Chapter.28

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

A......sleeping bag -_-
Really?
They're kidding right?
Right?
This is so unfair!
Well I admit I kind of need one,but I can still share with D.O!
The gamemakers must really hate me.....

"Well that's unfair",Chanyeol picked up the sleeping bag.

I sighed and stood up.I picked up my arrows and bow and was about to walk out the cave.I need to find food,and try and let off my anger to the stupid gamemakers.

"Where are you going?",I heard Chanyeol call.

"Out",I answered.

I was about to exit the cave when Chanyeol stood infront of the entrance.I held myself back from yelling and waking up the team.I was super angry right now,and was ready to split a boulder in half.

"Your not going anywhere.I need to treat the cut on your forehead",Chanyeol then grabbed my wrist and dragged me back into the cave.

I tried to struggle out of his grip but he had the grip of iron.He pushed me down on to the cave's floor and wripped a piece off of his t-shirt.Chanyeol started to wipe the blood away from my forehead but was very careful to not touch the cut.

"Your always getting hurt.What's your problem?",Chanyeol joked.I shrugged and slapped away his hand

"I'm going to get food",I stood up and walked out before he could protest.

I heard him yelling after me but I ignored him and ran into the forest.I sighed,finally some piece and quiet.I know it's really dangerous to be out here,but we all will starve to death if we don't get any food.I held an arrow in my bow incase I see some sort of animal.

I then saw a small rabbit,hopping not too far from here.I raised my bow and was about to shoot it,when a cannon went off.I put down my bow and looked around.I panicked,thinking it was one of my team and ran to try and find where the death was.

Chanyeol didn't follow me out here.....right? Oh god did he?!

I quickened my pace and then suddenly bumped into someone.I looked up saw it was D.O.He looked extremely worried.

"Are you okay?!What are you doing out here?!",he yelled.

"Where's Chanyeol?!",I asked,panicking.

"He's back in the cave!I woke up and he told me you came out here by yourself!",D.O said.

I felt relieved and wrapped my arms around D.O's neck.I hugged him tightly and D.O hugged me back,slightly confused.

"I heard the cannon,I thought it was Chanyeol.I left to find food and I thought he followed me out here",I said and unhugged him.

"No he didn't come out.Then who was killed?",D.O asked.

We set out to try and find someone that has been killed.D.O then saw that someone was on the floor.We walked over and Xiumin was on the floor,with his eyes open and was pale as a ghost.In his hand was Nightlock,the berries that can kill you in less than a minute.

"What is that?",D.O asked while pointing towards the berries.

"It's Nightlock,very dangerous berries.They can kill you in less than a minute....",I said.

I sighed.Even though Xiumin was on the Chinese team and joined in with the torturing,he was kind of...nice to me.He was always happy but I bet on the inside,he was very scared and tried to hide it.Some times,you could actually see how scared he was in his eyes.Poor kid.

I slowly picked up the berries and put them in my pocket.

"What are you doing?",D.O asked me.

"Maybe Kris and Luhan like berries too",I said.

Luhan and Kris were people that I sort of want to kill.I know,it sounds bad of me but I can't help it.They didn't care that we killed their teammates so it shows that all they want is to win and bring 'pride' to China.

D.O smiled at me,before helping me up.His smile then dropped and he came closer to me.He put his hand on my forehead and looked concerned.

"How did you get this?Who cut you?",D.O asked.

I sighed and moved away.I started to walk away from him,annoyed that he's caring about a small scratch instead of himself.It annoys me so much.

"It was Tao but Chanyeol killed him",I said.

D.O saw I was angry so he nodded and shut up.He walked beside me while we searched for anymore animals or anything edible.

4 down,2 to go!