Envelop

New Students (Rough draft story)

Alycia's p.o.v

 

I sighed as the bells jingled at the front of the shop.Turning to greet the person my eye widened as I saw someone that should NOT be here!

Speed walking I grabbed the persons arm and pulled them outside.

"Jongup what the hell?!"

"What?" He asked innocently and the adorable thing was it wasn't fake. He truly had no idea.

"You know I work here-"

"hence why I came"

"But so does Marie, Hana, Destiny, Melody, and Lisa!"

"I know"

"Are you trying to get me in trouble?"

he smiled and I rose an eyebrow but smiled when he pecked my lips.

"so that's a yes" I stated knowingly.

In case no one is caught up, I, Alycia Park, am dating Moon Jongup.He clasped a hand over one of my own and his other pulled me closer to him.The sad part is I was completely enjoying it, and I know I shouldn't have been.I know what he does, why he does it, how badly he can hurt someone, and unfortunately I know he's killed before, but I fell for him, because he showed me the person behind the curtain, he showed me the man off the stage, he showed me him.

And I loved every piece of him.

"Jagiya?"

"Hmm?" I hummed.

He had some how managed to sneak me out of work and we sat near the Han River.

"come here" he said to me with open arms.

I was a good foot away and smiled at him before I crawled into his arms, my head resting on his chest as his back pressed against a tree.

I hadn't noticed how tired I became until I closed my eyes and forgot to open them.

 

Jongup's P.o.v

 

I looked down at Alycia to see she had fallen asleep.I kissed her forehead and stared at the river.

Would she still love me of she knew all the bodies I've dropped into this River?

No, of course not, but I'd still love her.

I hooked my arms beneath her knees and back before getting up.It looked darker so we must've been here for at least an hour.Walking I made my way back to the shop.I noticed the looks people gave me and Alycia and I smirked, they were scared.

"Alycia!" I heard someone cry and I noticed Lisa running down the sidewalk, panicking.

"Alycia! Please!" 

I knew I was going to regret it but I had to see what was wrong.

"Lisa!"

"Jongup?" She questioned stopping in front of me she looked down and her eyes widened when she saw her sister.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?"

"She's fine, Lisa what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just worried, she was gone and two hours had gone by, I thought....nothing"

"Lisa what did you think?"

"I thought, I don't know, I just freaked out" she sighed tired.

I didn't know whether she was being honest or not, I didn't know if I could believe what she said because although it sounded legit...something told me there was a reasons behind it.

"hey so I know she's your girlfriend and all so can you drop her of home real quick, the others are still out looking for her so it's okay"

"you know?"

"I read her diary" she shrugged and I smirked, that's Lisa for you.

"By the way, she really likes you" she stated

"And just so you know Zelo really likes you" 

"yeah...I know" she said blushing and I smirked, so she does feel the same for Zelo.

We were quick to walk to the shop, Lisa unlocked the door and showed me upstairs and to Alycia's room.

I sat the on the edge of her bed, and watched her before something beneath her pillow caught my attention.It was a yellow document envelop.I examined her slightly deciding whether or not I should look at it, but the habit of receiving information got the best of me and I sighed quietly before softly pulling it from beneath her pillow.Opening it my jaw clenched at what I saw, this is stuff the police aren't even able to get their hands on, how the hell does she have this? 

I heard the shower go on in the next room and quickly left the house with the envelop in my hand.

Pulling out my phone I dialed Yongguk Hyungs number and waited till he picked up.

"What is it Jongup?"

"Hide out, it's important"

Thats all I needed today before I hung up.When I had reached the club I went straight into the back where no one was allowed and waited for the others to come.

"what the hell was that Jongup?!" Yongguk shouted angrily.

I threw the envelop pon the table in response annd stood up running my hands roughly through my hair.

he looked at me questioned before picking it up and owning it.

"What the hell is this, how did you get these?!"

"They're our files Hyung, those girls know everything, Alycia had it under her pillow-"

"What were you doing with Alycia?"

"the same thing you're doing with Marie, and Himchan with Hana"

his eyes were wed but he didn't say anything.

"How did they get these?"

"I don't know" 

I could tell Hyung was angry, angry and hurt...

"thank you Jongup, you're dismissed" 

Nodding I walked away and to my home.I wanted to cry, scream shout, but I couldn't.

Maybe there's a reason they have it, maybe I'm over exaggerating about the whole thing...but something told me I wasn't, and it was the same feeling that told me Lisa was hiding something earlier.

Alycia what are you not telling me?