girls calmly and silently cleaned up there mess and went to bed.

.

.

.

.

Lisa's p.o.v

 

"Lisa, get up" a voice spoke softly shaking my shoulders.My eyes opened slowly and I was greeted by the face of Alycia.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"5:45, get up, we need to leave on time today" she said jokingly and I smiled nodding before pushing myself off my bed.I heard her exit my room and stood up, fortunately the blankets just slid off my body and didn't entrap me.Running to the bathroom I did my morning routine (use the bathroom, brush teeth, took a shower, dried my self ect.) before running to my closet and pulling out a pair of boy skinny jeans, a gray sweather without the hood(sleeves pushed up to my elbows), and some black Jordan's with white laces and a matching hat.Checking time is red 6:45 and I did a double take in the mirror making sure I didn't look a mess.

"Lisa let's go, we're waiting on you!" Hana shouted from downstairs and I ran out my room grabbing my bag, keys, and phone before running down the stairs out the café door(locking it on the way), and into the car.

"I managed to find a different route, but the schools system is a little more guarded than I anticipated, it's gonna take me a while to get through without being traced" Destiny informed us before giving us the detour route.

By the time we got to school it was 7:13 and school hadn't even begun yet.

"Remember what I told you all yesterday, mainly you Lisa" Marie reminded before she and Hana exited the car and walked off.Me and Alycia decided to stick together till the bell rings and got out, Destiny and Melody going to the cafeteria to get breakfast since we thought we'd be late and skipped.I locked the dorms with the back up key after exiting the car with Cia, and we walked to our lockers, talking about random topics, ignoring the stares we received by some people.

Well....that WAS until someone stopped right in front of us, causing our movement to come to a halt.

Looking forward we saw this girl with a pair of white skinnies, a lavender blouse, and black heals.She had her arms crossed, a smirk plastered in her face, we noticed two other girls behind her, and I cringed in disgust slightly, you could tell these two didn't respect themselves as much as she did, because they wore matching white spahpghetti strapped shirts that exposed a little too much, one had on black short shorts, the other at least wore some black skinnie jeans, and both had on a light jean jacket with black heals.

"Hi, I'm Sunny, but you can call me Ma'me" she said slyly and I smiled.

"Please, get the out of my way" I said my smile dropping instantly as we pushed past her and her crew, receiving gasps in return.

"Excuse me? Obviously you don't know who I am!" She shouted and I rubbed my temples, it's too early for this .Alycia turned around and rolled her eyes before responding.

"Obviously we don't care" 

Some people in the way looked at us as if we had lost our minds, mostly girls, while others gave us envious looks, it's not like they can't do this themselves.

"You better watch your mouth"

"Man hush up, you're the one who came up to us like you are all that, when clearly miha, you ain't nothing special" I stated and she glared at us.

"If you want to keep those eyes I suggest you change that look" Alycia said and I let out a chuckle.Receiving no response we walked away, pulling out my phone I realized it was 7:20 and we had only five minutes till the bell rang.We hurried to our lockers, exchanging items before closing them just as the bell rang and we zipped up our backpacks.We hugged before departing to our rooms.I reached my destination and opened the door, only about half the class was here, I quickly chose a seat up front, just because of my personality doesn't mean I don't like to know stuff, besides Zelo sits in the back, I'm "distancing" myself from him.

Pulling out my books from my bag I noticed the class get somewhat quiter when someone opened the door, assuming it was the teacher I paid no mind....until the figure stopped in front of me.Looking up I noticed Sunny besides Zelo, she wore a smug smile while he glared at me.Raising an eyebrow I was suddenly jerked forward,two hands clasped around the front of my sweater, and immediately I reacted jumping out of my seat.I was about an inch or two shorter so it barely made a difference when I repeated his actions and grabbed the front of his shirt, I heard commotion around us and caught a glimpse of Sunny's shocked features when I was able to slam him into a wall, considering my desk was only a desk away from one.

"Keep your ing hands off of me!" I hissed quietly contradicting the anger that swelled inside of me, suddenly my back hit the wall and he was glaring at me, he pulled me forward before slamming me into it again and I pushed myself off the wall slamming my body into his, I may be slim, but I'm not light, meaning that had much more affect than a regular girls push would.I landed on top of him, straddling him, my fist raised but before I could hit him I was pulled off of him by a girl with shoulder length hair, in a summer dress and flats.

"Trust me, you don't want to do that" she warned, her voice trembling and I saw two guys holding Zelo back, I didn't resist cause I silently thanked her, I could've gotten suspended, Marie and Hana would have been up my , and I would've have had even more problems with ignoring the Zelo than I do now, and I've only been here for two days! 

The teacher walked in, a scowl present on her face.

"I heard the ruckus all the way from down the hall, Lisa and Zelo, report to the Principals office immediately, the rest of you get to work"

"May I go-"

"Minwae get.to.work!!!"

that es name isn't even Sunny, fake .

Giving a thankful smile to the girl I grabbed my bag and left just as Zelo picked up his stuff and exited the classroom, but something was bothering me.

Why would he just assault me, nothing I said to her was THAT bad to the point where he could get mad, she must've told him a different story.

