Chapter.5

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
I had to sleep in a room that they had on the train.It was very luxurious but I liked my room at home.It was uncomfortable but it was in my home,in my room and it made me feel safe.I slept in the bed that had silk covers and it was very comfortable.But I couldn't sleep....
 
I couldn't stop thinking about how Zelo was doing.Was he able to sleep?Was he angry at me?
 
I wanted to be there with him,to comfort him.I felt so lonely without him and he probably felt lonely without me.At least Key was taking care of him.I hope Key is okay too.......
 
God this is so overwhelming......
 
After hours and hours of switching sides to sleep on,I eventually fell asleep.I only had 3 more hours until I had to get up.But the 3 hours of sleep helped a little.....
 
I was woken up by a boy,not that much older than me.He had jet black hair that swayed to the side and needless to say,he was quite good looking.He placed a drink of water on the table beside me and stood up straight.
 
"Thank you",I said as I grabbed it and drank a little.The boy nodded.Why isn't he talking?
 
"What's your name?",I asked.He just stared at me."Can you talk?".
 
The boy shook his head.Wait.....is he an Avox?
 
Avoxs are servants to the tributes of the games.They are usually people who have done something illegal or something that is rebel.The government cut out their tongues so they don't speak,just serve.But I never knew Avoxs could be this young....Poor guy.
 
I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil that was on my nightstand.I pushed it over to him.
 
"Can you write your name?",I asked.The boy hesitated but nodded his head.
 
He started to write but his hand was shaking.He probably hasn't been talked to before by any of the tributes.Usually their seen as nobodies,people who are invisible.So he was probably nervous about being talked to.
 
The boy finished writing and pushed the piece of paper over to me.I looked at it and written in Korean was 'Lee Joon'.
 
"Well Joon.I will promise to tell some one about your good service okay?",I asked.
 
Joon looked shocked but then did a 90 degree bow.I have never been bowed to before....we don't bow to each other in District 7.I placed my hand on his shoulder and slightly pulled him up to stand.
 
"Um please don't bow to me.We don't bow in District 7.But it's okay,it's your tradition right?",I said while smiling.Joon looked at me shocked and then pointed to me.I looked at him confused.He pointed again but to my lips.
 
"What?Is there something on my lips?",I said while touching my lips trying to find something.Damn I never should have eaten that extra bread......
Joon seemed to shake his head and then he smiled widely.He then pointed back to my lips.
 
"Oh do you mean I have a pretty smile?",I asked.
 
I'm not being selfish or anything,but CL did say that I had a pretty smile..
 
Joon nodded enthusiastically.I'm flattered...
 
"Thank you Joon",I said and smiled.Joon smiled back at me and he ushered me to go to the dining table to have breakfast.
 
"Come on",I said as I walked to the room.Joon followed me and the automatic door opened.
 
CL was applying makeup where she was siting on the couch while Jaejoong was eating breakfast.He actually looked sober which was surprising.I went and sat down at the table and saw all the delicious foods that they laid out.Joon seemed to stand beside my chair and gave or did anything that I wanted or asked for.He seemed really loyal.
 
"Jaejoong",I called.He looked up from his breakfast.
 
"You should take good care of Joon.He is a really good servant",I said.Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and looked at Joon.
 
"You talked to him?",Jaejoong asked.
 
"Yes.And you should really pay more attention to the Avox's here.They exist you know",I said and ate the scrambled egg.
 
"You better stop with the cocky attitude Junki.Because if you do that to the judges,they won't sponsor you.And not getting sponsors leads to death in the arena",Jaejoong said while pointing fork at me.
 
Tch I don't care anymore.I'm not going to be polite to the people who are living in luxury,while living people like me are left to die of hunger and disease.
 
"I know what your thinking Junki.Not only will you die,your family may get affected to.I'm sure you don't want your brother and those Key and Taemin kids to see their deaths because of you",Jaejoong said as he popped his bacon in his mouth.
 
Okay,he just crossed the line.As Jaejoong reached out to grab his cup of tea,I grabbed my knife that was laying beside my plate and stabbed the coaster where his hand was about to go.Jaejoong stopped and CL gasped.
 
"That is Mahogany!",CL snapped.I pulled my hand away but left the knife standing.
 
"Look at you,just killed a place mat",Jaejoong said as he pulled the knife out from the coaster.Joon was pretty stunned at my actions but was quite impressed at the same time.
 
The train suddenly started to slow down and you could see threw the window,a huge futuristic city.I couldn't say it was pretty because I hated everything about it.
I hate the people,the games,the clothing and the president.I didn't even want to walk the same ground as them!It made me angry.
 
Loud cheering was heard and you could see threw the window,a crowd of people dressed as weirdly as CL,were cheering.They were smiling widely and waving.
 
"You better keep this knife.I don't think you know what your doing",Jaejoong said as he put the knife back to my side.