Always Been Here

New Students (Rough draft story)

I examined my self through the Han Rivers reflection, I look like I did all those years ago, lost and untamed.

The black suit hugged me tightly, I wore black leather pants and a short sleeved black T-shirt.The bottom portion of my face was covered with a mask and I had leather bands hanging off my pants line (like suspenders or chains) with a thick black belt.To be blunt, I'm pretty badass and look like Hellboy, the red ing monkey.

Sighing in began walking to the abandoned Warehouse, it looked to be around midnight, or early morning, stars littered the sky, such a beautiful sight.It took about thirty minutes but I finally made it to the building.Running to the side I noticed cracks in the wall with jagged piecing sticking out, overgrown roots and thick vines littered the side of the building and I smirked, so ing easy.

Tightening the strap on my gloves grabbed one of the vines tightly and did a strong tug to see how stable it was, and to my luck, it was very stable.I begin using the vines to climb up the building, making sure to keep out of the way of windows and climbing at an angle that kept me well hidden.

I made it to the ledge of the roof top and grasped the edge of it before pulling myself up.I smirked as I made sure none of my stuff fell from my pockets or holsters, I carried two guns on my hips and two on the outside of my combat boots.Two butterfly knives rested on the back of my belt, and the knuckles of my gloves were lined with a hard metal.Medium sized glass window rested slanted against the roofs pavement and I looked out the window to see the building lit dimly yet bright enough to see and move around, there was ten men that I counted, they all sat lazily on some sofas and were throwing darts at a board while others were on their phones, a few of them sat around a table playing what looked to be poker.

I glared at the figure that walked in the room, this figure caused the other ten to freeze slightly, some even hid behind others.

"Brothers! Do not fear me! We are all associates!" He announce with amusement which only seemed to cause the air to be tense, he enjoyed their fear.It would be so easy to just shoot him right now.

"anyways, my reason for interrupting was because I seemed to find a visitor, someone who I thought had died long ago, Boys! Bring her in!" I watched with interest as two more men came in with a bagged female, suddenly the bag was lifted from her head and my stomach dropped as I saw Ji Dai.

"Let me go!" 

"Boys, bring out the rest of them here"

The two threw her on the ground and left to another door with four others and came back with other girls, my girls.

I bit back a growl and glared at BD, ing bastard.

"Ji Dai!" Marie cried and Ji Dai looked up at her, tears in her eyes.

"M-Marie, I'm so sorry"

"it's okay, it's alight" she soothed and Ji Dai cried as a gun was placed against her head.

"You girls have only a few more hours to live, but you Ji Dai, hahaha, you.are.finished" Big D laughed darkly and my blood ran cold, it all happened...so...fast....

"No!!!!" The girls screamed just as the trigger was pulled.

"Ji Dai..." I whispered and closed my eyes before pushing myself away from the glass.

I let out a shakey breath as I fell to my and and covered my eyes with my hand as I tried to block out the image.

I felt anger surge through me and I pushed myself off my back onto my feet.Looking around the roof I saw a door and smirked before taking out one of my guns, placing a silencer on it I shot the knob and quietly opened the door to be greeted by a staircase.

Closing the door I walked down the dimly lit stairs and I reached another door.It had a small window and I looked through it to see an empty hallway.Opening the door I noticed two cameras at the end of the hall and quickly shot them before walking down the hall.While turning the corner a hand was placed over my mouth and I was pushed back, my back slamming against the the wall.Immediately I reacted wrapping my legs around the person waist before using enough force and switched positions so that the person rested against the wall.Slamming my arm against the persons inner elbow and jumped off of them so that my knee was pressed against their gut.The gun pressed against there temple.

"J-Jagiya?" The person asked breathlessly and my heart clenched.

"Z.....Zelo?" Tears fell from my eyes and I was suddenly pulled against his chest.

"You're awake, you're awake" his hands pressed against the back of my thighs and I was lifted off the ground, my legs wrapped against his waist.

"Zelo!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck and felt him litter my neck with small kisses.

I let out a shakey breath as he looked at me, he switched positions and pressed me against the wall, his hands rested on the sides of my face and I noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Zelo?"

"you're awake, and you come over here, I almost lost you once! Why? Why do you keep trying to get yourself killed!? He asked and I placed my hands over his own.

"Becuase I'm stubborn, and ignorant, and young, but I'm also strong, and trustworthy, so why don't you trust me?"

"Lisa....Becuase I love you too much to risk it" he said and I felt tears slip from my eyes.

"Zelo"

"I'm so happy you're back"

"I was never gone..."