Chapter.10

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
The training time ended and we were aloud to leave,back to the hotel.All the tributes were leaving threw the door and we were all tired from training.I walked with D.O and Baekhyun while walking out,talking and laughing.We were about to step out,when someone stepped in front of us.We looked up and saw the tall blonde man from District 3.He glared down at us and it was very uncomfortable.
 
"Uh....yes?",D.O asked nervously.He was rather short compared to him.
 
"You punched Chen in the face didn't you?!",his voice was deep and scary.I couldn't help but shuffle behind Baekhyun,who was standing beside D.O.
 
"He said that my teammate,belonged to him!",shouted D.O.The tall man raised an eye brow.
 
"Teammate?",he asked.He looked behind D.O and saw Baekhyun.I panicked and hid myself the best I could.I remember Jaejoong warned me about this guy.
 
"You,behind the Bacon boy!",he called out.
 
Crud!!!
 
I stepped out very slowly with my head down.I couldn't explain how nervous and scared I was right now......
 
He walked up to me and I felt his shadow and stare on me.He then grabbed my chin and forcefully lifted it up.I was now looking into the terrifying eyes of the man from District 3.
 
"What's your name?",he asked.
 
"Uhh....K-Kim Junki",I stuttered.
 
"And I'm guessing it was Luhan who came on to you right?",he asked.I nodded.The man then......chuckled?.
 
"That's Luhan for you.He may look angel like,but he's actually a major playboy.And he also sticks to his word so",he leaned in extra close to my face."Get packing for China".
 
He didn't look like he was joking at all and it creeped me out.He then smiled and stood up straight.
 
"I'm Yifan,but call me Kris",he said cooly,like we're friends.We were all silent to his introduction.
 
"You guys need to leave now",said a person who was standing beside the door.We all turned and left threw the door.Kris or what ever left with out another word.
 
"Well,I'll see you guys tomorrow",I said to Baekhyun and D.O.They smiled and nodded.
 
"Yeah,I hope we can do some shooting with our full team.See you guys tomorrow!",Baekhyun said,and then walked out.
 
"I hope we can stay together threw the games!See you tomorrow",D.O said and then walked off also.
 
I thought about how today went and about all the things I have learnt.Even though I only just met D.O and Baekhyun,I trust them.I hope tomorrow we can meet the rest of the Korean team!But the Chinese team really creeps me out.Especially that Kris and Luhan.....Better stay away from them.
 
I walked out to a lobby kind of area and found Jaejoong,Siwon and CL waiting for me.I walked over to them and they immediately brightened.
 
"Oh how was your training dear?",asked CL.I smiled.
 
"It was good.I met 2 people from my Korean team and I trust them",I announced.They all brightened.
 
"Did the Chinese team give you any trouble?",asked Jaejoong.I gulped.
 
"Well.....a little",I answered.
 
"What did they say?",asked Siwon.
 
"Well a boy named Luhan was very......surprising?He said that if I was the last Korean member left,he'll......".
 
"He'll do what dear?",asked CL urgently.
 
"He said he'll take me back to China with him...",I finished.They gasped.
 
"Oh dear.He wants you to be his bride!",CL snapped.
 
"Bride?What as in marry him?!",I said stunned.
 
I'm only 16 for god sakes.I have a brother to take care of!Not to mention a friend who is as poor as I am!
 
"The winning teams can sometimes spare the loser's members and either keep them as servants or whatever they want.In this case,that Luhan boy wants to take you back to China and force marry you",Siwon explained.
 
Oh boy.I cringed to imagine living with a killer Chinese boy who forces me to marry him,with a starving brother at home!
 
"When you get into the arena,stay away from that Luhan boy.Did the boy from District 3 give you any trouble?",asked Jaejoong.I shook my head.
 
"Not that much.He just was being a little cocky.That's all",I said.They nodded.
 
"Well I think you deserve a nice dinner today!Let's go back to the hotel!",CL said excitedly.I smiled and nodded.
 
We walked back to the hotel and I couldn't stop thinking about two things....
 
D.O and Baekhyun......