Chapter.2

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
Once I arrived home,Zelo came running to the door.I closed the door and turned to be greeted with a big bear hug.
 
"Welcome home Noona!",Zelo said cheerfully.He never failed to make me smile.
 
"Thanks!",I said as I pulled him into our small kitchen."You want to see what I got you today?".
 
Zelo nodded his head eagerly.I brought out the pin from my coat pocket and placed it in his hand.
 
"This is a mockingjay.And as long as you have it,nothing bad will happen to you",I said.Zelo looked down at it and then hugged me tight.I smiled and hugged him back.
 
"Now go get ready okay?",I said as I pushed him towards his room.He walked in and closed the door.
 
I sighed and walked to my own room.It wasn't anything special.It had a raggey old bed with some Chester draws.That was it...Oh! And a picture of Zelo and I when we were young.That was on top of my Chester draws.
 
I started to get ready but I was slowly regretting it.I didn't want to go and have the risk of Zelo getting picked.It made me shudder all over....
But we had to do it....
 
I put on a light blue dress that I always saved for special occasions...or in this case,the games.You are required to represent your self as nicely as you can...
I tied my hair up in front of the cracked little mirror I had.I looked at my reflection,and I couldn't say I was at all pretty.
 
My cheeks weren't puffy,they were quite skinny and looked very unhealthy.I sometimes gave my servings of food to Zelo,In case he got too hungry.I had dark bags under my eyes.You can't always get a good night sleep in this place.It got too cold and your very hungry.
 
I walked out the room and walked to the kitchen where I saw Zelo standing there.He was wearing a grey polo with black trousers.Zelo looked plain but it was the best clothes he had.I then spotted he pinned the mockingjay pin on his left side of his chest.It made me smile that he actually used it.
 
I walked over to him and he noticed me.He looked more pale than usual and looked scared.
 
"Noona,do I look okay?",he asked.I walked over to him and fixed his slightly crooked collar.
 
"There,now you look like a cute little duck",I said calling him his nickname.Zelo smiled.
 
"Quack",he said.I giggled at him.
 
I call him little duck because on his first day of school,he tucked his shirt in and left the back of his shirt poking out.I told him,'you need to tuck that tail in little duck'.And he would reply with a 'quack'.It was quite cute.
From outside,a loud train sound was heard which indicated that it was time to go to the town square,where they will pick the tribute for the games.I can't say that I'm not scared....I'm always scared at this time of the year.It was a horrible time.
 
I pulled Zelo out the house and pulled him towards the town square.You could see children from every house,come out dressed better than they usually are.Zelo was watching with fear as he saw other kid's fear on their face.I stopped and turned to him.
 
"Zelo.I promise you,I will stand beside you and you have to be brave okay?",I said as we both put our foreheads together.Zelo gulped and nodded.
 
We continued to walk to the square and other children did look like they were going to their own death.We reached the square and you had to line up to desks where these peace keepers take some blood to identify you.
 
"Zelo.Go over to the line for boys and I'll meet you after okay?",I said to him.He nodded with eyes that screamed for help.
 
I walked over to the line for girls and Zelo went to the line for boys.Once it was my turn,I immediately put my hand towards the woman and she zapped my finger with a electronic stick.She pushed my finger to the paper and then scanned it.It beeped and showed my name on it.
 
"Go ahead",the woman said.I walked to where Zelo was already waiting and grabbed his hand.
 
"You ready?",I asked.He nodded.
 
"Junki!",shouted a diva voice.We stopped and looked behind us to see Key and Taemin walking towards us.
 
Taemin looked as scared as Zelo was and Key didn't look too good either.They stopped in front of us
 
"You guys okay?",Key asked.I nodded on behalf of Zelo.
 
Key grabbed my arm and pulled me into his embrace.I wrapped my arms around my his waist and held him tight.Taemin and Zelo also exchanged a hug.
 
"Good luck okay?",Key said.I nodded and we both pulled away.Taemin and Zelo talked a little,then we all walked over to where all the children stood.
 
There were young kids,to older kids and they all looked glum.The atmosphere was sad and depressing.It was like a funeral,only we don't know who's it is.Behind all the children,were parents having to watch their children be in pain and suffering.Of course there was no one there for us 4.It is a cold cruel world.
 
The stage which was in front was now being filled with the president of South Korea,the last victor who won The Hunger Games and of course,the announcer.
 
The last victor of The Hunger Games was Kim Jaejoong.He was able to beat 6 tributes from the Chinese districts,with the help of his Korean team.The Korean team lost one person.She was from District 3.But that was around 17 years ago and Jaejoong was only 13.
 
The announcer was CL.She never said her real name and she wore the most ridiculous outfits.And this year,she was wearing a green silk dress which frilled at the end.She also wore a French hat which was the same colour of her dress.It looked pretty strange.
 
Taemin,Key,Zelo and I stood side by side facing the stage.It was suffocating seeing how freely CL and the president just walked on stage like we weren't even there.CL first walked up to the microphone and tapped it twice.
 
"Welcome District 7!Happy Hunger Games!And may the odds be ever in your favour!",she said joyfully.But no one in the crowd cracked a smile.
 
"Now if you don't mind,we'd like to just go straight into the choosing.I'm sure your all very angus to find out who it is!",CL said.
 
Is she blind or something....
 
CL walked over to the glass bowl that stood on the wooden stand.All children in the crowd tensed up,even us four.CL ruffled threw a little,then picked up one piece of paper that held the name of the tribute.CL walked back to the microphone and unfolded the piece of paper.
 
"The person representing District 7 in The Hunger Games is....Kim Zelo".
 
No...