Running out the room I ran to catch up but noticed he was already in the office after a few minutes and slowed my pace.When I reached the door I paused slightly before opening it, I felt my heart pause for a second before it increased in beats.

Marie sat in a chair arms crossed.A guy who looked no older than Marie sat besides her, and Zelo besides him, the only seat available was besides Marie, heads turned to greet me and I noticed Marie's glare harden.

"Ah, miss Park, mind taking a seat" The principle greeted, his voice gruff and throaty.

"Now I received a call from your teacher saying, you and Jonhung here got into, sort of, a dispute, am I correct?" He asked me, hands clasped and settled on his desks top.

"Yes sir"

"Lisa, you do know the rules here at Seoul high, right?"

"Yes sir I do"

"Then why would you disobey them?" His voice became edgy and I became defensive.

"With all do respect you should be directing that question to Jonhung, considering he is the one that assaulted me first" I said and Marie gave me a warning look.

"Liar, if you would've kept your mouth shut-!"

"I did not need to do anything, I hadn't spoken to you at all, and the only dispute I had gotten into before that is with Sunny or Minwae or whatever that riots real name is, because she was being disrespectful and I told her to leave me alone, thank you very much!" I interrupted.Both of us jumping up to defend ourselves.

"Silence! Now I do not care who is at fault! I care about rules being followed! You both will receive detention for today and tomorrow! Marie, Yongguk, I expect you two to keep these two in order, am I clear?"

"Crystal" Marue said coolly and I sighed.

"Good, now get back to class, I don't wan to hear anything else about you two" he said dismissing us.

Picking up my bag me and Marie exited first, I tried to walk away but was pulled back by Marie.

Just as she was about to say something an ,extremely, deep voice interrupted her.

"Hey!!" 

We turned behind us to see Yongguk, Zelo trailing quietly behind, I guess he received a few words after they left as well.

"May I help you?" Marie asked annoyed.

"Yes, you may, keep her away from Zelo" he said stopping about a foot away from us, I immediately reacted noticing he was a good inch taller than her, like me and Zelo only it was noticeable between these two.

"Lisa"

"He needs to back a foot the away" I said and Zelos head snapped forward immediately, a glare fixed as he went to move closer but was stopped by Yongguk.

"Can we talk privately?" Yongguk asked looking at Marie and I kept quiet waiting for a response.

"Yes, we may" they walked out of hearing distance from us but we could still see them.

"Why?" I asked instantly, taking this as an advantage.

"Why what?" He spat, his teeth gritted.

"Why assault me? what happened between me and Sunny did not include you" 

"you expect me to believe that after she told me what happened?" His voice raising slightly.

"One.Lower your damn voice and two. What did she tell you?"

His jaw clenched before he took a step forward.

"Keep Baps name out of your mouth" 

My heart pace increased, but I didn't let it show, yes we knew of Bap, and talked about the gang, but only at home, school was a dangerous place at times, any one could here anything.

"I don't even know what the hell you are talking about" 

"So you didn't say anything about Bap, nothing at all?!" He came closer, his voice hushed but you could hear the anger in it.

"How can I talk about something I don't know about!" I said equally pissed.Our chest pressed against each other and as I realized the situation we were in, and how close we were I backed up immediately, my heart pounding against my chest as I watched him search my face, studying me.

Soon all anger washed from his features, and he looked at me questioningly.His lips moved to say something but the bell rang and I snapped back into reality when Marie, grabbed my arm before pulling me away, past Zelo.

I looked back to see Yongguk staring at us, questions in his eyes just like Zelo's and I turned away.

This isn't good.

 

LuNcH.,'*'.,'*'.,'*',.,'*'.,'*'.,'*',.

 

We we all sat around a table, I had been able to get the girls name from earlier, who stopped me from pounding on Zelo, her name Ji Dai, aka Minny, and believe it or not, she and Sunny are twins, fraternal obviously, but still twins.The difference being I actually like her, and she is now my friend.

Back to the main focus, Hana was so mad she couldn't even look at me, Destiny, Melody, and Alycia looked at me disappointedly, and Marie ignored me since the little conference with Yongguk, who was looking directly at us, along with the rest of Bap.

I opened my mouth to say something but cut off when Hana exploded

"How could you be so stupid?! You know how lucky we are to be here right now, alive, yet you go and pull a stunt like that! We asked you for one thing, and you couldn't even do that! I'm so sick of you bringing us down with you, if we have to deal with another situation like this again than you can say goodbye, and find somewhere else to live, because I'm not going to put up with you burdening us anymore!" 

She had been speaking in Spanish, to make sure no one could understand us, but that didn't stop them from watching.

"Do you understand me?"

I didn't responde.

"Lisa, I asked if you could comprehend what the hell I am saying!" 

Removing my gaze from my tray I looked at her and held in the tears that threatened to fall.She looked as if she regretted it after she said it, but I didn't care.I stood up with my bag and walked out the cafeteria, out of school,  making my way to the car, I'll just get the work I missed from the teacher.Unlocking and opening the door to the back I sat down and closed the door.I closed my eyes and locked the doors.Screw this.