Our girls

New Students (Rough draft story)

Youngjae's p.o.v

 

None of us wanted to admit it, mainly cause we knew what we were doing was wrong, but we couldn't help stare at them.We watched as the girls exited the car, each one cautiously stepping out the vehicle as if afraid of gathering attention.It wasn't until I saw Melody that I became fully interested.I wasn't going to hide the fact that I like her from myself, that's stupid, but for her protection i wouldn't dare act upon my feelings.I smiled slightly noticing how she looked beautiful, in her own Nerdy way.I loved the way her curly hair hung over her shoulders, and how her big brown eyes were full of innocence, she in general was innocent.

I watched as she scooted closer to Destiny, and I found it funny how Lisa looked protective of her although she was the youngest.Many hadn't noticed that although Lisa didn't talk as much or regardless of the fact that she remained in the background, she never really changed, you could tell if you looked closely that she was still the Lisa people saw on the first week of school.

I turned to Zelo and saw his eyes trained on Lisa, I couldn't stop the smirk that etched onto my face when I noticed that regardless of Zelo's emotionalless deminor the spark in his eyes when he saw her.It was amusing considering the fact that he always preferred the girly type, the ones that kept up with there appearances and submidded to him easily yet here he was, falling for the bad girl tomboy.

Marie stood in front of them, I think no matter how hard she tried to hide it Marie was someone you wouldn't want to come across as an enemy.Looking at Yongguk Hyung I observed how he examined her, with a small smirk, similar to the way Himchan was doing with Hana, who stood beside Marie talking with her and Destiny while Melody talked with Alycia and Lisa.

It was then that I noticed Minwae was walking towards them with Sunny and some other girls in pursuit.Marie was first to take notice and I saw her whisper something to the girls, whatever it was caused something in them to snap because the girls didn't look as innocent as they did seconds ago.

"Yongguk" Daehyun said as we looked at him, wondering what we should do.

"Let see how this plays out" he spoke and we turned back to the crowd of girls.

Sunny said something and I noticed Lisa laugh and respond to her.Whatever she said caused hell to break loose because Sunny tried to charge at her but stopped when Minwae held out her arm to stop Sunny.Lisa looked like she was ready to pull out a gun and shoot someone.

"Bap come on" Yongguk stated and we walked over to the girls. When we got there we could clearly hear what the argument was about.

"Next time stay the away from them!" Sunny shouted

"Aw look, the is catching a fit" Lisa teased which only fueled Sunny's anger

"Don't ing call me that!"

"Stop ing acting like one!" Lisa retorted mimicking Sunny's voice, which she did surprisingly well.

"I suggest you shut your damn mouth girl" Minwae spoke smoothly.

"And I suggest you leave my ing cousin alone" Marie responded just as smoothly.

"Your cousin is the one out of line"

"No , you ALL got out of line when you approached us" Hana said and I noticed the smirk Himchan held when she said that.

"Listen here-!"

"No you listen hoe, get your es and get the out of our way" Melody interrupted her and I felt the pride swell up in me when I heard it, not saying I approve entirely but it's nice to know th at my girl, yes you heard me right, MY girl could stand up for herself.

Minwae stepped forward with her gang but the second she did Marie and the girls followed.

"What's going on here?" Yongguk Hyung asked and it was then that the girls noticed our appearance.

"Oh Yonggukie! These girls they've been spreading horrible about us!"

"Um don't lie!" Destiny shouted and Lisa was looking at Minwae funny.

"What the hell are you looking at?!"

"The ing Korean version of Barbie cause you're FAKE!" She replied causing anyone who was listening and the girls to burst out laughing.

"Lisa noooo!""

"No what Alycia?, I know we were ALL thinking it!" She laughed and Zelo's emotionally facade broke as he let out a smile before it disappeared when Sunny spoke.

"Oppa don't smile at that!"

we all rolled our eyes at Sunny's annoying voice.

"Honey I'm so serious you need vocal classes, your voice sounds like it hasn't matured since third grade and that sounds like a problem, maybe if you see a vocal coach-"

"Shut up Lisa!" She shouted stomping off.

"I hope you're happy , she's already insecure about her voice as is!"

"Then she should know how it feels to be picked on and needs to stop with her bs" Lisa responded, all joking in her voice left as she glared at Minwae.

"You're dismissed" Marie stated and we watched as Miwae and her posse left, completely unsatisfied.

Marie turned to us with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you for trying to help, and I'm sorry you had to see that" She joked laughing slightly.

"No problem" Yongguk stated smirking, and Lisa looked back and forth between the two before smirking and whispering something to Alycia who giggled in response.

"What was that Lisa?" Marie asked raising an eyebrow and turning to the two girls.

" caught in the act Lisa abandon ship!" She cried as her and Lisa ran away into the school building.

"Oh my god nooo!" Hana laughed as we stared at two running away.

"that's the struggle we have to live with" Melody stated when Lisa suddenly tripped and Alycie stood half way bent down just staring at her in curiosity.

"Dear lord" Marie sighed before saying a quick goodbye as she and the girls ran up to the two and helped Lisa up.

I looked at Zelo smirking and he caught my look returning the gesture with a raised eyebrow.

"What a girl, right?" I joked and the boys laughed while he, with a straight face, stuck his tongue out at me.

"Aish respect your elders pabo!" Himchan joked while Zelo looked at him exasperatedly.