Chapter.26

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

I woke up the next morning and was starving.Everyone else was still fast asleep and I looked outside to see that it was just about break dawn.I figured I should find some food while everyone is still asleep.The Chinese team should still be asleep anyway.

I slipped out of D.O's sleeping bag and zipped it back up so he would still be warm.I looked over at the team and saw they were far from waking up.My eyes stopped on Suho because he looked trouble.Probably feels horrible about killing Chen so he was dreaming about it.I walked over to him and touched the place between his two creased eyebrows.Suho's face relaxed and he now looked peaceful.I cracked a smile and thought about what these games have done to us.

Kai was injuried badly and was in extreme pain.Suho is now scarred most likely for life from a death he didn't mean to do.I have caused someone to be killed,someone who most likely has a family back home.I mean sure he is the enemy and he was planning on killing us all anyway.But Lay still was a human being who wants the games over as much as we do.Same with the rest of the Chinese team.

I sighed and stood up straight.I picked up my arrows that I had left since I dropped some from running away from the Chinese.I only had around 6 left and was ashamed from being so careless.I also grabbed my bow.I was about to walk out until I saw Kai start to stur in his sleep.I froze in my place and made no sound.

If any of the members found that I was going out alone,they would be furious.They won't let me leave while I was starving to the bone.

Kai then opened his eyes and sat up.He scratched his bed hair and looked around.His wounds had seemed to have stopped bleeding from the pressure of the bandage.He then looked around and his eyes landed on me.He looked confused.

"W-Where are you going?",he asked.What do I say?!

Kai stood up and stretched his stiff muscles.He walked over to me and stopped a few inchs away.He only had a bandage around his stomach and back and his trousers on,otherwise,he was shirtless.You could fully see his muscles that buldged out his arms.

I couldn't help but blush and slightly look down.

"I-I was just g-going out",Stop stuttering Junki!!

I looked up and saw him wearing a dirty smirk on his face.He then crossed his arms on his chest and looked at me knowingly.

"You know you could have all this?",Kai gestured to his body with his hands.

I scoffed and walked out the cave to be greeted with hot morning air.I inhaled and exhauled and walked down to the lake or stream.I crouched down and cupped some water.I drank some then started to shake my hands so the remander of the water washed off.

"Where are you really going?",asked a voice.

I turned and saw Kai crouched beside me.He stared at the water and he occasionally blinked.Should I say?He can't do much since he's injuried...

"I'm gonna go and look for food",I answered.

I saw Kai snap his head towards me in the corner of my eye.He didn't look impressed and had a slight glare.Damn you inner self!

"I'm going with you",he said stubbornly,then standing up straight.I followed after him and crossed my arms.

"No your not",I replied immediatly.Kai looked irratated.

"Yes I am.Your always getting in to trouble.By the way,what happened to your hair?!",Kai then suddenly became shocked.

You only just noticed? *facepalm*

"There was a fire in the woods.A fireball came towards me and singed off my hair to this uneven length",I explained.

Kai took the strands of my short hair and saw how they were unevenly trimmed.It seemed that instead of a straight line of ends,it went down into a slope.

"You still look beautiful",Kai said cheesefully.But he seemed honest.

"How cheesy",I said and slightly slapped his hands away,not too hard though.Kai smirked and then was about to walk back into the cave,when suddenly a bong sound was heard.A voice came after it,as if on a speaker.

"Attention tributes,there is something that each of you want desperatly.And us gamemakers have decided to be generous hosts.The starting point where the games began,is a package that has your district and countury on.Happy hunger games,and may the odds be ever in your favour",the bong sound was heard and it went quiet again.

"I'm going to get our packages",I said and started to walk,until Kai grabbed my arm.

"No your not.It will be a blood bath with the Chinese there.Your staying here",Kai said and started to pull me towards the cave.

He walked in and let go of my arm.I then heard beeping close by and turned to see,a sponser on a parachute.Kai didn't seem to notice and went back into his sleeping bag.The sponser reached the floor and I walked over and picked it up.I opened it and saw another metal container.A note was stuck to it and it read:

'The team will stay asleep for 3 hours-J'.

I was confused about the note and decided to open the little container.There was a runny soup in there and it smelled like Lavender.A plastic spoon was also included in the container.I then noticed it's milky brown colour and knew what it was,Linchi soup.

Linchi soup is stuff that heals wounds quick and makes people sleep fast and soundly.I use it a lot at home when Zelo had nightmares and he would fall straight asleep.

I turned back into the cave and saw Kai was still awake,waiting for me.He saw the pot and became curious.He sat up and tried to get a better look.I walked and sat beside him.

"What is that?",he asked,seeing it's unusual colour.

"It's soup.It helps wounds heal faster,it was a sponser",I said and stuck the spoon in the soup.I scooped some up and pushed it towards Kai.He willingly opened his mouth and ate the weird stuff.

He raised his eyebrows for a minute and then his eyes became drowsy.Kai started to fall forward but I caught him and pushed him back,to lay down.He fell asleep without another word and seemed to be in dream land.

I turned to Chanyeol and started to write a note on a leaf with some dark chalky thing I found.I wrote,

'Soup for your wounds.I gave some to Kai and he fell asleep again.Give it to all members,-Junki'.

I placed it under the container and put it near Chanyeol's head,where he will see it.I then stood up and walked out the cave,heading to where the packages should be.

Sorry Team....